NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

74 Skier parts

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
Author
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-05-2011 at 11:43pm
Sorry Wes, the ladder is sold. I notice you have teak step plates. Did you see that N3 posted last week they had NOS in stock for a decent price?
wwchevy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wwchevy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-05-2011 at 11:49pm
Thanks for the quick reply, as usual I'm too late. I actually want a ladder that mounts inside the rear clamshell vents, but would take this one if it was still available. I have a smaller rope guide and I think your ladder would have interfered with it.

"I notice you have teak step plates. Did you see that N3 posted last week they had NOS in stock for a decent price?"

I did not see that, I will have to check them out. I have one good step for a pattern and I bought some Teak off ebay to have milled. $40.00 for the teak and $70.00 to mill it. I will have to check them out.
Thanks again,
Wes
wwchevy
1989 Barefoot Nautique
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-17-2011 at 2:24pm
Ben#155, you have to send me your email address so I can get back to you. It is private.
gugi55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gugi55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2012 at 1:55am
Hi, i was wondering if you still had the AMP meter and how much do you want for it, assuming it is in good shape ... thanks Paul

pguglielmo@hotmail.com
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2012 at 1:45pm

The gauge is available. We'll be getting back on the boat soon and I'll see if I can verify that it works and will let you know.
gugi55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gugi55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2012 at 1:22am
That sounds great, thanks for the response and i will wait to hear from you .. Paul
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2012 at 2:19pm
I'll be pulling this boat apart soon. If anyone is interested in parts, send me an email.

Parts already sold are:
pylon
ladder & scoops
control & clearence bar, hour meter & fuel gauage
windshield
motorbox

storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2012 at 9:01pm
Edit: email sent.
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2012 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by wwchevy wwchevy wrote:

Hi Bruce,

Is the transom ladder still available? I see someone above asked about it? If it is please let me know.

Thanks, Wes

Wes, just saw a ladder for sale on ski-it-again. Under boat partsi believe. Thought you may want to take a look.
wwchevy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wwchevy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2012 at 6:27pm
Chris,
I just sent the seller an e-mail telling him I would take it. Thanks for letting me know, that is is what I love most about this site.
You are the man.

Wes
wwchevy
1989 Barefoot Nautique
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2012 at 9:24pm
Glad I could help! Hope it's what you need.
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2012 at 4:20pm
do you still have Rudder assembly and strut ?
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2012 at 5:58pm
Mike, I do, I'll send you a PM tonight.
gugi55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gugi55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2012 at 5:51pm
I am looking for a seat bracket for my skier.... do you stil ahve one ?

gugi55@hotmail.com
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2012 at 6:47pm
I have both metal brackets that are on the seats, but only have one of the four metal brackets that attch to the floor.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2012 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

I have both metal brackets that are on the seats, but only have one of the four metal brackets that attch to the floor.

Use the one Bruce does have as a pattern. They are flat stock aluminum with holes drilled and countersunk for the screws to the floor and then from the bottom are the "studs" for attaching to the seat base with the knobs. I've seen these done a couple ways but the common one is a countersunk on the bottom, the hole is tapped and then a flat head run in and staked to the hole. Locktite would do the same. Knobs are available at McMaster.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2012 at 7:51pm
I've got the knobs!
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2012 at 12:03pm
Gugi, remind us which seats you have... are they the square backed, wood based buckets that Bruce has (used '74-79)? Or are they the earlier fiberglass buckets used '69-74? The 2 styles used different brackets.
ccspud View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccspud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2012 at 3:00pm
I AM IN NEED OF THE COVER IN THE FLOOR BEHIND THE MOTOR COVER, FOR THE ACCESS TO THE SHAFT PACKING
David Spaw
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2012 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by ccspud ccspud wrote:

I AM IN NEED OF THE COVER IN THE FLOOR BEHIND THE MOTOR COVER, FOR THE ACCESS TO THE SHAFT PACKING

Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

David,
Take a look at new. They are not that expensive.

BTW, ether fix your broken "Caps Lock" button or get a new keyboard.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2012 at 3:47pm
CCSpud, I've got a black one from the boat. How about $10 shipped?
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2012 at 3:52pm
Nice pylon still available.
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2012 at 4:10pm
How much for the pylon? I never got a good ring and finger and that pylon looks great!
"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2012 at 4:19pm
Keegan, can you post a picture of what your pylon looks like? Id also like to see the ring/finger.

I dont want to step on Bruce's toes, but in case he's sold his, I have what I believe is the same pylon out of a ~'74 Mustang 17 that I *might* consider parting with. The style changed a little either in '73 or '74... not sure which yours is. I suspect theyre interchangeable, but they do look a little different. The '74 style uses a different ring and finger (same style used through '86) and the body is aluminum like the later pylons as well- just not as large in diameter.

'69-72 style:

'74-75 style:
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2012 at 5:19pm
If I had a nickel for every person that said they wanted that pylon... Keegan, I'm waiting to hear back from someone on it now. I'll let you know, but if Tim has one you like by all means buy it. Mine is the one in the boat of the pic Tim posted and it cleaned up really nice. Considering the condition of the boat, I don't know why the pylon remained in good condition.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2012 at 5:30pm
Haha, Im about as motivated to sell mine as people are to buy yours, Bruce! I have no use for it at the moment, but I know that as soon as I sell it, I'll need one for *something* I pick up...

Im glad I waffled on buying yours- otherwise Id have 2 that I couldnt quite bring myself to sell!
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2012 at 8:38pm
Mine is like the one in the second picture. It is straight and all aluminum. I really only need the ring and finger but will buy the whole thing if need be. My pylon is fairly decent. I keep it covered up mostr of the time with a fly high but want to be able to go original for events and special occasions.
"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2012 at 11:02am
What size fly high are you using? Ive never seen one that matches the smaller diameter of these early pylons- theyve all been 2.5" to match the later (76+) version.
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2012 at 7:53pm
I had to do a bit of riggery to work that one out. I put a pvc pipe over the pylon and then a couple of rubber rings over that that I cut off of some green stripe hose. Put one ring at the bottom and one at the top to keep it stationary. It fits pretty snug and will probably be a bear to get off.

1973 Skier
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2012 at 7:56pm
Haha. Then whats the plan if you replace the ring and finger, or the entire pylon with a period correct one?

Ditch the extended pylon?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
  Share Topic