NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

74 Skier parts

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
Author
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2012 at 1:40am
The pylon is original to the boat, but we mostly wakeboard so the extended pylon is needed. I would like to have an original ring and finger for the reunions and other special occasions when I want it to look as original as possible.

If I had a couple of boats to choose from I would keep her all stock all the time, but this is all I got, so she gets used and abused.
"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2012 at 11:14am
You may want to consider swapping that pylon out for a '76+ version that is 2.5" in diameter. That would allow you to use a SDBM and eliminate the hokey set up for the extended pylon, as well as the need to ever remove the ring and finger. If my Skier was my primary ski boat and I wanted to run a boom or Fly High on it, thats probably what I would do. Just a thought!
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2012 at 1:03pm
Hokey? Goofy? Whats next?
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2012 at 1:13pm
Ha, I call it how I see it!
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2012 at 9:04pm
That is a good idea Tim. Not sure that I could do it though because of the metal brace under the floor. I recessed the T-nuts and glassed over all that so it is more or less permanent. Well shoot talked myself right out of that one!
"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-19-2012 at 9:27am
Originally posted by Keeganino Keeganino wrote:

That is a good idea Tim. Not sure that I could do it though because of the metal brace under the floor.

Keegan,
I told you to not put that chunk of steel back in that the PO put in to reinforce all the rot!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-19-2012 at 12:08pm
I must have missed that Pete I surely posted pics of the process.

1973 Skier
art View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote art Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2012 at 3:34pm
I'm looking for water pump for the palmer 220. It has Thermo-Electron pump.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2012 at 3:44pm
Art,you be best to start a new thread so others can see it. What pump you looking for, the block circulation pump or the seperate raw water pump?
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2012 at 3:53pm
Art posted his problem in this thread over in the engine repair section. I did respond. It's the RWP.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
69mustang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 69mustang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2012 at 7:47pm
windshield still for sale ? email bdeister@motorcitysolutions.com also the transom ladder and rope rail?
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2012 at 1:38pm
Part for 74Southwind

74Wind View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 74Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2012 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

Part for 74Southwind

Thanks, I replied to your pm
1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II
mustang allie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mustang allie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2012 at 11:38am
is rudder still available? if so will it fit 76 mustang? need whole assy and how much thanks alfred 2607406611
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2012 at 1:47pm
Someone has spoken for the whole assembly that said they would take it by the end of the month. If they decide they don't want it, I'll let you know.
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2012 at 7:05pm
I will be taking the rudder assembly and strut for sure !! Please mark no longer for sale, Thanks Mike
RedandWhite73 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedandWhite73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2012 at 6:38pm
Is the prop available? If so what size? I have a 73' Southwind with a 340.

-Dan
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2012 at 1:43am
Dan, I think that prop would be too small for your boat, it would be a 12 x 12 RH. I would imagine that a Southwind would run a 13x13 RH
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2012 at 10:52am
The stock prop on the Skier should be a 12x14... a 13x13 would be more ideal on a SW, but the 12x14 would work.
RedandWhite73 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedandWhite73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2012 at 11:36am
Thanks for the input guys.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
  Share Topic