NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

It's gone?

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
ononewheel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ononewheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: It's gone?
    Posted: November-26-2011 at 7:59am
Yep it is.   That is awesome. Here is what I see.

Welcome to the CorrectCraftFan.com Forums, a place for the positive exchange of intelligent ideas, experiences, advise and stories between fans of Correct Craft boats and the boating lifestyle in general.

The information found in this forum is invaluable and the collection of individuals who contribute to this forum create one of the best inboard boating resources found anywhere.

Of course, vulgar language, racist comments, slander or personel threats will not be tolerated on this forum. Any questionable post will be immediately removed and the poster (i.e. registered member) will be subject to deletion and permanent banning from the site.

When posting, please respect all other members of this forum, first time posters and veterans alike. Feel free to disagree with others but please keep your comments positive and remember that each member is a person and should be treated with the same courtesy as if you were speaking to them face-to-face.

Before posting for the first time you will need to register. It takes just a few seconds and the only required information is an email address. And it's always a good idea to visit the Common Questions and/or do a search to see if your question has been previously discussed.

Thank you for visiting CorrectCraftFan.com and welcome to the CorrectCraftFan.com Forums.

-Keith

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ononewheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2011 at 8:00am
Me too.   Killed it fir me.   I'd hate the green lake reunion now.

SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2011 at 10:55am
???
...those who have fallen and those who will.
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2011 at 11:04am
Well we were jousting and jabbing but no one drew blood. I didn't think we crossed the line.
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2011 at 11:41am
like the wolf and the dog, at the end of the day we punch a time clock and go share some beers, wtf, that topic drew a zillion hits.
I understand......
I have a feeling the righties got to him
"the things you own will start to own you"
wingwrench View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wingwrench Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2011 at 12:32pm
DieselCash View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DieselCash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2011 at 1:15pm
WTF is this about?

Did somebody get butt hurt?
1992 Sport Nautique
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2011 at 3:52pm
Well, I actually enjoyed the debate, discussion, and banter on politics, and hearing from others who have a different perspective than me. I am sorry you feel the way you do, but, I understand where you are coming from. Things probably got a bit too heated and passionate at points. If I could change anything from my perspective, it would be to debate the issues in more deapth on their substance and not take things so personally.

Hey, maybe we should start a discussion about religion instead   

Good luck with your repower. I hope you go with a built up Ford to make that Excel really perform. I just put a new prop on my boat this Fall, and it made a BIG difference. Maybe thats all you really need.    
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ononewheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2011 at 3:58pm
David, sorry, I was editing my post and somehow lost the post.

I'll retype it in a minute.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ononewheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2011 at 4:25pm
yeah, it must have been hiding.

this is going to be a brief version, I'm in a hurry to get going up north today.

After 50 pages we are pretty much in the same place we started, and I came here originally for the boats I love.

Ok, I'm cutting to the chase here. My military roots run pretty deep and I suffer from a bit of PTSD, and little things can send me way way way over the edge, and often it is hard to take back what I say/do when this happens. I have felt it here, and the only thing I can do now is, get the hell away. It never used to be this way for me, so I apologize, I have not really figured it out yet. Thankfully, I have the best kids on the planet, and a wife who can understand me, to help keep me around. It feels like I am playing with fire sometimes, and everything around me is flammable.

So yeah, carry on, and solve the problems of this great country already, will you.

I've got much on my plate now, a repower before spring, replacing my recently stolen truck, working on 13 days without tobacco products, and a very busy schedule ( i was away from home 31 of the last 60 days), more travel coming, activlly working on a state political level, I don't need to embrace my beliefs here.

I'm here and enjoy it, but I'm out from the politics on this forum.
Should I venture there again, kindly show me the door please.

About the repower, I'll post on that soon. I have a 383 stroker that is going in. I"ve had enough of the reverse rotation ford and the damn pro-tec. I've got a knock, I wish it was as easy as a prop.

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ononewheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2011 at 4:31pm
oooh, religion, I'll pass on that too.

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2011 at 7:59pm
Oh boy, you dont to even get me started on religion. off topic means off topic, easily can be glided over
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2011 at 8:14pm
Seth, I would like, and hope to meet up with you and your family at a reunion someday in whatever form the Midwest reunion resurfaces in. If you have difficulties with the political stuff, just stay away from the topic, at least for awhile, but keep posting about your boat and anything else of interest to you or us. Everyone has a different place where they put their line, and I would agree I have seen mine crossed by both sides, but I know most sensor themselves and mean well. we can maybe use a little more self policing of Keith's vision. I have tried to call out those those that go way to far, I feel ownership in this site but I know it is not really mine, so that role can be difficult. I think we need a vigorous political debate at this critical time of great change in our country. I don't take what is said here personally (at least not very often) and I learn a lot.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2011 at 8:38pm
Judging this site by the off topic political discussion is like judging the human body by looking at just the arm pit.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

DieselCash View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DieselCash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2011 at 8:41pm
If you come here to discuss boats, stay out of the off topic section.
1992 Sport Nautique
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2011 at 9:33pm
Off Topic Disclaimer: We are all professionals, DO NOT attempt anything seen or heard here at home. Severe injury or mental anguish may result.
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2011 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by harddock harddock wrote:

Off Topic Disclaimer: We are all professionals, DO NOT attempt anything seen or heard here at home. Severe injury or mental anguish may result.

Now that is funny!

And true too. We are all highly trained professionals here. I mean, I watch Fox News, and listen to Rush Limbaugh. 'Nuff said!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2011 at 11:54am
is Rush still hooked on Oxy's and whores? lol
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2011 at 11:56am
but again, Richard Pryor admitted to snortin cocaine for 28 years and said he still wasnt hooked
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2011 at 11:57am
Jim Jones and Hitler made decisions based on opiate addiction

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wingwrench Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2011 at 12:58pm
Obama is an admitted coke user and you still voted for him for president, so what's your point?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2011 at 1:13pm
You beat me to it Jack. The left likes to site Rush's addition to prescribed pain killers because basically it is all they have on him. I believe every one is a potential addict, but the chances are higher for relapse than for someone who never used. Obama admits use of pot and coke, If some use was admitted there is likely more. But you never here the left talk of that. I guess we hold talk show hosts to a higher standard than our president.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2011 at 1:17pm
smoking pot makes you creaitve, doing opiates well, Hitler woke up one day and said "what did we do?"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2011 at 1:20pm
you know, we got this local dude on the radio, admitted Heroin and oxy user, the fcn guy was great on the radio, until he quit using...
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2011 at 1:46pm
I had a boss once who was an alcholic. Was the life of the party until he stopped drinking.

People are humans, and all have weaknesses regardless of political affiliation. But, if thats all you got in your debating arsenal, then by all means, bring it up.

What about Elliot Spitzer. He had an addiction to whores. He was put on CNN with a talk show, but, was subsequently soon cancelled. He went the way of the Doh-Doh Bird, and the liberal radio network, Air America. Maybe he should stick to the hookers under the alias "Client #9". He's probably much better at that. I think its interesting gossip, but, has very little impact on the real issues that face this country.

By the way, in case you are interested, Rush is still going stronger than ever
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2011 at 1:58pm
drug test his ass like you want to do to the poor, if its positve your not allowed to purchase his 15.95 coffee mugs, times a million righties......not bad scratch
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2011 at 2:00pm
I think were having that conversation in another thread, 8 to 5ing it, would you bet those mugs are being made in some Chinese sweat shop?
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2011 at 2:03pm
Agreed! My life just wouldn't be complete without a "Ditto" mug on my desk.

You don't like the idea of drug testing to make a determination on whether someone should get welfare? I never mentioned it, but, not a bad idea. Also, what about requiring them to not only be drug free, but, also do some public service to earn that money? Is that too draconian?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2011 at 2:05pm
now, maybe if he was transmitting out of his basement, and promoting sending donations to charities other than his own

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wingwrench Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2011 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

drug test his ass like you want to do to the poor, if its positve your not allowed to purchase his 15.95 coffee mugs, times a million righties......not bad scratch

The difference is I can choose whether to buy his merchandise or not. The last time I looked there was not an opt out on my tax form to support drug users and thieves.

And yes his mugs are made in the US.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic