NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

It's gone?

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2011 at 2:07pm
they do, do a public service, give em a check and they wont rob you. If you havnt notice the crime rate has seemed to triple since 3 years ago, so I look at it this way, 3 hots at home or 3 hots in the penn, cheaper to keep them at home
"the things you own will start to own you"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2011 at 2:11pm
Wing, send your 15 bucks to the APL, you'll be better off, in some strange way I feel like you rushie's are some form of a cult
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2011 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

they do, do a public service, give em a check and they wont rob you. If you havnt notice the crime rate has seemed to triple since 3 years ago, so I look at it this way, 3 hots at home or 3 hots in the penn, cheaper to keep them at home

This is such a warped idea of what is right. You are basically saying the poor are all common thieves unless we pay them not to be. And we are the ones who don't treat them with dignity? I believe people are better than that.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2011 at 4:29pm
no, people by nature are survivors and they will do what they have to do to eat, not very popular, niether is a war for freedom, but its necessary depending on how you look at it. you gotta give a pole and some bait
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2011 at 4:31pm
whats the difference if we are providing Afghanny's with food and US healthcare? you guys are so determined to see them not starve
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2011 at 5:05pm

whats the difference if we are providing Afghanny's with food and US healthcare? you guys are so determined to see them not starve

Not Me, not a war I would have ever promoted getting into. So feeding Americas poor is a moral imperative, but not the afghannys? Its Ok to shoot at them but not feed them? Just trying to figure out how this all works.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2011 at 5:52pm
its got nothing to do with morals or we would be in Africa feeding the ones that are really starving and hacking eachother apart with machete's, needless to say we have a turn the other cheek with Africa because we have nothing to gain, dont you say to yourself why Afghanistan/Iraq, why not the appalacian mountains, louisianna, poor city USA??? its fcd up, really
I just hope some day when we suck that last well dry it will become a civilized society, were no better than the rest, we are the same as the Hitlers, the Stalins, the Milosovics, we just label it differently
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2011 at 8:45pm
I don't have any answers on that one either, no rhyme or reason to it, we send a lot of money around the world both through the government and private organizations, in general the world is a better place with the US that it would be without it, but specific situations can be massive exceptions to the rule. It does seem we do better with private donations than when the government gets involved.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2011 at 8:50pm
its ashame, we cant even take care of ourselves
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2011 at 10:16pm

its got nothing to do with morals or we would be in Africa feeding the ones that are really starving and hacking eachother apart with machete's, needless to say we have a turn the other cheek with Africa because we have nothing to gain, dont you say to yourself why Afghanistan/Iraq, why not the appalacian mountains, louisianna, poor city USA??? its fcd up, really
I just hope some day when we suck that last well dry it will become a civilized society, were no better than the rest, we are the same as the Hitlers, the Stalins, the Milosovics, we just label it differently

Eric, you may be right for the most part, but if your hinting that Africa does not have oil reserves, they have a huge one with some of the most sought after crude. I think it's a more of a undeveloped political move. We have cut a sweet deal with Canada and ol' Hugo were we get most of ours.
...those who have fallen and those who will.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2011 at 10:29pm
I really wasnt aware of crude in Africa, well not enough of concern anyways, very strange though to say the least, i thought we just went after the blood diamonds lol,
I wonder how much more is left in the middle east, I know Saudi Arabia is gearing up for tourism because i sense the end is near with their crude. I know there are different forms of crude such as the sweet crude which is the stuff highly sought after.
its hard to try to figure this world out.
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2011 at 10:41pm
     Let's just say the ground work is in place to send a portion of your hard earned tax dollars over to Libya's new interim government. Seems they like nice things.
...those who have fallen and those who will.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2011 at 10:52pm
cant we just go over and hand some flags out say your American now, and lead me to the valve?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic