NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Boat Covers

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 7>
Author
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2012 at 2:53pm
Yes. I think it might just be a cockpit. Ie snaps to windshield. Let me go throw it over the 87 thats in the shop.
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2012 at 2:58pm
Confirmed Tlowe. No bow provision just snaps to the windshield.

Drilling holes for snaps into boat gives me chills.
TLOWE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TLOWE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2012 at 4:40pm
Same here, looking for full cover.
Thanks for checking
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2012 at 7:32pm
Are you open to other neutral colors such as grey black?
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2012 at 7:43pm
Alright just so you can all see. Normal color options(Black/Grey) in the Westland covers will be $85.00
Odd colors(any other than black/grey) will be 70 bucks so if you need and extra dust cover they are cheap enough.

We can disguss pricing on all of the original Angola Canvas stuff. The Angola stuff is worth more in my opinion becuase of the custom one off ones. It will be reasonable. I hooked Kevin up with his for 140.00 Not trying to hide anything here. It was a "desirable" cover, being that it was for a 90-93 ski and it was in a good color(light grey) with a normal "cinch" attachment style. Still a good price in my mind. Wish I had a grey 86 cover for mine :(. As stated before the covers of odd colors or other attachment styles will be slightly less if your application fits.
TLOWE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TLOWE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2012 at 8:07pm
I would consider black or grey. Are they drawstring type?
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-20-2012 at 3:00am
Zach - Seems like a great deal to me. Sorry we could not connect on the phone today. I had wall-to-wall meetings today and did not get your email until you guys had gone home for the weekend. I'll give you a call on Monday morning!
-Kevin
Previous: 1993 Electric Blue/Charcoal Ski Nautique
Current: 2016 Ski Nautique 200 Open Bow
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-20-2012 at 12:05pm
You're good Just replied to your email! and Tlowe, I am just keeping options open if I id one. None as of right now.
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-20-2012 at 3:21pm
Zach - great to talk to you on the phone. Thanks for all your efforts for the Correct Craft Fan family.
AAM196 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AAM196 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2012 at 3:23pm
Hello All... I am new to the CCF Form but certainly not to boats and skiing. That being said, I have to give Zach a serious BUMP here!. I ordered the red Westland cover for a 1999 Red Ski196 on Tuesday at 4pm and got mine in Pittsburgh (by FedEx Ground) next day and it is exactly as described! For $70... this is was a steal.

Thanks Zach,
-Andy
mark c View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mark c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2012 at 3:44pm
If you run across a full cover for an 87 BFN keep me in mind, boat is midwatch blue over ivory, but not really all that picky on color, just need a good waterproof cover.
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2012 at 8:07pm
I will Mark. Keep bugging me from time to time.

Thanks Andy!!! Did she try it on yet ;) haha.

FYI I just found a Medium Beige 1997-99 Original Ski cover still with the Nautique Part number on it and all that jazz. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Also found alot more 226/216 covers I will post up soon. Then it's off to the unidentified Angola Canvas covers.
pjpayleitner View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pjpayleitner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2012 at 7:23pm
Ordered a cover for my 2001 Pro Air on monday and had it Wednesday. Thanks Zach!!! Won't be able to throw it on the boat for another month but it looks pretty sweet for the price.

Zach- let me know what you find for covers for 216 with and without towers. Have some neighbors that may be interested.
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2012 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by phatsat67 phatsat67 wrote:

Then it's off to the unidentified Angola Canvas covers.

I'd be interested in Skier/Tique and an 84 Tique covers if you come across them!
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2012 at 10:40pm
Zach:

Got my cover for the 04 Air206 - AWESOME! Great material, great fit for tower and platform coverage.......came complete with cinch ropes, trailer tie down straps and snaps (if a fellow likes that kind of stuff)..

All in all - very pleased..... Keep and eye out for 91 BFN SWAG for me!

Steve
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-02-2012 at 2:02am
Zach, I got my cover and it looks great! I'll throw it on the boat this weekend and take some pictures.
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2012 at 2:41pm
Thanks Steve, Thanks Kevin, Thanks Peter!

Chris, I will keep a hard I out for anything that may fit your fleet.

Peter, Let me go take a look at 216 stuff. What color is their boat?
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2012 at 2:45pm
Peter, just did a quick overlook and I saw Charcoal and Cloudburst Grey. Both had tower provisions. Let me know if they are interested.
AlfaDon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlfaDon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-04-2012 at 2:50pm
Hi,
I'm looking for a cover that would fit a 96 176. I didn't see it on the list, and I know the op is old, but I thought I would ask. What different covers are available for this year and model? The one I have now is pretty big, covers the platform, and uses straps that go under the hull to secure it. What are the differences between the mooring covers and the trailering(?)covers?

I'd appreciate any feedback.
Thanks,
Don
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2012 at 11:09am
Don, Thanks for your interest. These covers are old left over new pieces that we purchased from another out of business Correct Craft Dealer. As far as I can see right now there are no 176 covers up there. Keep posted on new devlopments and maybe we will get lucky.

Have you tried doing any research to see if anyone actually still makes an exact fit 176 cover?
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pjpayleitner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-06-2012 at 9:11pm
Zach- my buddy with the 216 w/tower told me he bought a new Coversports cover earlier this summer so he's out.

Have another friend that has a Red/White '05 216 no tower. May be interested if you have anything in red, black, grey/charcoal, navy, etc...

Also have a friend with an '05 210 w/tower that could use a cover but there is probably less chance you have one of those given popularity. That boat is yellow.

thx
Peter
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-06-2012 at 11:49pm
I think it's pretty crazy you know TWO people with 216s, rare boat.
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-07-2012 at 11:00am
We have a Lime green 216 here in the shop Hollywood!

Peter, I will look around today and see what I may have for the red boat.
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-07-2012 at 11:13am
Peter, Cloudburst Grey, No tower. 85.00 see if he wants it.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pjpayleitner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-07-2012 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

I think it's pretty crazy you know TWO people with 216s, rare boat.

Ha! What's probably even more rare is that me and another buddy both have 2001 Pro Air Nautiques. Not too many of those were made in 2001.
drlandis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drlandis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2012 at 10:59pm
Need a cover for a '82 SN 2001. Let me know if you find one

Dan
Oletela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oletela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2012 at 9:35pm
I need a cover for a 89' 2001 as well.
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2012 at 12:29pm
The only thing I know of now for the 2001 boats is a cockpit cover for a 89..

Oh and my boat is a Grey 86 so Drlandis I'll let you guess whatll happen if I find one haha.
drlandis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drlandis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2012 at 12:33pm
Yes, you will be the gentlemen we know you are and send it my way
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2012 at 3:33pm
Haha. you are probably right. I'm thinking about doing a custom cover for mine like the newer boats with vents and the super tight ratchet style cinch strap so I can put it on while the boat is in the lift in minutes.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 7>
  Share Topic