NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Baracks self assesment

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 13>
Author
skicat2001 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2012 at 12:53pm
David thats the left wing liberals think about redustrbuting wealth crap. They dont understand what our great country is based on. Romney has done nothing wrong but make money and live the American Dream.

BTW, Obama just really fueled me when he just passed on 20,000 jobs for the pipeline. Tax revenue and state and community support. He is for sure ANTI-Jobs..
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2012 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

the problem with Obama was he didnt hang around crooked croanies

64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2012 at 10:15am
you guys could sugarcoat a turd. and the end of the day, its still a turd.
"the things you own will start to own you"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2012 at 10:18am
explain something to me righties, with 300 million in the bank, why possibly would you want to be the President of the United States
wingwrench View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wingwrench Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2012 at 10:58am
A teacher asked her 6th grade class how many of them were Obama fans.

Not really knowing what an Obama fan is, but wanting to be liked by the teacher, all the kids raised their hands except for Little Johnny.

The teacher asked Little Johnny why he has decided to be different..again.
Little Johnny said, "Because I'm not an Obama fan."

The teacher asked, "Why aren't you a fan of Obama?" Johnny said, "Because I'm a Republican."

The teacher asked him why he's a Republican. Little Johnny answered, "Well, my Mom's a Republican and my Dad's a Republican, so I'm a Republican."

Annoyed by this answer, the teacher asked, "If your mom was a moron and your dad was an idiot, what would that make you?"

With a big smile, Little Johnny replied, "That would make me an Obama fan."

davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2012 at 12:02pm

explain something to me righties, with 300 million in the bank, why possibly would you want to be the President of the United States

Why would you want to be President with $7 mil in the bank, like Obama supposedly has.

Wow!! Your beloved community agitator has done okay for himself, not ever having held a private sector job. Hmmmmm! Kind of makes you wonder how he "earned" all that money.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2012 at 9:16am
lets put Obama aside, and maybe you guys should concentrate on democratic values
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2012 at 10:47am

lets put Obama aside, and maybe you guys should concentrate on democratic values

I wouldn't open that door if I were you. "Democratic values" = oxymoron

but I do agree....... "Let's put Obama aside", and just concentrete on that.
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2012 at 12:56pm
Eric.....please do tell. What are those Democratic "values"? This ought to be good.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2012 at 6:12pm
lol
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2012 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by davidg davidg wrote:

Eric.....please do tell. What are those Democratic "values"? This ought to be good.

Let me take a shot since Eric wont.

Are those the ones where they punish those that are successful job creators and tell them to pay their share, while preaching class warfare entitlement to those that do nothing?

Or where they preach energy independence, but will not allow us to use our own (or our neighbors ) resources, while taking food from the poor to put in our gas tanks?

Or the ones that say it is inhumane to take the life of someone who chose to commit a gruesome crime, but call taking the life of an innocent unborn child a "choice"?

Or the ones that protect the right to choose, except for where we can smoke, what light bulb we use, where we can pray, where we can put up a nativity scene, how much carbon we can produce, when we need a helmet, what we use to make electricity....?

Or is it the ones that say business has to much influence on politics, but never mentions that the biggest political contributors are the unions who happen to support...?

Or the ones where they control the media, and uncover every woman a republican candidate ever looked at and every penny they ever invested, but only managed to ask Obama one question during his entire campaign about his good friend the convicted and unrepentant terrorist?

The ones who mandate that we buy products, and rule by proclamation?

The ones that use campaign money to hide their affairs and illegitimate kids from their terminally ill spouses?

Or the presidents that has sexual relations with an intern in the oval office, and then under oath say "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"?

The ones who have increased our debt by 6 trillion dollars in three years?

Yea I love those values.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2012 at 10:40pm
Dave.....I don't think Eric could have said it any better. You got the big ones. I would still like to hear his version of democratic or liberal values.

I just got my A%% stung by liberal values today. Its tax time, and I was going over my W2's. Our Illinois state income tax has almost doubled since our Democrat governor hiked our state income tax by 67% last year. OUCH!!

Can't wait to get a chance to vote Pat Quinn out ASAP!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2012 at 10:45pm
Why do you never talk about Bush's accomplishments?
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2012 at 11:00pm
Bush?? That guy could deliver a speech, couldn't he? He was smooth!
critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2012 at 11:24pm

How about because he is old news. I am looking forward not backwards. I cannot change the past no more than you can.
Obama went into office with such high expectations but has only delivered the same political crap...
I say we give them 4 years to do what they advertised and if they fail, they are out and not allowed to run for a 2nd term.
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
Nautiquehunter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2012 at 9:22am
Although Bush was a big disappointment especially his last term he is a rock star compared to what we have today. To answer your question about why Romney would want to be president. With 300 mil in the bank I dont think its for the money. ''Democratic Values'' Please.
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2012 at 11:36am
Last time I checked, we were a Constitutional Republic.

Personally, I've about had it. We're making plans to move to Rhodesia.   
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2012 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by BuffaloBFN BuffaloBFN wrote:

Personally, I've about had it. We're making plans to move to Rhodesia.   

Ahhhhhh Ha! That's why you've been quiet Greg. When's moving day? Can we be neighbors?

Eric, can you please tell me what Obama has done for the GOOD of this country other than single handedly get Osama (yeah right) and pull the troops out of Iraq?
What in blazes has he done?

Critter is right..what BaBushka and Chenski did while in office has got nothing to do with the current idiot we have there now. I'll say it again. He promised if elected that he would clean up the mess ....well? When is he gonna start? " Yes we can..." Bob the Builder is still pissed that the first idiot stole that bit and used it for a campaign slogan.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2012 at 12:36pm
you guys fcn kill me, so hypicritical, your Christians one day but not the next, Bible thumpers or bomb builders?
Democrats are for the working class, which i have a feeling most of you are, if we map history the last 25 or so years the righties havnt done a damned thing except break the country and let the rich steal your money....with Bush its da da da , lets put a blackman in there and blame it on him, but not talk about what those two devils did ie: Bush, Cheney. Clinton balanced the budget, but it was because of what Reagan did..you pick and choose to suit your needs, if it was good reagan did it, if it was bad Obama did it. lotta hot air, for the life of me I cant understand why you guys let someone make 300 million and only tax him 15% and then say he shouldnt pay taxes....its in this country that taxes created the situations to let people flourish and make 300 million, the tax laws allow you to hide the money and save it and it does no good sitting in a bank account, the flow of money creates economy.
so again, democrats are for the working class, dont throw that poor man not working BS out there living off the system, fck I pay entitlements into a system that was designed to pay off when your dead.
the righties are for the rich the very rich the greedy one percenters and the middlecalss funds the rich. Christians????? look it up, and let me know what it means to be a Christian, im not a god fearing man but, i thought Christians lived by the book
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2012 at 12:50pm
Minorities support Democrats, right? What have they really, truly done for minorities in the past 50 years....other than to say they are for minorities, and continually leading them to believe things are going to get better for them.

The only thing the Dems have done for minorities is to expand the entitlement state. They (minorties) get their little bit of government cheese in return for their vote. Thats compassion!?!?

It all started with LBJ's "Great Society".

Take a drive through the projects in Chicago sometime. You can experience first hand "The Great Society".

One more time.....the road to hell is paved with good intentions!
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2012 at 12:53pm
Eric yo u have it wrong or at leat so distorted. Dig a little deaper and you'll find that republicans are responsible for civil rights, republicans are reponsible for better economic times in our hitory and did more for all citizens, rich, middle and poor. Obama has f'd things more in the since Jan 1 then he inherited, Theres more, alot more.
ononewheel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ononewheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2012 at 1:02pm
Well, you asked.   At the bottom is a website where you can check the ref's if you wish.    

1. Ordered all federal agencies to undertake a study and make recommendations for ways to cut spending
2. Ordered a review of all federal operations to identify and cut wasteful spending and practices
3. Instituted enforcement for equal pay for women
4. Beginning the withdrawal of US troops from Iraq
5. Families of fallen soldiers have expenses covered to be on hand when the body arrives at Dover AFB
6. Ended media blackout on war casualties; reporting full information
7. Ended media blackout on covering the return of fallen soldiers to Dover AFB; the media is now permitted to do so pending adherence to respectful rules and approval of fallen soldier’s family
8. The White House and federal government are respecting the Freedom of Information Act
9. Instructed all federal agencies to promote openness and transparency as much as possible
10. Limits on lobbyist’s access to the White House
11. Limits on White House aides working for lobbyists after their tenure in the administration
12. Ended the previous stop-loss policy that kept soldiers in Iraq/Afghanistan longer than their enlistment date
13. Phasing out the expensive F-22 war plane and other outdated weapons systems, which weren’t even used or needed in Iraq/Afghanistan
14. Removed restrictions on embryonic stem-cell research
15. Federal support for stem-cell and new biomedical research
16. New federal funding for science and research labs
17. States are permitted to enact federal fuel efficiency standards above federal standards
18. Increased infrastructure spending (roads, bridges, power plants) after years of neglect
19. Funds for high-speed, broadband Internet access to K-12 schools
20. New funds for school construction
21. The prison at Guantanamo Bay is being phased out
22. US Auto industry rescue plan
23. Housing rescue plan
24. $789 billion economic stimulus plan
25. The public can meet with federal housing insurers to refinance (the new plan can be completed in one day) a mortgage if they are having trouble paying
26. US financial and banking rescue plan
27. The secret detention facilities in Eastern Europe and elsewhere are being closed
28. Ended the previous policy; the US now has a no torture policy and is in compliance with the Geneva Convention standards
29. Better body armor is now being provided to our troops
30. The missile defense program is being cut by $1.4 billion in 2010
31. Restarted the nuclear nonproliferation talks and building back up the nuclear inspection infrastructure/protocols
32. Reengaged in the treaties/agreements to protect the Antarctic
33. Reengaged in the agreements/talks on global warming and greenhouse gas emissions
34. Visited more countries and met with more world leaders than any president in his first six months in office
35. Successful release of US captain held by Somali pirates; authorized the SEALS to do their job
36. US Navy increasing patrols off Somali coast
37. Attractive tax write-offs for those who buy hybrid automobiles
38. Cash for clunkers program offers vouchers to trade in fuel inefficient, polluting old cars for new cars; stimulated auto sales
39. Announced plans to purchase fuel efficient American-made fleet for the federal government
40. Expanded the SCHIP program to cover health care for 4 million more children
41. Signed national service legislation; expanded national youth service program
42. Instituted a new policy on Cuba , allowing Cuban families to return home to visit loved ones
43. Ended the previous policy of not regulating and labeling carbon dioxide emissions
44. Expanding vaccination programs
45. Immediate and efficient response to the floods in North Dakota and other natural disasters
46. Closed offshore tax safe havens
47. Negotiated deal with Swiss banks to permit US government to gain access to records of tax evaders and criminals
48. Ended the previous policy of offering tax benefits to corporations who outsource American jobs; the new policy is to promote in-sourcing to bring jobs back
49.. Ended the previous practice of protecting credit card companies; in place of it are new consumer protections from credit card industry’s predatory practices
50. Energy producing plants must begin preparing to produce 15% of their energy from renewable sources
51. Lower drug costs for seniors
52. Ended the previous practice of forbidding Medicare from negotiating with drug manufacturers for cheaper drugs; the federal government is now realizing hundreds of millions in savings
53. Increasing pay and benefits for military personnel
54. Improved housing for military personnel
55. Initiating a new policy to promote federal hiring of military spouses
56. Improved conditions at Walter Reed Military Hospital and other military hospitals
57. Increasing student loans
58. Increasing opportunities in AmeriCorps program
59. Sent envoys to Middle East and other parts of the world that had been neglected for years; reengaging in multilateral and bilateral talks and diplomacy
60. Established a new cyber security office
61. Beginning the process of reforming and restructuring the military 20 years after the Cold War to a more modern fighting force; this includes new procurement policies, increasing size of military, new technology and cyber units and operations, etc.
62. Ended previous policy of awarding no-bid defense contracts
63. Ordered a review of hurricane and natural disaster preparedness
64. Established a National Performance Officer charged with saving the federal government money and making federal operations more efficient
65. Students struggling to make college loan payments can have their loans refinanced
66. Improving benefits for veterans
67. Many more press conferences and town halls and much more media access than previous administration
68. Instituted a new focus on mortgage fraud
69. The FDA is now regulating tobacco
70. Ended previous policy of cutting the FDA and circumventing FDA rules
71. Ended previous practice of having White House aides rewrite scientific and environmental rules, regulations, and reports
72. Authorized discussions with North Korea and private mission by Pres. Bill Clinton to secure the release of two Americans held in prisons
73. Authorized discussions with Myanmar and mission by Sen. Jim Web to secure the release of an American held captive
74. Making more loans available to small businesses
75. Established independent commission to make recommendations on slowing the costs of Medicare
76. Appointment of first Latina to the Supreme Court
77. Authorized construction/opening of additional health centers to care for veterans
78. Limited salaries of senior White House aides; cut to $100,000
79. Renewed loan guarantees for Israel
80. Changed the failing/status quo military command in Afghanistan
81. Deployed additional troops to Afghanistan
82. New Afghan War policy that limits aerial bombing and prioritizes aid, development of infrastructure, diplomacy, and good government practices by Afghans
83. Announced the long-term development of a national energy grid with renewable sources and cleaner, efficient energy production
84. Returned money authorized for refurbishment of White House offices and private living quarters
85. Paid for redecoration of White House living quarters out of his own pocket
86. Held first Seder in White House
87. Health care reform.
88. Student loan reform

89. Ordered the assassination of Osama Bin Laden, long sought by the U.S. military and intelligence services as the leader of Al Qaeda.

http://obamaachievements.org/list

The door is hit me in the ass on the way outta here. You've got to be kidding me if you think the only thing he did was get Osama.

critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2012 at 1:11pm
Eric, all I hear is how unfair the tax code is.

Why was it not adjusted the first 2 years Obama was is office? He had 2 years of complete control of 2 of the 3 branches. The Democrates could have hiked the taxes on the 1% to whatever they wanted. Why did he not want to reform tax code when he was running trillion dollar deficits with the ability to change it ?

Why is it so important now... because it is now a talking point for re-election. Nothing more.

He could have corrected this like so many other things the Democrates are now complaining about... But chose not to.
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ononewheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2012 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by Nautiquehunter Nautiquehunter wrote:

Although Bush was a big disappointment especially his last term he is a rock star compared to what we have today. To answer your question about why Romney would want to be president. With 300 mil in the bank I dont think its for the money. ''Democratic Values'' Please.

It is called narcissism. Your right, if I had 300 mil, Id be too busy having fun to want that job. I bet Romneys worst two nightmares are having to run yet again, and having to wear jeans and shake the commoners hands.
After all Romney is "NOT" the career politician, except for the time he spent as gov, and the last 6 years he spent campaigning.   

I want Newt to get the nomination. Those 7 debates will be good, but I bet his baggage and piss poor "one-on-one" skills will snuff out his pathetic run.   All the posturing and brevity of the debates will be missing when he gets away from scripted questions. I know Newts "values", so should you if you are a long time republican, so does his living ex. Did'nt he go after Clinton for doing the same exact thing he was doing at the exact same time?

I gotta go, Newts going to be on Meet the Press.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ononewheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2012 at 1:48pm
I know it isn't all narcissism, he's going to help figure out a way to flip the 300 million. Flip is the wrong word, stealing is better.
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2012 at 1:59pm
If you think those 89 items are good then by all means vote for him. If you can see which were bad, didn't work, backfired, made us less safe, or less respected in the world, you may want to reconsider. You failed to mention giving the Chinese an oil pipe line and some defense secrets so your totla will make 100 in no time.

Newt 2012
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2012 at 2:06pm
OOW....Thought you were giving up the political posts? Good to see you back in here though. I always looked forward to your posts. Don't agree with you, but, always enjoyed the read/perspective.     

By the way, you forgot to mention that BO has greatly expanded the Federal employee workforce by a HUGE number, submitted one budget that got laughed out of Congress, exploded our national debt, and has now weakened our ability to get away from Middle East oil and lost a chance to create tens of thousands "non government" jobs by shooting down pipeline deal with Canada. But, he will now still get the tree huggers votes.

PS: Good luck on the Walker recall. I wonder how many times they will find Mickey Mouse's signature in all those recall petitions.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ononewheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2012 at 2:09pm

Because accomplishment tends to be used when the action produces a result that, 1. Was intended   2. Was over all seen as a good result. 3. The actions were not so deplorable, the result doesn't matter.

Bush's accomplishments is quite the oxymoron.

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ononewheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2012 at 2:12pm
Ok, Bush's record.

Attacked and took over two countries.
* Spent the surplus and bankrupted the treasury.
* Shattered record for biggest annual deficit in history.
* Set economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12 month period.
* Set all-time record for biggest drop in the history of the stock market.
* First president in decades to execute a federal prisoner.
* First president in US history to enter office with a criminal record.
* First year in office set the all-time record for most days on vacation by any president in US history.
* After taking the entire month of August off for vacation, presided over the worst security failure in US history.
* Set the record for most campaign fund-raising trips than any other president in US history.
* In my first two years in office over 2 million Americans lost their job.
*Cut unemployment benefits for more out of work Americans than any president in US history.
* Set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12 month period.
* Appointed more convicted criminals to administration positions than any president in US history.
* Set the record for the least amount of press conferences than any president since the advent of television.
* Signed more laws and executive orders amending the Constitution than any president in US history.
* Presided over the biggest energy crises in US history and refused to intervene when corruption was revealed.
* Presided over the highest gasoline prices in US history and refused to use the national reserves as past presidents have.
* Cut healthcare benefits for war veterans.
* Set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously take to the streets to protest me (15 million people), shattering the record for protest against any person in the history of mankind.
* Dissolved more international treaties than any president in US history.
* My presidency is the most secretive and un-accountable of any in US history.
* Members of my cabinet are the richest of any administration in US history. (the 'poorest' multi-millionaire, Condoleeza Rice has an Exxon oil tanker named after her).
* First president in US history to have all 50 states of the Union simultaneously go bankrupt.
* Presided over the biggest corporate stock market fraud of any market in any country in the history of the world.
* First president in US history to order a US attack and military occupation of a sovereign nation.
* Created the largest government department bureaucracy in the history of the United States.
* Set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases, more than any president in US history.
* First president in US history to have the United Nations remove the US from the human rights commission.
* First president in US history to have the United Nations remove the US from the elections monitoring board.
* Removed more checks and balances, and have the least amount of congressional oversight than any presidential administration in US history.
* Rendered the entire United Nations irrelevant.
* Withdrew from the World Court of Law.
* Refused to allow inspectors access to US prisoners of war and by default no longer abide by the Geneva Conventions.
* First president in US history to refuse United Nations election inspectors (during the 2002 US elections).
* All-time US (and world) record holder for most corporate campaign donations.
* My biggest life-time campaign contributor presided over one of the largest corporate bankruptcy frauds in world history (Kenneth Lay, former CEO of Enron Corporation).
* Spent more money on polls and focus groups than any president in US history.
* First president in US history to unilaterally attack a sovereign nation against the will of the United Nations and the world community.
* First president to run and hide when the US came under attack (and then lied saying the enemy had the code to Air Force 1)
* First US president to establish a secret shadow government.
* Took the biggest world sympathy for the US after 911, and in less than a year made the US the most resented country in the world (possibly the biggest diplomatic failure in US and world history).
* With a policy of 'dis-engagement' created the most hostile Israeli-Palestine relations in at least 30 years.
* First US president in history to have a majority of the people of Europe (71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and stability.
* First US president in history to have the people of South Korea more threatened by the US than their immediate neighbor, North Korea.
* Changed US policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government contracts.
* Set all-time record for number of administration appointees who violated US law by not selling huge investments in corporations bidding for government contracts.
* Failed to fulfill my pledge to get Osama Bin Laden 'dead or alive'.
* Failed to capture the anthrax killer who tried to murder the leaders of our country at the United States Capital building. After 18 months I have no leads and zero suspects.
* In the 18 months following the 911 attacks I have successfully prevented any public investigation into the biggest security failure in the history of the United States.
* Removed more freedoms and civil liberties for Americans than any other president in US history.
* In a little over two years created the most divided country in decades, possibly the most divided the US has ever been since the civil war.
* Entered office with the strongest economy in US history and in less than two years turned every single economic category heading straight down.
critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2012 at 2:32pm
Hello... Bush is gone back to Texas... Can we move on.

Bush made bad decisions in the past. Very few deny that.

Obama is currently making bad decisions.

Which one do we need to be focused on ???
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 13>
  Share Topic