NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Stereo Input

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
TX Foilhead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TX Foilhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2012 at 10:06pm
After a little bit of searching apparently I could find most if not all HD stations on the Internet so I guess in theory I could stream them through the phone if someone wanted one. We're out in the sticks where signals out of Austin and San Antonio start to die because of the hills and the lakes are in the low spots. That's what I like about Sirius is I get it all the time in the truck and never have to change stations because of my location. Because of the development around the lakes there aren't many spots that I can't stream stuff to the phone and AT&T really hates the amount of data I use with my unlimited plan.
P71_CrownVic View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P71_CrownVic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2012 at 12:19am
If this stereo is for the '85, you're going to need a hell of a stereo to hear it over the stock exhaust (which, BTW, is better than any music, period. Dot. End of sentence.)

For me, I have an Alpine head unit, Alpine amp, Polk speakers (4) and a cheap $30.00 sub from Wal Mart. It's great.

BTW, since we're on the topic of stereos, is it bad when the sub woofer hits that the needles of the gauges jump all over the place?

Is that indicative that I may need a higher amp alternator?

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic