NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

atom skier

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
juniorwoody View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniorwoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2012 at 11:26am
"There is a 1954 atom for sale in the western mass craigslist for $400 if anyone is looking for one....need complete restore which is obv at the price"

I took the time to look at the one herein described. The lenghly description that goes on about it in the Craigs list add is totally misleading. It may well be the one that Bill bought. In my estimation it was an aborted and chowdered up mess. Best thing about the wasted trip was that it reinforced upon my son and I what a fair deal we got when we purchased our project last year in New Hampshire.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniorwoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2012 at 11:32am
Hello Riley, I want that hull and thank you. My ph #860 309 7705

Jack
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2012 at 12:35pm
Jack, I'll call you this morning.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2012 at 12:45pm
Moot now that its spoken for but I was thinking about Bruce's stripped hull and the "aborted and chowdered up mess" in western MA for all the supposedly present hardware. Might make a good marriage.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniorwoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2012 at 12:55pm

If someone feels they have the necessary ingredients to pull that marriage off I'd step back otherwise talk to you soon Riley.
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2012 at 1:05pm
Got a "pink" pretty much stripped 66 Mustang hull if anyone wants that one.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2012 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by juniorwoody juniorwoody wrote:

Hello Riley, I want that hull and thank you. My ph #860 309 7705

Jack

I couldn't agree with you more...I asked the seller for pics and being the year 2012 that task seems too difficult. I ended leaving it that I would not look at the boat without a pic (come on everyone wants an old wood boat!) So he sent me 2 horrible pics that barely revieled the mess that was forsale....ill stick with one project at a time lol!
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2012 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by juniorwoody juniorwoody wrote:

If someone feels they have the necessary ingredients to pull that marriage off I'd step back otherwise talk to you soon Riley.
    now that is exactly the type of member that makes me enjoy coming on here .
former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2012 at 5:51pm
Ha
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2012 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

Bill, this guy has 2, 1 Gray Marine, 1 Chris Craft, Jim Harris, 207 252 0996.

Bruce,
You don't by chance know which Gray's & which Chris he has? The gray 620 is the biggest 4 you can fit into the 14'6" Atom. If it's a 4-75, it's too big as it's a rather large 4 cylinder block. The Chris A or B is a perfect fit.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2012 at 8:03pm
Pete, I didn't ask as I don't know anything about them, just that they are 4cyl. I was talking to him about one of our Dearbos and asked him if he had any FH 4's. Bill ought to have you educate him before he calls around.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic