NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

***Music City Mini 2012***

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 14>
Author
critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2012 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

I did look go to the link for the campground so those of us that are going to have to do the tent thing can co-occupy a spot where the RV's are so that should allow more fans to plan on going as long as the RV'rs are cool with it.

Cathie and I are Ok with an additional tent on Site 16. I think that Site 16 is a larger pull-thru site.
Do want to note that we will have our 2 dogs with us. (Yellow Lab mix and Aussie mix). They are mild dogs and stay on the screen porch or in the MH unless being walked.
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2012 at 10:34am
Room is booked at Country Inn.........now all we have to do is make it through winter!!
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2012 at 11:22am
The logans are in!! We are bringing our tent for sure. Other than that we are still working on it, my dad may be coming as well as the boat, but the campsite is booked.
Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2012 at 11:24am
Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

Mojo 6/14-6/18
Paul 6/14-6/18
Randy in Ohio 6/14-6/18 (Anderson Rd Campground #10)
ReidP 6/14-6/18 (ARC #9)
RainDog ??-?? with the Classic
Joe F (Jet-setter time)
Critter 6/14-6/18 (ARC #16)
Nautiquehunter 6/14-6/18 (ARC #12)
rhubbard88 (Rodney) 6/14-6/18 (ARC #8)
Hollywood(15-17)
Jllogan (15-17) (ARC #11)
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2012 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by Jllogan Jllogan wrote:

The logans are in!! We are bringing our tent for sure. Other than that we are still working on it, my dad may be coming as well as the boat, but the campsite is booked.

Excellent! I thought you said you were going to stay at the hotel?

The campground is the way to go, that's where all the fun and drinking will be happening. Get your dad on board, he will have a great time.
Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2012 at 3:15pm
we decided the campground was a no brainer, it was cheap and then we will stick my parents in the hotel and get some time away from them.
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2012 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by critter critter wrote:

I did look go to the link for the campground so those of us that are going to have to do the tent thing can co-occupy a spot where the RV's are so that should allow more fans to plan on going as long as the RV'rs are cool with it.

Cathie and I are Ok with an additional tent on Site 16. I think that Site 16 is a larger pull-thru site.
Do want to note that we will have our 2 dogs with us. (Yellow Lab mix and Aussie mix). They are mild dogs and stay on the screen porch or in the MH unless being walked.

Footy, we've got a larger pull-thru site as well (#9) so you can certainly set up camp right next to us if you like. And hey, I've still got your tent stored in the camper from GL, so how easy can it be. Also there appears to be plenty of trees since it's listed as a full-shade site, so Sidney can probably set up her hammock-cocoon thingy if they come:)   Plus, I'm sure Rodney won't mind someone pitching a tent (literally speaking) next to him in site #8.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2012 at 3:53pm
I'm 99% in on this and the only thing that keeps me from being 100% is that I just started a new job yesterday and I think I should probably let the ink on my offer dry before I start requesting time off. Unless something goes horribly wrong I'll be there with my pro air, probably thursday-ish. I'll also start working on my old man to get his 75 there. (we stil don't have a picture of them together) Joe, if you can't get your boat there for that weekend you know you're more than welcome on mine.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2012 at 4:12pm
Roger and Reid...I appreciate the to use your "front lawn" for the weekend. Looks like I'll be there but w/o the girls. They will be @ summer camp starting that Sunday and it just works out better if their mom drops them off at camp and I pick them later that week on Friday. So count me in on this one. I'll just camp out on Reid & Laurie's front lawn as they still have my GL house with them.

Mojo 6/14-6/18
Paul 6/14-6/18
ReidP 6/14-6/18 (ARC #9)
Joe F (Jet-setter time)
Hollywood(15-17)
Morfoot (14-17/18) (ARC #9) aka ReidP's front lawn

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2012 at 4:55pm
Google Earth is a great way to check out campsites. I found out that they actually have the "Anderson Road Public Use Area" and "Anderson Road Campground" mixed up So, if you go to look and see it marked as the "Public Use Area" your in the right place. Here is a view of the entire campground. It's pretty small... We could possibly fill this entire campground! You need to reserve your sites now to insure you have a spot!

reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2012 at 4:55pm

Roger and Reid...I appreciate the to use your "front lawn" for the weekend. Looks like I'll be there but w/o the girls. They will be @ summer camp starting that Sunday and it just works out better if their mom drops them off at camp and I pick them later that week on Friday. So count me in on this one. I'll just camp out on Reid & Laurie's front lawn as they still have my GL house with them.

When did I say "FRONT" lawn?, Cousin Eddie Morfoot. Well I suppose if you park that nice boat of yours there and then put your tent behind that we'll be OK.   
ReidP
1973 Mustang

75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2012 at 6:31pm

When did I say "FRONT" lawn?, Uncle Eddie Morfoot. Well I suppose if you park that nice boat of yours there and then put your tent behind that we'll be OK.   

Uhhhhh...

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2012 at 6:40pm
***************ter's full
Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2012 at 6:48pm
Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn... the clean, cool chill of the holiday air... an a$$hole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer...
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2012 at 6:52pm
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2012 at 7:00pm
Must be everyone's favorite Christmas movie. Just for clarification is that Reid or Tim?
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2012 at 8:03pm
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2012 at 8:03pm
Nice work Larry. I'll definitely have to remember to leave my orange bathrobe at home this trip, so there's no confusion. And thanks Tom for the email pointing out that it was "Cousin" Eddie Morfoot. I corrected above.    
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2012 at 9:04pm
Be careful what you ask for or this guy just might be the one to show up.

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2012 at 10:28am
What's the difference in that guy & the one that usually shows up?
Greg

86 BFN
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2012 at 10:29pm

I'm sure Rodney won't mind someone pitching a tent next to him in site #8.

I always pitch a tent when I see Rodney.
70CC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70CC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2012 at 1:50am
The Thompson's are in!

Mojo 6/14-6/18
Paul 6/14-6/18
ReidP 6/14-6/18 (ARC #9)
Joe F (Jet-setter time)
Hollywood(15-17)
Morfoot (14-17/18) (ARC #9) aka ReidP's front law
70CC (6/15-6/17)

-Phil
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2012 at 9:56pm
Joe, you can count on IAughtNaut and his dad.We should have both boats in Nashville.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2012 at 9:59pm
Hey Morfoot, when you going up. Maybe me and my 75 Nautique could tag along?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2012 at 10:11pm
I hope you make early reservations for a place to sleep, so that I wil be covered even if I have to dig up my own tent or put my sleeping bag under Randy's rig.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2012 at 12:20am
Good to hear your going to make it to Nashville Jackie! Looking forward to seeing you again. You know your more than welcome to crash under my rig!

SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2012 at 1:03am
Anyone bringing kids? Trying to convince the girlfriend
who has 2 who are 8 and 5.

...those who have fallen and those who will.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2012 at 9:18am
Originally posted by jackiewdeen jackiewdeen wrote:

Hey Morfoot, when you going up. Maybe me and my 75 Nautique could tag along?

Jackie, sounds like a plan. If I'm going solo then I will probably leave Thursday. If a guest wants to go it would depend on their schedule. I like the idea of traveling in groups just in case either has trailer/vehicle problems then you've got help.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2012 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by SN206 SN206 wrote:

Anyone bringing kids? Trying to convince the girlfriend
who has 2 who are 8 and 5.

Ryan, there will be kids. Mine, Raindogs, Randy, we all have kids...
Tell her its a family event and kids are welcome. There is even a full waterpark on the lake if they get bored of boating, or You !! LOL..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Nautiquehunter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2012 at 12:15pm
Hey Tim let me know what time you guys are leaving maybe we can join the convoy.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 14>
  Share Topic