NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

***Music City Mini 2012***

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 7891011 14>
Author
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2012 at 6:05pm

$200 worth of Keystone Light! Isn't that like 20 cases Paul?

gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2012 at 9:47pm
Thats only 10 cases in our state.
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2012 at 12:20am
Down here in Ga. that brand goes for $13 for a 30 pack of cans.Can't touch that in Salt Fork because I tried. See you in Nashville.
srbranum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote srbranum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2012 at 12:23am
Need help guys.

See my post under boat manintenance and see what happened to me yesterday. I bent the strut on my boat and need all the advice I can get to get it fixed before this event. Gun driver and Gary have provided help which I am pursuing and I am actively searching posts for past instances like mine.

Need your input. Will work hard to fix it but need help. Posting pictures tomorrow.

Thanks,

Scott
I have to keep her running 'cause I can't afford a new one
Nautiquehunter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2012 at 9:11am
Any GA. members going on Thurs June 14 maybe we can set up a meeting place somewhere on 75 and convoy up.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2012 at 11:34am
Mike, I know Jackie is going up Thurs morning and I am headed up Thursday afternoon after I drop the girls off with their mom. What time are ya thinkin?
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2012 at 11:49am
I dont have any definite plans . I would like to get there before dark to set up the tent . Safety in numbers if there are any problems on the road.
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2012 at 11:58am
Starter bendix is GONE in my old classic.....anyone know where to find one for reverse rotation 312?? HELP GUYS...hope to get it back together before reunion time!!!....

Paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
C-Bass View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-Bass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2012 at 10:32am
Just checked the US Army Corps website for JPP Reservoir. Looks like the lake is already 3 feet below summer pool. Water temperature is 81° already though .
Craig
67 SN
73 SN
99 Sport
85SN
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2012 at 10:55am
lanier is 6' down and dropping temp is low 80s.
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2012 at 2:15pm
Its might be down 6 feet. Water temp didn't feel like low 80's,when I first jumped in last weekend.
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2012 at 4:15pm
Has anyone booked a Hotel for this event? Recommendations?
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2012 at 4:58pm
Believe Mojo, Steve-O, Paul W, HW & Johnny are all at Hotel(s), you flyin in Joe??
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2012 at 5:00pm
Joe, we're staying at the Embassy Suites, just 12 miles from the campground. Free breakfast in the morning and free drinks in the evening! Plus parking security and a hot tub after a few scorpions! It's not far from the airport so if you need picked up, just holla.
...those who have fallen and those who will.
C-Bass View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-Bass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2012 at 6:09pm
Tom, what did the water feel like? Colder, warmer? We were at Dale Hollow last weekend and it felt excellent. Low 80°'s.
Craig
67 SN
73 SN
99 Sport
85SN
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2012 at 6:14pm
It was cool when you first got in. As hot as it was you didn't really mind.
georges View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote georges Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2012 at 9:08pm
Hey Gang,

A little late, but it was great to meet yall at the Masters. Great tournament, with lousy tshirts! I missed most of yall as we were leaving. We had a great dinner with Morfoot and his girls. Looking forward to seeing everyone again in a few weeks.

We made the 1st trip to PP yesterday. Water is down ~3.5' which was actually better than I expected. It revealed some of the shallow areas that most might not realize (which are normally under water). If you read the banks, and watch for buoys, we should be ok. I've been marking up a map for guidance. If most of you are going out Fri morn, I may try to meet up at the campground that am.

The campground had a good ramp but limited trailer parking. There is a swimming area w ramp and ~50 parking spaces around the corner. Launch fees are included w camping. (Don't let adult beverages be seen at this area as the woman at the swimming area guardhouse was hard nosed). Beverages ok at campground. There was a grocery very close by if needed.

I checked out Luau Island. Rocky shores all around, but should be plenty of room for all of us even if other boats are present. You might want to bring 2 anchors if available.

I tried to be Mr. Helpful for the day, and towed in a 1st time boater with engine problems. Got him to the dock, but Mr. Moron here, proceded to chop an old ski rope and wrap it around the prop in the process. At least no chainsaw stitches! Hope Mr. Foot's leg is healed to get wet!

The water temp was very refreshing, in low 80's. My son wore his sleeves, but really weren't needed.

For those staying off-site, there are several ramps around. The marinas typically charge $5/day. I'll be glad to discuss by phone, etc any thoughts/options.

Also, the I-24 loop on the eastern side of Nashville will be closed from friday night to early morning. This causes you to loop around west of downtown. You may want to look at Hwy 155 (Briley Parkway) as a by-pass. This would affect only folks coming in the north on I-24 East, or I-65 South.

Looking forward tro meeting and seeing everyone. if you have questions, my direct email is: gsja7777@aol.com

2007 211 Team

1991 Sport
georges View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote georges Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2012 at 1:43am
Whoops, caught a typo on the I-24 closing. It will be down late Fri nite, till 6 am Mon morn. Based on the lake location, anyone coming in from the north will want to bypass.
2007 211 Team

1991 Sport
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2012 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

Has anyone booked a Hotel for this event? Recommendations?

Joe,
Yes, Steve, Paul and I are staying at the Country Inn close by.
615-277-1099

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2012 at 7:26pm
Well I was too cheap for the country inn but I will be staying .01 miles away at the roach motel..

Yes Chris I am flying in- arriving Thursday around 11 PM leaving sunday around 6 pm.

Can't quite spare the time to make the big drives at the moment.. the barn is full of projects and summer is breathing down my neck. Looking forward to the event though will be good to get away and see everyone.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2012 at 11:46am
Okay CCFans...Where's all the hype and where's the chatter?. This thing is only a week away and you can pratically hear a pin drop in here. I know I'm excited about this whole MMM and hanging out with y'all for the weekend. Looks like prettyinred is coming with me and possibly her eldest daughter who's 29 by the way. She's excited about her 2nd CCFan gathering and my knee will be ready for some serious skiing as I haven't been since River Run. Plan is to be there by at least 6 if not sooner on Thursday. Gotta talk to Jackie and Mike to see if we are gonna caravan up there. That would be awesome. Looking forward to seeing my midwest CCFan buds and popping a few beers and slalom runs with them. Get those boats all shined up as I we need some new shots for next years calendar. Georges---Get that lake filled up and chase the rain gods away for next weekend cause......The Correct Crafts are Coming!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2012 at 1:21pm
Tim......we should be there thursday afternoon about 4 or 5ish....ready to crack a beer!!
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2012 at 1:28pm
Quinner, Maddie, Dana and I will be leaving after work Thursday night and driving through til we get there. Should be sleeping on the lake shortly after sun up.
Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2012 at 2:23pm
Well, unfortunately I have bad news. We wont be making it next weekend. I am very dissapointed but such is life. My wife got a new job (which is good news) but means she couldnt come and my parents can no longer come because my grandma is very sick and they arent sure of her health situation (she lives with them). So such is life I suppose. Please take lots of pictures so I can live vicariously. Also my campsite will be open and free for anyone to squat on if the space is needed. Its already paid for.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2012 at 4:03pm
Justin,
Bad Break dude...

Magic, glad to see you're coming come hell or "low" water..

Tim, loos like you have your hands full...

I know George was going to update us with maps and possible low spots we want to stay away from, but other than that we'll have a "redonkulous" time as Raindog would say...

we'll be pulling in sometime Thursday late afternoon as well..
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2012 at 12:52pm
Justin, that sucks dude, but you know you're more than welcome to change your mind and jump in with me.

Randy, with Justin out is it just me and you from Ohio? What's your itinerary look like? Are we gonna try to team up and head down together? When we talked at the lizard you said you were nervous about driving your camper faster than 50mph...if we head down together do you think you can wear your big girl panties and run the speed limit? I'd like to get in thursday in time to hit the water, if possible.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2012 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by georges georges wrote:

Whoops, caught a typo on the I-24 closing. It will be down late Fri nite, till 6 am Mon morn. Based on the lake location, anyone coming in from the north will want to bypass.

George, being our local eyes and ears down there, can you please give us an update on water conditions and where you think we should still try and gather on the little island or head over to another island or sandbar for the safety of the boats and feet?

Also, I want to add to the event and put together a boat show of sorts on Friday night at the camp ground. During which we will ask for donations from each boat owner entered for the prizes. Boats will be parked on trailers and brought to the camp ground for judging. At the end of the evening the winners will be announced.

I'm ready for some warm water boys... The Water in GL is still a bit "Nipply" hahaha

Look forward to it..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2012 at 1:34pm
This time next week it will be fun in the sun...

Sounds like some people are rolling in Thursday in time to scope out water for Friday morning watersports? If my plane comes in late on Thursday night whose boat should I be sleeping in to make sure I get a ride out there?

A little afternoon raft up and then a meet greet and show with old and new friends at the campground around dinner time... yep next friday sounds a little better than this friday.

Ryan.. I was reading through the posts and see that twice I asked the same hotel question and you answered and got no response from me.. my bad...

Did you get the girlfriend convinced to bring the kids along?

1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2012 at 1:46pm
Joe,

My boat has a nice bench seat in the front and back with satelite radio on easy listening will put you right to sleep.....only have two on my boat for the ride out.... but not sure about the watersports behind my old Tug.....pretty much a cruisin boat that's good for beer drinkin.....i could pull you skiing if you wanted?? or we could put about 6 people in the back seat and wake surf??.....it's not the SANTE that i would love to have(and will some day) but it works for now.

let me know if you need a ride? i've got room and plenty of beer....and if you find someone else to ride with NO WORRIES it won't hurt my feelings.
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2012 at 5:20pm
Oh Joe who wouldnt want you on their boat?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 7891011 14>
  Share Topic