NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

***Music City Mini 2012***

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 14>
Author
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ***Music City Mini 2012***
    Posted: January-09-2012 at 12:05pm
NEW MINI REUNION ALERT.....

The "Music City Mini"

Yes, that's right. Here's a chance for all lurking members to get there boats out and have some fun with this early summer, Father's Day destination.

Date: June 15-17 2012
Place: J. Percy Priest Lake, Nashville, TN
http://www.tennesseelakeinfo.com/percypriest/info.shtml

For those who have not spent any time on this lake, PPL is a 14,000+ sq acre Army Corp made lake with 265 miles of shorline. It's located 10 miles East of downtown Nashville, TN.

The lake boasts numerous Campgrounds with home base being the Anderson Road site. This campground has beautiful, lake side RV sites. 10 of which will have full ammenities (1-10). a Water park, several full service Marinas with bar and grills attached and several islands, some of which you can primitive camp on...

http://www.recreation.gov/camping/Anderson_Road/r/campgroundDetails.do?contractCode=NRSO&parkId=71009

The plan is simple:
No Registration
No Fees
No Hoopla

We'll plan a meet-n-greet on Friday night,
A BBQ lunch on Luau Island Saturday; where we'll provide the grills, you provide the meat..
Sat night we'll plan on hitting Broadway st. for a little honky Tonk'n and hopefully a place where we can all get together for dinner.

And a whole lot of warm, skiable water for the rest of the time we're there.

Watch the thread for details, and feel free to ask questions etc to myself or Randy Wise (RandyfromOhio)for details.

Hope to see all the CCFan members from the area, as well as those who want to get together at this great central location....

Mojo's crew will be out there 6/14-6/18

Moj

05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2012 at 12:11pm
The top picture above is of Luau Island. This is were we'll gather on Saturday. Hope to take over the whole thing and create the cover of next year's calender with a picture of "Correct Craft Island" !!!!

Also, there are many hotels in the general area of the campground for those of you that don't camp.

Right now, I have worked out a deal with the Comfort Inn and Suites, that is a few blocks away from the main marina and campground. The deal is as follows:

Call Jay @ 615-277-1099 and tell them that you are part of the "Correct Craft Reunion"group.

Regular double queens are discounted from $125 to a flat rate of $85 dollars
King Suites with pull out couches $95/night
Double Queen Suites with the same $105/night

These rates are good from now till May 14 and cover the dates of June 14-18...

There is a Comfort Suites next door for the overload (booking on your own for rates).. Plenty of rooms, plenty of camp spots..

OK, Who's in...... "quote" this page and add your name inside the quotes....

Mojo 6/14-6/18
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2012 at 1:21pm
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2012 at 1:35pm
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2012 at 1:47pm
I think i'm in for it!!

sounds like a blast to me!!

"Paul" 6-14/6-18
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2012 at 1:49pm

The Wise family will be at Anderson Road Campground Site #10 June 14th - 18th

Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2012 at 2:18pm
That's only about a 5.5 hour ride for me so I cannot imagine me not being there for this one with the girls (if I have em' that wknd) and 'Miss Scarlett' in tow. Put me down for a probably and I'll try and talk the rest of the Atlanta area folks in going with me. Sounds and looks like a great time as always.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2012 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

The lake boasts numerous Campgrounds with home base being the Anderson Road site. This campground has beautiful, lake side RV sites. 10 of which will have full ammenities (1-10).

I think we need to clarify this before there are questions...

The Anderson Road Campground website indicates that sites 1-7 are closed until further notice. I spoke with a woman from the visitor center and she informed me that while Anderson Road was a primitive only campground they are in the process of installing electric and water at sites 1-10. She seemed pretty confident that they would have this completed by June but said it would depend on weather and other factors. If someone really needs a water/electric I would recommend calling the visitor center at (615)361-1980 and see how things are progressing and if these sites could be reserved earlier.

I talked to two different ladies at the visitor center and they both told me that all of the campgrounds fill up quickly during the summer months, they both said that it is very unlikely that anyone would be able to just show up June 15th and get a site. With this being Fathers Day weekend I suspect they will be booked up well in advance. So, If you are considering attending this event, you need to reserve your site ASAP! There are no non-reservable sites, all sites must be reserved in advance. Lets try to fill the spots closest to the boat ramp first. As Dave mentioned, primitive camping is allowed on many of the islands, these are FREE and are first come first served. I would like to see someone "stake out" Luau Island. This way we are sure to have that island for our BBQ.

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2012 at 3:34pm
Randy/Dave, that sure looks like a kicka$$ location!

Timing and logistics look to be a challenge, but if I can work it out, Id sure like to join you guys.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2012 at 4:02pm

Here is a link that provides information about primitive island camping and a map of the islands available for camping.

PPL Island Camping

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2012 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Randy/Dave, that sure looks like a kicka$$ location!

Timing and logistics look to be a challenge, but if I can work it out, Id sure like to join you guys.

Tim, I know it's a Father's Day weekend, but it certainly wouldn't be the same without the N.E contingency... Hope you can work it out with your local cronies and caravan out.. Can you imagine a non-Florida, Spring reunion with guaranteed warm water and great skiing conditions????

The location will be perfect... make it part of your plans this Spring. Bring your Dad !!!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2012 at 4:25pm

The location will be perfect... make it part of your plans this Spring. Bring your Dad !!!!

Right, This is going to be a great location and a great time! All dad's should be telling their loved ones now that they want to spend their Fathers Day in Nashville!
Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2012 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by Randy_in_Ohio Randy_in_Ohio wrote:

Right, This is going to be a great location and a great time! All dad's should be telling their loved ones now that they want to spend their Fathers Day in Nashville!

Im working on that right now, my dad would love it! Im gonna try and bring him.
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2012 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by 67nautique312 67nautique312 wrote:

I think i'm in for it!!

sounds like a blast to me!!

"Paul" 6/14-6/18
ReidP 6/14-6/18
ReidP
1973 Mustang

RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2012 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

"Paul" 6/14-6/18
ReidP 6/14-6/18
RainDog ??-?? with the Classic

I guess the GL natives owe the group to tow our boats somewhere other than 10 miles to Tuscumbia. I'm still working out the details but we'll probably make this a 10 day vacation to the area and hit the Smokey Mtns before or after.
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2012 at 1:06am
Very Intresting. This is only a 7 hour haul for me.

Printer's Alley(Bar District)could be a blast.

Donald
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2012 at 1:14am
Logistics, timing, yadda yadda.. I ain't one to miss a party, I sure ain't gonna miss this one. I am likely to be a fly in and hitch a ride/pull type guy on this one as I have already committed to pull a boat to the SJRR and White Lake, but sometimes you gotta get by with a little help from your friends. It would be really nice to see not only our atlanta area and florida area friends at this but also some of the Texas area guys I have never quite been able to make it down and say hello to.. Who knows who else we might drag out of the shadows?   

Mojo's crew will be out there 6/14-6/18
"Paul" 6/14-6/18
ReidP 6/14-6/18
JoeinNY - as much as I can pull off
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2012 at 2:31am
Reavis family will be at Anderson Road Campground Site #16
June 14th - 18th
Current plan it to bring the 80SN.
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2012 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by Donald80SN Donald80SN wrote:

Very Intresting. This is only a 7 hour haul for me.

Printer's Alley(Bar District)could be a blast.

Donald

2nd Ave: Wildhorse, BBKings, The Fuel Room... Donald, make sure we have bail money, cause I think you could get into some trouble hhahaha..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2012 at 3:56pm
Hmmmmmmm. 11hrs, but very tempting.
...those who have fallen and those who will.
Nautiquehunter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2012 at 4:56pm
The Hunters have just booked site 12 for the 14th-18th. It will be great to see Mojo and the others again. Any chance we will see a new green 200 sport there?
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2012 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by Nautiquehunter Nautiquehunter wrote:

The Hunters have just booked site 12 for the 14th-18th. It will be great to see Mojo and the others again. Any chance we will see a new green 200 sport there?

Mike, ALLRight !!! It'll be good to see you and the "ski/board/barefoot,boat driver,endurance champ" this Spring... Unfortunately, I heard the Green 200 will not be making an appearance that weekend....   

Moj

Ryan, here's your chance to come party where the music screams as loud as the members !!!! Bring the 206 out.. It will be amongst boats of it's own kind hahahaha...
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2012 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by RainDog RainDog wrote:

Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

Mojo 6/14-6/18
Paul 6/14-6/18
ReidP 6/14-6/18
Joe F (Jet-setter time)
Critter 6/14-6/18
Nautiquehunter 6/14-6/18

05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

rhubbard88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rhubbard88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2012 at 6:12pm
Looks like Reid has dragged me in - will be part of his entourage. Definately looks like a very nice lake to boat on.
critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2012 at 7:15pm
Rodney, 4 posts in 2 1/2 years.... really ?
You have actually been around longer than that....
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2012 at 7:20pm
Mojo 6/14-6/18
Paul 6/14-6/18
ReidP 6/14-6/18
Joe F (Jet-setter time)
Critter 6/14-6/18
Nautiquehunter 6/14-6/18
rhubbard88
Hollywood(15-17)
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2012 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by Nautiquehunter Nautiquehunter wrote:

Mike, schedule right now say's we can't commit but I haven't thrown in the towel yet. 500 miles is too darn close so we're gonna try.
rhubbard88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rhubbard88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2012 at 7:28pm
Roger - I am now just learning to type - hope to see you at SJRR
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2012 at 7:58pm
I reposted, added in Randy Wise, along with the campsite locations as known. I'm somewhat confident we'll get Jerry, Nautique John, and hopefully some other locals to join in.   

Mojo 6/14-6/18
Paul 6/14-6/18
Randy in Ohio 6/14-6/18 (Anderson Rd Campground #10)
ReidP 6/14-6/18 (ARC #9)
Joe F (Jet-setter time)
Critter 6/14-6/18 (ARC #16)
Nautiquehunter 6/14-6/18 (ARC #12)
rhubbard88 (Rodney) 6/14-6/18 (ARC #8)
Hollywood(15-17)
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2012 at 8:37pm
I did look go to the link for the campground so those of us that are going to have to do the tent thing can co-occupy a spot where the RV's are so that should allow more fans to plan on going as long as the RV'rs are cool with it.

•No electric or water hookups for camping
•Electric hookups available in the picnic shelter
•Check in with host upon arrival
•No off-road vehicles permitted
•Two tents or one tent and one RV are permitted per campsite
•Two vehicles allowed per site
•Skunks frequent the area; store food in approved containers
•$4 fee per vehicle for picnic shelter guests

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 14>
  Share Topic