NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

67 Wildcat - 426 Chrysler

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 34567>
Author
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2012 at 7:59pm
thanks i am getting excited to start cleaning it up
former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2012 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by peter1234 peter1234 wrote:

I'm getting excited to start my hair transplants If I didn't already know all you guys, I'd probably already had it done.   

Maw Maw? Not even Paw Paw?
ReidP
1973 Mustang

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2012 at 1:11am
Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

I'm getting excited to start my hair transplants. If I didn't already know all you guys, I'd probably already had it done.   

So where is that famous picture of you with hair Reid...think maybe 62wood has a copy of it??

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2012 at 1:35am
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

So where is that famous picture of you with hair Reid...think maybe 62wood has a copy of it??

Sometimes I even amaze myself. Right where you would expect it to be...in the Craigslist thread. I'm a regular TRBenj.   
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2012 at 2:50am
so I go away from the computer for an hour to watch my new dvd of Sons of Anarchy that my bro sent me for my b-day and I come back to this!!

you amaze me Larry...you found it pretty quick. 24 minutes. LOL.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AirTique98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AirTique98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2012 at 3:29am
    Reid with hair and the stern face looks like a candidate for a role on the "Sons"!!
Bill
98Air Nautique

Former Owner:
1990 Ski Nautique
1981 Ski Nautique
1976 Ski Nautique
1971 Ski Nautique
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2012 at 12:39pm

I'm getting excited to start my hair transplants If I didn't already know all you guys, I'd probably already had it done.

As a founding member of the CCF "Competitive Racing and Performance" organization (CRAP, for short)

Uhhhh, Reid....Need I remind you that I think that you are more than just founding members of the CCFan hairclub for men & The CCFan CRAP org. Did you forget these two clubs that your a founding member of?

...and just when you thought it was safe to get back on the water.

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2012 at 6:37pm
yikes...

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2012 at 7:26pm
Wow, nothing is sacred around here!
Well, so much for any political aspirations I may ever have.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2012 at 7:48pm
Reid you seem to be in all these pictures for some strange reason
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2012 at 9:00pm
Peter 1234 Here are some pics of the Marauder Had to rebuild the starter but the 440 fired up and will be getting a full tune up basically. The boat is really Cool I will be going back all original with it.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2012 at 9:04pm
The gel cleans up real nice not faded, just dirty from the trip down from Indiana. I have a CC trailer from a Southwind that may fit, If so I may swap trailers. I am going to remove non factory decals and the bottom cote used wipes off easy with nice orange gel under it. It was never sanded before application.
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2012 at 10:21pm
I bet that will clean up real nice. I like the 3 colors the red white and black. is that a factory wheel? i am trying to place it.
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2012 at 10:22pm
is that your c 10 short bed in the pic ?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2012 at 3:05pm
Peter the steering wheel is original, It is dirty in the pics but it is a fake wood grain.

The C10 is one of my co-workers it is a nice truck. I have a Ford Exploder I used to have a Ford F250 but just too expensive to operate.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2012 at 9:30pm
Peter those wheels are out there if your looking for one.I found mine finally on ebay.There seem to be 2 kinds out there,chrome and stainless,this one is stainless.

69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
connorssons View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote connorssons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2012 at 10:01pm
Cool boat I love the colors!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2012 at 4:00pm
Jeff, Thanks did you get any pics of the Torino you are getting in Hickory NC ??
Yellowbird View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yellowbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2012 at 6:21pm
Would you have a tach or know where to look to find one?
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2012 at 11:36pm

My old 69 'Baby Blue' shown above is definitely a slightly lighter shade than Marshall's 70 and Moody Blue 72, with it looking more like the 68 brochure color. I can't say about Gary's for sure as I've never seen them side by side.

I just came across Reid's comments here.I do have a picture of Marshall's and mine from the '07 GL reunion.This was before I wet sanded.Still hard to tell since they are not next to each other.

69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2012 at 11:50pm
Here's another

69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Bakchose View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bakchose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2012 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by peter1234 peter1234 wrote:

Just Curious to hear and see if you have cleaned up the Wildcat since you got her.
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2012 at 10:56pm
Joe actually ended up with that boat, I am not sure if he has made any headway on it
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2012 at 11:09pm
It is true that this boat now resides in the Fennessy collection, the word progress however does not belong anywhere near it...

Those with delicate stomachs should not watch the following video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ppv60mtdbMU&feature=youtube_gdata_player
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2012 at 11:20pm
What's happening in the video and what is that noise at the end. I didn't hear any swearing.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2012 at 11:20pm
Hmmm, we're a little high on the crankcase pressure huh? Joe, I know you can handle a problem like that! Go for it.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2012 at 11:59pm
all i get from the link is adele singing help me
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2012 at 2:35am
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

What's happening in the video and what is that noise at the end. I didn't hear any swearing.

Keep your eye on the breather cap to the left, blows it right off at the end. Stuck exhaust valve?
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2012 at 3:56am
So Joe, How fast will is that one going to go?
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2012 at 9:54am
Could be the 1st member of the "426 Massive Blowby Club".
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 34567>
  Share Topic