Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sale or trade trailer

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
rtsuggs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rtsuggs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2012 at 8:42pm
All I have is the hole where the vent goes. Do you have the pins that go through the motor box hinges?
78 nautique
78 ski nautique SOLD
85 ski nautique
lakedog55 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lakedog55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2012 at 12:18am
probably, I will have to look and see, I do not have my interior all the way in so I have a bucket of parts not sure which ones are good and which ones are not. The vent at the rear should have a duct box with 2 3" circles it sort of clips in the hole and the louvered vent locks it in place, one of the connections is for the blower and the other gets a piece of hose ran that ends right at bottom stern of the boat,
Mike
When I get home I will sort all the parts out and will be able to let you know, I have some interior parts from my 83 somewhere as well.
Lakedog55
rtsuggs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rtsuggs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2012 at 7:31pm
I ordered a new vent so if you can find the back piece that would be great. Even if it's cracked or broke I may be able to make it work.

Thanks
78 nautique
78 ski nautique SOLD
85 ski nautique
verdi1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verdi1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2012 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by lakedog55 lakedog55 wrote:

probably, I will have to look and see, I do not have my interior all the way in so I have a bucket of parts not sure which ones are good and which ones are not. The vent at the rear should have a duct box with 2 3" circles it sort of clips in the hole and the louvered vent locks it in place, one of the connections is for the blower and the other gets a piece of hose ran that ends right at bottom stern of the boat,
Mike
When I get home I will sort all the parts out and will be able to let you know, I have some interior parts from my 83 somewhere as well.

Mike,

Haven't been on the site in a while but just noticed you had or have a trailer? Interested if you still have it    Thanks
rtsuggs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rtsuggs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2012 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by Fl Inboards Fl Inboards wrote:

I have a flame arrestor. $10.00 plus the ride.

Do you still have the flame arrestor?
78 nautique
78 ski nautique SOLD
85 ski nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic