NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gary S.

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gary S.
    Posted: January-30-2012 at 9:35pm
Gary, you sure do make your presence on that river available to all!! I just got a call from an X55 owner. He said he spotted your boat driving up the street, turned around and introduced himself. He then told me you gave him my name for X55 advice. It was great talking to him. He has a rather long project in front of him but, it's always great to hear someone restoring an X55. Even greater to hear, he's doing it ORIGINAL!!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2012 at 10:59pm
Thats Dale,a nice guy.He stopped by the first time a couple of years ago when he saw my boat.We were talking last November when he said he had the X55,I nearly fell over,what are the chances? I told him he should talk to you,that you might know something about wood boats or X55's      What did you find out? long lost missing boat? correct motor? etc.
Don't forget my boat found me out in the "ditch" too
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic