Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

air nautique decals???

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
ajburnet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ajburnet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: air nautique decals???
    Posted: March-13-2012 at 9:13pm
Hey guys! I know they sell air nautique decals on the whitelake site, but I am wanting them done in a different color. Has anyone scanned one in or have a vector file by chance for the hull decals for a 98-99 air nautique?

Thanks in advance!

Andrew

98 Air Nautique
Andrew Burnett
98' Sport Nautique
88' Ski Nautique 2001' (fully restored)

A lousy day on the lake is better than a great day at work.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2012 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by ajburnet ajburnet wrote:

Hey guys! I know they sell air nautique decals on the whitelake site, but I am wanting them done in a different color. Has anyone scanned one in or have a vector file by chance for the hull decals for a 98-99 air nautique?

Thanks in advance!

Andrew

98 Air Nautique

Andrew,
Oh come on, you want to go non original? Please, check out the other sites that may be able to help. PN? WB? Etc? I have to say blatantly here your are on the wrone site - sorry! WHY is still the #1 question???

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2012 at 10:19pm
Oh come on Pete, give the guy a break. He just wants a color change, not all new decals. And Pete, not everyone on this site is all about keeping it original. It's his boat and he's welcome to do with it as he pleases. This site is about the love for Correct Crafts, sharing knowledge and enjoying everyone's company. No need to scare off all the newbs.

P.S. - Pete, fix your spelling error. He came to the right site, note the "wrone" one. Sheesh!
'02 Ski Nautique 196 w/ 5.7 Apex bowtie - Sold
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Super Sport Nautique - originally custom built for Walt Meloon
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2012 at 11:38pm
Pete, your and you're are not the same words in the English language, totally different words. Are you from a different country? Or, is IL just not tuned into proper English and spelling????
Tim D
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2012 at 1:26pm
That's it tim dikhd, Illinois is now know as The Land of the Illiterate.

Maybe you can help me out, how do you spell douche bag, best as I can figure it's "TimD"

Pete, little over the top on that post, down boy!!
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2012 at 1:49pm
I thinque Tim was just re-peteing what Pete had tolled someone else last weak.   Kind of a pot calling the kettle black, type thing.

So, since I misspelled a few words, I'm not gonna comment.   (chuckle, chuckle, winkie, winkie)

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2012 at 2:13pm
Doc, LOL, figured that was it as well, Pete has been a bit over the top lately, think we may need to give him a blanket party at the next Chicago Beers get together.

TimD does however have a hard on for someone other then his cuzin, he chases pete around like a lost puppy nippin at his ankles
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2012 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

I have to say blatantly here your are on the wrone site

I have tried in the past to politely suggest to Pete that maybe it is not his place to speak for all of us and to think it is his job to run newcomers off of this site because they happen to not think exactly the way he does, but I see I have had no impact.

Maybe Pete should start his own site, then he can be the thought police all he wants to be and have administrator rights to delete everyone who doesn't agree with him about what they can do to their own boats.

He can call it MyWayOrTheHighway.com.

I can maybe see getting twisted off about putting a tower or painting flames on an Atom Skier....but graphics on a 98???   
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2012 at 4:21pm
Bailiff, whack his Pee Pee
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2012 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

Bailiff, whack his Pee Pee

At the very least. Maybe you could take care of that for me at the next Chicago Beers.

Wish I could make one of those, but I dont have much occassion to travel to Chicago. I have met just a few of the Chicaog gang and would certainly like to meet others, including Pete. Even tho I gave him a hard time on his over the top original thing, he is definitely on my want to meet and learn more from list.
Dreaming View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dreaming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2012 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

I have to say blatantly here your are on the wrone site

I have tried in the past to politely suggest to Pete that maybe it is not his place to speak for all of us and to think it is his job to run newcomers off of this site because they happen to not think exactly the way he does, but I see I have had no impact.

Maybe Pete should start his own site, then he can be the thought police all he wants to be and have administrator rights to delete everyone who doesn't agree with him about what they can do to their own boats.

He can call it MyWayOrTheHighway.com.

I can maybe see getting twisted off about putting a tower or painting flames on an Atom Skier....but graphics on a 98???   

ditto...   I always appreciate the knowledge shared by Pete and others, but I do think that the Newbs have as much right to comment as the GP's.   granted, when someone's being a butt, I think its ok to them know, although I think an abundance of grace is in order, especially since this format is hard to read with proper tone at times.... ok down off of my soap box
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2012 at 8:24pm
Larry,
I truly respect your opinion and did not ignore your previous comments. I really feel since that time I have made a great effort to control my wording and use plenty of the emocicons. In this case and as Chris mentioned, I agree that I did go just "over the top". It's that damn "keep it original" in me that gets out from under me!     Note there are a couple non original "restorations" going on that I have pretty much stayed away from them except for some greetings and question answering..

I wish you could be at the next CB's get together to "whack my Pee Pee".

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2012 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

That's it tim dikhd, Illinois is now know as The Land of the Illiterate.

Thanks for the fine example "is now know as". I was just giving Pete some of his own medicine shown below.

Well, that's been confirmed from previous statements!!

BTW, "i's" get a capitalization in the normal English language. are you from a different country? Or, is SC just not tuned into proper English and spelling????
Tim D
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2012 at 8:59pm
Sounds to me like ya both need to have some Chi-town brews an then go get laid.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2012 at 9:16pm
Absolutely nobody answered the OP's question, just a bunch of PP whacking talk.

I don't know, do check with PlanetNautique though. I'm fairly sure I saw those vector files long ago over there, perhaps email "SkiingJeff" (NautiqueJeff) and see if he personally has the files saved.
GlassSeeker View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2012 at 10:10pm
Hollywood to the rescue.

"Baliff, Whack his pee pee" I'm still ROFLMAO
This is the life
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic