Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Perfect pass

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
snipe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snipe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Perfect pass
    Posted: March-15-2012 at 6:48pm
I am in the dark as to what exactly a Perfect Pass is and what it does. From all the posts I read maybe I should have realized but....
If you don't know; you ask.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2012 at 7:04pm
Speed control / Cruise control. There are a couple different variations, it can run on RPM or Speed and the latest and greatest versions are also GPS controlled.

It is a really great device, particularly for the slower speed stuff like Wakeboard and Trick or if you have a novice driver.

I also think it adds an element of safety as the driver does not need to look at the speedo or adjust the throttle once it is locked in.
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2012 at 7:13pm
Kieth's video gives a little info.

Keep in mind, he's talking about two different products. One is Perfect Pass Stargazer (which is the new GPS Version) and the other is a standalone GPS speedometer made by the same company. You don't need both really, since the Perfect Pass has a speedometer as part of the display.

It works more like a governor, than a cruise on a car. You give it more throttle than the set speed, and it will dial it back to where you set it. Definitely is nice for wakeboarding.
snipe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snipe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2012 at 7:41pm
Thanks for the response. I truly appreciate both you guys help here.
Now I know.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic