NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Google Plus Video Hangouts for CCFans

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Google Plus Video Hangouts for CCFans
    Posted: March-22-2012 at 3:04pm
I was watching TV last night and I saw an ad for Google which referenced this:
https://www.google.com/intl/en/+/learnmore/index.html#hangouts

What I do know about Google Plus, is it's like a Facebook, but in some ways better. I have a couple friends who are on it and like it.

I feel this video chat thing could be a quantum leap though. I'm on a thread where a member is looking at adjusting his carb float and never done it. It would be cool to video conference it!

I'm thinking, for tricky (or unfamiliar) jobs, someone could set up a google video hangout with a webcam trained one what he is doing. Then a bunch of us (up to 9 total) could jump on and coach him through it or watch and learn.
mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2012 at 8:30pm
I too have dabbled with the google plus stuff. I'm a google fanboy so love a lot of things they do. I think this is a cool idea, especially if you had a plan and the individuals you needed were available to help. Instead of checking on things, going back and posting in the thread and waiting for replies you could do it all "Live".
'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport
Mississippi River - Bellevue, IA
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic