Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

parting out complete 86' 2001

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
Author
Lucky Mcelroy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucky Mcelroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2012 at 9:00pm
everything is off of the boat, so let me know what you need
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2012 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by Lucky Mcelroy Lucky Mcelroy wrote:

everything is off of the boat, so let me know what you need

Including the trolling motor?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Got Tiques View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Got Tiques Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2012 at 10:22pm
Kevin,

As we talked last night and today, my list of wants increases, and it matches your desire to ship out a big package in one order. My offer is $750 for the dash panel with all gages and pitot pickup tubes, one pair of SS exhaust thru hull flanges, bilge blower, engine mounted water pump, alternator and mounting bracket, Sherwood raw water pump and mounting bracket to motor, water fitting from the inlet/distribution hoses to the intake manifold, and rear view mirror and brackets. Let me know if we are OK and what the additional ground freight shipping costs are to 1014 Cherokee Rd Scotia, NY, 12302. Thanks, Todd
grim007 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grim007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2012 at 12:03am
Got Tiques, gran ma lives in canastota ny, near oneida lake, about an hour from you, do you ever get up there with the family and boat. we get up there 2 or 3 times a year. the girls when they were younger loved sylvan beach on the lake. hope you guys work out a good deal.
shaken not stirred
Hooty222 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hooty222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2012 at 12:19am
I didn't read all the posts... If the rear seat is available and side pads or either... I will buy today. Where do I send the check
Thanks,
Bob
Stierhe4@aol.com
Got Tiques View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Got Tiques Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2012 at 12:22am
Grim,

I don't get west of Scotia (Albany area) much, as I ski and boat on the Mohawk River at Jumpin' Jacks drive in most evenings. If you are ever out this way, look me up there!! Just trying to fill in a few needs for my boats.

Thanks, Todd
oledb4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oledb4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2012 at 1:49pm
I am very interested in the prop. Any details on it and possibly a price?
jraff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jraff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2012 at 2:05pm
I need the windshield and mufflers if you still have them.
TheChad1976 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheChad1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2012 at 7:24pm
If the trailer is on good shape I may be interested. I'm in Jax FL. We might could even do a swap and a little $$ for my older trailer if you still need something to put the boat on. Let me know what you think its worth.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucky Mcelroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2012 at 11:29pm
i ndo have the windshield and the mufflers, i just bought new glass for the main windshield. i will only sell the complete windshield with frame. i will sell you the windshield and mufflers for $400.00 plus shipping. it took me 3 mounths to find the glass and it cost me $175 plus $100 to ship due to the size. please let me know

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucky Mcelroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2012 at 11:31pm
the trailer is not for sale im need it for my new boat that i pick up on thursday. if you want the boat hull i will give it to you for free if you pick it up
Hooty222 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hooty222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2012 at 12:29am
Hey Lucky any word on that rear seat?
Bob
eenaecker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eenaecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2012 at 4:15am
HOW MUCH    FO THE     ENGINE HATCH   samedayearl@gmail

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucky Mcelroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2012 at 11:48am
the prop is a oj 13 inch, 13 degre pitch
bbishop1974 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbishop1974 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2012 at 1:54pm
do you have the hinge for the observers seat back?
river ratt View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote river ratt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2012 at 1:39am
im in need of a fin.speedo pickup glovebox
dont slip on the glass

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucky Mcelroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2012 at 10:20pm
yes i have the hinges for the passanger seat, make me an offer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucky Mcelroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2012 at 10:21pm
the speedos are gone and the glove box is cracked. are you talking about the the tracking fins?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucky Mcelroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2012 at 10:26pm
the parts that i have left are, the hull with clear title, the complete 351w motor with all the parts on it, the transmission, the drive shaft, the tracking fins, platform and brackets and the interior. everything else is gone. if anyone is interested in any of these parts please give me a call 321-377-4008 or post. if you call me i can anwser your questions faster
dwcar View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2012 at 2:02am
Kevin,

Got my parts today. Nice doing business with you.
Thanks
Don
83Ski
river ratt View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote river ratt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2012 at 5:08pm
yes the tracking fins.do you still have the valve covers and blower motor
dont slip on the glass
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2012 at 5:47pm
Any chance you still have the morse control?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucky Mcelroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2012 at 7:10pm
yes i do, make me an offer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucky Mcelroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2012 at 7:13pm
i do have the observers seat, make me an offer
bbishop1974 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbishop1974 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2012 at 11:22am
hi lucky,i will call you today on hinge assembly for observers seat.definitly want.thanks,brian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucky Mcelroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2012 at 2:43pm
I also have a counter rotating 351 w ford marine engine and transmission. the motor is complete ready to drop in. i bought a pair of them, the regular rotating one was in this boat which i just sold and the other one is sitting on my motor cradle. i think this motor will work on v-drive boats. let me know if any one is interested in it
4woody View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2012 at 1:49am
Was wondering if you have observer seat and backseat with side pads

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucky Mcelroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2012 at 12:02pm
i sold the entire interior, only stuff left from the boat is the shaft, morse controls, steering helm and cable and the hull
Rockhound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rockhound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2012 at 1:54am
Hey man really need a rudder if you still have one ripped mine off on a Sand bar on river!! Email cowboyupjl@hotmail.com I have an 86 ski nautique
dwcar View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2012 at 2:00am
Justin,

Welcome to the site. Sorry about your sand bar run. I already bought the rudder from Lucky. There are a few others out there. The rudder on your boat spanned quite a few years. It is called an 11A

good luck
83Ski
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
  Share Topic