NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Basketcase???

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Basketcase???
    Posted: October-06-2005 at 3:38pm
Does anyone have an old boat that is pretty much unsalvagable due to hull and or engine condition. I am looking for assorted hardware only, including: shaft, prop, shaftlog/stuffing box, rudder, steering assembly, water pickup, exhaust tips, lights, strut, fin(s), possibly trailer, and if it happens to be a hull disaster, then engine and trans too, but those are the last priority.
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-10-2005 at 10:32am
Hey 75,
there is a wrecked 74 'nautique on ebay right now. item # 4580993622. Not pretty,but may have some useable pcs.....

Good luck!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-13-2005 at 1:29pm
I spotted that. Two issues, a zillion miles away and two, I'm looking for drivetrain hardware and as you may have noticed, its sitting on the ground, on the shaft, prop, skegs, strut and come to think of it, I don't recall seeing a rudder. All that stuff is probably bent up. But thanks for thinking of me.

What caught my eye more, also on EBAY, an old V-drive hull with all the hardware and a good trailer. Didnt go the first time, so he relisted. Currently at $500. That is very tempting, but even MI is a ways away. And your sign off about your wife is a universal truism, I think.
photoshop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote photoshop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-13-2005 at 1:32pm
I might have what you are looking for.
Bengal1@earthlink.net

Jeff
Photoshop
79nautique View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-14-2005 at 12:01am
Some of the stuff you are asking for is ok to get used put the shaft really isn't. And most of it can be bought brand new as well. I guess if it was me I wouldn't skimp on drive line components, the rudder and skegs maybe maybe not, the other stuff is pretty cheap new all ready just my .02
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-17-2005 at 9:33am
You can get the original skegs for it from
www.buckalgonquin.com Part # 10SKI2
or call 302 659 6900
Good luck !!
Mike
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic