Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"Performance Engineered" replacements?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
samosbourne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samosbourne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Performance Engineered" replacements?
    Posted: April-22-2012 at 11:07am
Does anyone know where I can purchase the "Performance engineered for" plastic, dashboard inserts for my Sport Nautique? I would like to find some blank ones. Thanks.
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2012 at 11:25am
Marty Maybe is your man. He should find this post soon. Otherwise Search that screen name in the member list and send him a private message.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2012 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by OverMyHead OverMyHead wrote:

Marty Maybe is your man. He should find this post soon. Otherwise Search that screen name in the member list and send him a private message.

Dave,
I think you typed faster than your brain is working this morning! "marty mabe" would work better.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2012 at 1:12pm
Oppps, stupid auto correct makes me look better most of the time, butit is not so good with names, and I am not so good at proof reading. Sorry Marty.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2012 at 2:15am
Marty is the man !! He made mine for my 88 SN and it looks great ! Keep up the good work Marty !!
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2012 at 12:44am
Marty made me a set and they are perfect. Give the guy a call.
Previous: 1993 Electric Blue/Charcoal Ski Nautique
Current: 2016 Ski Nautique 200 Open Bow
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2012 at 7:10pm
Here's Sam's finished project! The Sport Nautique Plaque and the PEF Plaque-- Although he went different. If someone can tell me what the saying means by not looking it up-- A FREE DECAL is coming your way:)

66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
RIPnSIX View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RIPnSIX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2012 at 10:19am
Seize da Beer.
If you don't fall, you're not trying hard enough.

If it doesn't hurt.. Go Bigger.

Tubing Sucks.
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2012 at 10:54am
RIPnSIX--- Jordan
I guess you're the WINNER ! Send me an E-mail
mtmabe@northstate.net
66 Skylark
93 SN
RIPnSIX View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RIPnSIX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2012 at 11:05am
What am I emailing you for??

Tubing Sucks.
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2012 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by MartyMabe MartyMabe wrote:

Here's Sam's finished project! The Sport Nautique Plaque and the PEF Plaque-- Although he went different. If someone can tell me what the saying means by not looking it up-- A FREE DECAL is coming your way:)

[QUOTE=RIPnSIX] Seize da Beer. [QUOTE]

[QUOTE=MartyMabe] RIPnSIX--- Jordan
I guess you're the WINNER ! Send me an E-mail
mtmabe@northstate.net [QUOTE]

[QUOTE=RIPnSIX] What am I emailing you for?? [QUOTE]

What is it guys? Is it me- Do I chop my sentences up where only I understand it?    It seems like the last few months on here with 'Newbies' asking for advice or decals or parts- I tell them I have them and E-mail me--But then they ask -"Why do I need to E-mail you"

Oh well, Jordan-RIPnSIX-- if you want or need a particular decal let me know- Since you answered the question of what the saying meant on that PEF Plaque on Sam's Dash
66 Skylark
93 SN
RIPnSIX View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RIPnSIX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2012 at 2:12pm
ahh.. gotcha.. miss read the first one..   what kind of decals do you have?

Tubing Sucks.
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2012 at 2:24pm
Early 60's stuff, a few smaller manufacture transom decals , a few surprises, . Too many to post--

That's why I say E-mail me. Tell me what boat you have and we can decide from there

66 Skylark
93 SN
rosconole View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosconole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2018 at 12:15pm
are the dash plaques still avalible?
1989 ski nautique ,1991 barefoot nautique, 1993 Mustang Cobra 1998 5.0 Magazine shootout invitee
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2018 at 1:51pm
Yes......
Plaque Thread

E-mail me

mtmabe@northstate.net

66 Skylark
93 SN
Harrcuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harrcuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2020 at 11:53am
I am currently restoring a 1990 Sport Nautique for my family. When I got the boat the dash needed some TLC and my "Sport Nautique" plaque was missing.
I found Marty Mabe's information on here and contacted him. He got back to me quickly and kept me informed during the whole process. My transaction with him was great and I love my family's name on the dash. The plaques look awesome and he also had all the original decals for the back of my hull under the "Correct Craft" logo. Everything looks great and good quality. Marty is your man for the dash plaques.
T-Ball View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T-Ball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2020 at 8:58am
Marty Mabe just hooked us up with (2) new plaques for our '97 196 ski. Great interaction and a great guy. Thanks Marty
'89 Barefooter
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic