NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nautique in new Ford commercial

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
Author
mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2012 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by M3Fan M3Fan wrote:

Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Euro tail > bubble butt

NWZ = Dated

TSC1 = Timeless. The polo shirt of boats. Date of manufacture unguessable by non-enthusiasts.

2001 hull - Only 11 years old to non-enthusiasts.
'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport
Mississippi River - Bellevue, IA
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2012 at 1:10pm

Surely no coincidence that the marketing firm was most likely looking for "the greatest looking trailer boat of all time" and chose the TSC1 with the 97-99 graphics.

I couldn't agree more!
The only thing that could have been better is if the used an F250 Superduty quadcab, but still ok.
GottaSki View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GottaSki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2012 at 4:15pm

Surely no coincidence that the marketing firm was most likely looking for "the greatest looking trailer boat of all time" and chose the TSC1 with the 97-99 graphics.

"There is nothing, absolutely nothing, half so much worthwhile as messing around with boats...simply messing."

River Rat to Mole
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2012 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by harddock harddock wrote:

The only thing that could have been better is if the used an F250 Superduty quadcab, but still ok.

Well, then it wouldn't be an F150 commercial...
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2012 at 10:22pm
Maybe but it would have looked more like my rig! and still be a FORD
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2012 at 12:18am
I have to vote for the F-250 Power Stroke diesel, 150's are like mini vans/SUV's.

davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2012 at 12:48am
I like the retro Ford truck ads

(the bad cell phone shot not withstanding)

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2012 at 9:13am
Dave,
I go for the retro look as well!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
kenowja View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenowja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2012 at 3:13pm
Right Boat, wrong truck.... DODGE ALL THE WAY!!!!!
Jake
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2012 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Dave,

I agree. I was thinking the only thing that would have made it a better ad is if there was a nice retro boat, like Alan/Reid's 81 or something like that.
mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2012 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by kenowja kenowja wrote:

Didn't know Dodge still made trucks
'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2012 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by mdvalant mdvalant wrote:

Didn't know Dodge still made trucks

Actually, they dont! No such thing as a new Dodge pickup anymore.
east tx skier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote east tx skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2012 at 8:12pm
Fords pulling Fords.

1998 Ski Nautique (Red & Silver Cloud); GT-40; Perfect Pass Stargazer; Acme 422.

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2012 at 8:19pm
Somebody said Dodge?

LOL
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2012 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Dave,

I agree. I was thinking the only thing that would have made it a better ad is if there was a nice retro boat, like Alan/Reid's 81 or something like that.

Just for you Larry!

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2012 at 8:50pm
Ok Alan, here's your next quest. You need a Chrysler with a hemi of course to pull that Hurricane!

1955 Imperial:

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2012 at 9:58pm
they say your tastes change as you age , those older ford trucks are starting to look almost cool.   by the way has anyone ever seen a good looking old dodge truck?
former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2012 at 10:05pm
Alan,
Here's something that's slightly more on the HD side! However it won't have the hemi in it.

1955 Dodge truck:

Peter,
You don't like the looks of old Dodge trucks? My very first vehicle was a 1960 Dodge Powerwagon. I got it when I was out living in Montana. Man, chain up all four and that thing would climb!!! 60 was the last year they used a flathead 6 in the 4WD's.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2012 at 10:36pm
I do like that generation    i love the power wagons and just forgot about them
former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2012 at 11:09pm
Doug, that's a beautiful boat. If I was going to do build-a-boat, that's exactly how it would come out.

Alan, thats it. Perfect. 4 years after lake george and my son still comments on your boat as a stand-out.

Originally posted by peter1234 peter1234 wrote:

they say your tastes change as you age , those older ford trucks are starting to look almost cool.   by the way has anyone ever seen a good looking old dodge truck?

Peter, sometimes changes with age, sometimes always there. When I was a poverty stricken grad student, my car died, I bought one of these for $300. Not quite as nice as this one, but roadworthy.

The flat head 6 blew up on me so I replaced it with a junk yard flathead 8. Cool motors, always liked those since then. Actually lasted a little while. I eventually sold it, and of course wish I still had it. Couldnt touch one of these for 20 times that now.
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2012 at 11:27pm
Oh my lord- I'm going to need some time alone after that pic! Damn!

Originally posted by east tx skier east tx skier wrote:

Fords pulling Fords.

2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2012 at 1:15am
couldn't have said it better Joel......

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2012 at 4:01am
nobody loves you like yourself
mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2012 at 12:16pm
Giggity.
'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport
kenowja View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenowja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2012 at 3:01pm
Yea but the parent company was Chrysler to begin with, and now that RAM broke off of Dodge, its still a Chrysler vehicle, so i can say DODGE ALL THE WAY if i want , and technically its kind of correct
Jake
mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2012 at 3:02pm
yea but, they don't go all the way, normally just to about 80k miles right?
'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2012 at 3:45pm

Yea but the parent company was Chrysler to begin with, and now that RAM broke off of Dodge, its still a Chrysler vehicle, so i can say DODGE ALL THE WAY if i want , and technically its kind of correct

In as much as a Chevy owner can say their truck is a Pontiac, I guess youre right!
kenowja View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenowja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2012 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

In as much as a Chevy owner can say their truck is a Pontiac, I guess youre right!

Exactly, but i also was talking about any year dodge, or ram... well at least someone agrees with me!
Jake
kenowja View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenowja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2012 at 2:31am

No, My dad's got a 2003 Dodge 3500 Cummins Diesel, and the only thing that has gone bad was a electrical problem due to a weird broken connection. its over 150,000 Miles on it....
Jake
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2012 at 10:07am

No, My dad's got a 2003 Dodge 3500 Cummins Diesel, and the only thing that has gone bad was a electrical problem due to a weird broken connection. its over 150,000 Miles on it....

I fail to understand your logic with the milage?? Dodge doesn't make the diesel engine. They have to buy it from Cummins. That should tell you something but it obviously didn't sink in!!???

One of or tool makers here has 385,000 on a Cummins - of course the rest of the Dodge truck is a piece of s*** and falling apart!

I personally have 275,000 on my 1995 GM diesel!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
  Share Topic