NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Perfect pass?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Perfect pass?
    Posted: May-22-2012 at 12:42am
You can pretty much add it to any boat. There a few different versions. Having and inboard, you can probably get away with the RPM Cruise version if you're doing anything fancy. My boat came with the 3 Event Stargazer, and it's nice, but I don't need everything it offers.

Keith has a pretty good video about the installation. Check out Perfect Pass online as well for more info.
kenowja View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenowja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2012 at 2:31am
thanks i was wondering because i have a 199something... Coyote By Aztec Boats, and i was wondering if i could put perfect pass on it?
Jake
east tx skier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote east tx skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2012 at 8:00pm
Perfect Pass was founded in 1995. It was first referenced as optional equipment in a Correct Craft brochure in 2000.
1998 Ski Nautique (Red & Silver Cloud); GT-40; Perfect Pass Stargazer; Acme 422.

kenowja View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenowja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2012 at 3:12pm
Hey im wondering what year did each of the Boat companies intergrate perfect pass into their boats: Correct craft, master craft, malibu, and moomba?

thanks

Jake
Jake
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic