FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Registration Now Required

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Registration Now Required
    Posted: October-17-2005 at 11:03am
Due some recent events, I've been forced to require registration for all Posts and Replies to the CorrectCraftFan.com Forums. This is necessary for me to properly police the Forum for improper member postings, advertiser postings, scams, etc.

I'm sorry of any inconvenience but I am confident this change will make for a better Forum for everyone.

Thank you,
Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-21-2006 at 9:53pm
Keith

you have done a superb job with this site,not only the main. and the admin. your attitude towards us as a rule has been great. my hat goes off to you ........ thanx......boat dr
Tomski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tomski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-13-2006 at 8:32am
I second that Boat dr.

This site is a goldmine of information and useful information at that for those of us who are actually interested in the boats and not just fitting loud stereos and illumiated cup holders! Sorry that sounds very grumpy, but you know what I mean.

Tomski.
Easily Parted From Money
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic