NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

AME 4000 Decal

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AME 4000 Decal
    Posted: May-25-2012 at 6:49pm
OK-- A couple of you guys have finally talked me into it.

66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2012 at 7:46pm
Marty, those look great! Except, arent the 4000's silver instead of gold like the 5000's?
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2012 at 8:03pm
Well ain't that Grand!!!    Been trying to figure this out for a couple of years now-- I thought I asked you at one time-- but Originally the ame 4000 wasn't like this at all. Here's the only PIC someone sent me---maybe you Timmy?

So you see since no one seems to have a good pic of an OE ame 4000 decal-- this is what Randy Toth sent me that he acquired from Woody.

So--- What do we want to go with? Silver or Gold???? These are far from OE--- so who's gonna know the difference??

I'll go with what you guys want

Dang-- I try to help ya'll CCFans out and ya'll shoot me in the leg    OK-- I called my vinyl guy and put a HOLD on this till Tuesday morning the 29th.   DECIDE on which background color ya'll want    THAT goes for you guys across the Pond and in South America too!!!

Some-one shoot me a pic of an OE ame 4000 Decal that's in Great Shape and they'll get a PAIR FREE !!!
66 Skylark
93 SN
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2012 at 8:36pm
Sorry Marty, didnt realize I dropped the ball on this one.

The background on the AME4000 decals is definitely silver. AME5000 is gold.

Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-26-2012 at 12:42am
Marty,

I think that you should go with purple.

Donald
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-26-2012 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Well Well Well-- U been holding out on ME! Where did that Sucker come from? Still not OE-is it?     

Thanks Again Timmy
66 Skylark
93 SN
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-26-2012 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by Donald80SN Donald80SN wrote:

Marty,

I think that you should go with purple.

Donald

Where is the SPAM POLICE   PeteB when he's needed

Pete why haven't you reported this Spam guy Donald

Donald U complete me
66 Skylark
93 SN
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2012 at 12:09am
Marty,

I wish I could quit you.   
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2012 at 12:10pm
Marty, my AME4000 decals were recent repro's from Woody as well. Theyre not 100% original, but the colors are correct.

You happened to have perfect timing on Fri... I saw your post when I was over at my parts stash. Doesnt happen often!
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2012 at 12:23pm
Yes- someone was looking out for us I guess    My vinyl guy was getting ready to walk out the door Friday when I called to put a Hold on that decal. I just got off the phone with him know to confirm the SILVER background. Rescued again by the Benj

66 Skylark
93 SN
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2012 at 12:50pm
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2012 at 11:05am
OK-- The ame 4000 decals are finished--in Chrome.
Who needs 'em ???
66 Skylark
93 SN
Dexk2003 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dexk2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2012 at 9:27pm
Thanks Marty for making these and can't wait to receive them!   
Dexk2003 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dexk2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2012 at 2:23pm
The AME 4000 decal completed the look...

Live Everyday like it is your last!
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2012 at 10:57pm
I'll take 2 Marty...

Got anything else to complete the rear (and more) of the 91 BFN? She's without decals now......

Steve
FredWSauer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FredWSauer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2017 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by MartyMabe MartyMabe wrote:

Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Well Well Well-- U been holding out on ME! Where did that Sucker come from? Still not OE-is it?     

Thanks Again Timmy

I have found the AME 5000 on NautiqueParts; however it is not the exact same as your picture. The word Ashland is much smaller on my 1993 Natique like in your picture; but, the ones for sale have a larger word Ashland. Is that a big deal. I was trying to keep my 1993 sticker original.
- FWS
1993 Ski Nautique
1978 Glastron T-160
1994 Weeres Pontoon - Wife's Boat
FredWSauer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FredWSauer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2017 at 5:57pm
- FWS
1993 Ski Nautique
1978 Glastron T-160
1994 Weeres Pontoon - Wife's Boat
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2017 at 10:57am
The AME 5000 decals that Nautique Parts have are from me. I got all that the Ashland Chemical Co. in Ohio had left. They may have changed the look up a little- but they sent me all that they had at the factory there. So I decided to split them up and gave Nautique Parts some , N3 Boatworks some , and Christine 's some. Just about all of the older decals 1995 and earlier- some came from my inside guy at the CC Factory in Orlando and the others I paid for the artwork and files and have been getting them out to those 3 places so you guys could find these easier.
66 Skylark
93 SN
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic