NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wisconsin Re-call Elections Next Tuesday

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 6>
Author
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2012 at 1:52am
Dave....I want so bad to go up to Madison tomorrow, and watch everything. I wish I could vote up there, but, the law says I can't. Not sure that will stop other out of staters though
tbeard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tbeard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2012 at 2:16am
This win for Scott Walker will be a gig to Obama and his cool-aid drinkers. I hope it is a union shellacking and Wisconsin can move forward with effective policy to strengthen their state for the residences.
Good Luck Scott Walker!
Thanks.......Tom
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2012 at 2:25am
Pass the cool aide.
The economy is back, the job picture has improved dramatically, and my retirement accounts have recovered and surpassed where they were pre Bush! We must be a nation of Alzheimer's victims. Some act like the Republican / Bush era never happened.
1970 Mustang "Theseus' paradox"
If everyone else is doing it, you're too late!

davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2012 at 2:36am
Originally posted by john b john b wrote:

We must be a nation of Alzheimer's victims. Some act like the Republican / Bush era never happened.

Ah yes, the good old days. How I long for them. You are talking about when unemployment was around 5-6%, and we still had a national debt of under $10 trillion. I miss the era too John!
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2012 at 3:04am
Originally posted by davidg davidg wrote:

We must be a nation of Alzheimer's victims. Some act like the Republican / Bush era never happened.

Ah yes, the good old days. How I long for them. You are talking about when unemployment was around 5-6%, and we still had a national debt of under $10 trillion. I miss the era too John!

Aah, Yes, the Clinton days of surpluses.
You made my point. Seek professional help for your memory!
Hey, you ever take your boat to Lake Geneva?

davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2012 at 3:22am
I will take the Clinton days. He had his faults on more of a personal level, but, the current occupant of the White House makes Bubba look like a Tea Party leader. I saw a chart the other day on tv, and his spending broken down to a daily basis looked very low. Not sure what what the underlying circumstances were back then, but, I was pretty impressed.

I do take my boat to Lake Geneva. In fact, we were heading there on Sunday, but, the parking lot at Fontana was full, so we just headed up the road to Delavan. How about you? It can get pretty choppy up there.

By the way, Delavan Lake is not as bad as you described it. It does have some shallow areas, but, that is in a back bay where the condos are at, and there are some areas where there is some algae. It certainly isn't as prisine of lake as Lake Geneva or Green Lake, but, still a pretty darn good boating lake. Plus, Lake Lawn Lodge is there, and that is a cool old place. You ought to try Delavan sometime. Better for smaller boats.
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2012 at 5:02am
I have never boated there, but I used to fly in to Lake Lawn Lodge on Sunday mornings for breakfast. It looked shallow and weedy from the air, however it was pretty clear. I ride my bike past part of it when I do the Lake Geneva loop too. It's pretty. I really like Lake Geneva, and my friend has a cottage on the lake in Fontana. It's never choppy enough to be a concern, but the days when its smooth enough for good water sports are usually limited to mornings and evenings on week days. I can't ski any more due to some old injuries, but I like to watch others and dream that I could ski like them. It is just a dream though, I was never very good by the standards of this site.

Hansel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hansel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2012 at 10:32am
My sense is that many people's opposition has much less to do with his policies and much more to do with his manner of conducting himself as governor/leading the state. "Divide and conquer", "my way or the highway", "us vs. them"... I think that these all typify Walker's brand of politics, even more so than most.

Matthew 7:16 "By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?"

I think this pretty much sums it up. No matter the outcome of today's election Wisconsin is a worse place today than it was not even two years ago because of everything that has happened. I've lived here for four, and I'd happily trade the pre-Walker atmosphere to the post-Walker, Republican governor or no. Sure, ideological opposites have "won" some battles, but I think that this is a war of attrition in which all Wisconsinites are losers.

Pray such "leadership" doesn't come to your state.
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2012 at 10:45am

Pass the cool aide.
The economy is back, the job picture has improved dramatically,

John, where do you see this? Unemployment went UP last month. Job force participation is at its lowest since 1981 (Carter years). Real unemployment (those eligible to work) is over 15%. The previous months job gains were adjusted down by nearly half. Home values dropped again, and new factory orders were the lowest in six months. I think consumer confidence was down also. We have growth at 2% which maintains the economy at best fine if you have 5% unemployment but not so good if you have 15%. At this point in Regan's first term we were seeing 5-8% growth and millions of jobs being created. The stock market is doing OK for value but is very fragile and seeing low participation. If we maintain our current policy on taxing and spending we are five years away from having the same debt to GDP as Greece. Our military spending is down while China and Russia are seeing double digit increases. We are looking at being in a whole five years from now with social security and medicare rapidly going broke that we can not climb out of. This is before Baracks policies all go into effect at the first of the year (conveniently after the election) when we see the single largest tax increase in this nations history (expiration of Bush tax cuts and all the new Obama care increases). We always have an economy, so It is back to some form that it has seen before, but oit is not good. Too few people are participating which means too many are draining the system while too few are paying for it. That does not create recovery.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2012 at 10:53am
Hansel....if it's all the rancor that has you bothered about what is going on in Wisconsin, I don't blame you. All that fighting would get really old. But, the left has brought that on because they can't stand that Walker has taken power away from the special interest, and returned it to the people. They are the ones that have done all the protests, and launched all the recalls.    

Now, while I haven't come up and done an audit myself, the reports are that Walker has erased a $3 Billion deficeit and created a $140 Million dollar surplus. He has created a better business climate in Wisconsin so people may have a better chance of getting a good job. Property taxes are coming down....for most, maybe not all.

I guess what I am trying to say is......What's the problem?? How are things not better under Walker?
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2012 at 10:59am

I ride my bike past part of it when I do the Lake Geneva loop too.

John....Do you ride a motorcycle? If so, what do you ride? Wasn't sure if you meant bicycle or not. I usually rent a Harley in Woodstock, and ride up around Lake Geneva. Some beautiful areas to ride. I haven't ridden yet this year, but, I want to do the Hwy. 67 ride up through Eagle, and into Oconomowoc. Very scenic road.
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2012 at 11:17am
Originally posted by Hansel Hansel wrote:

My sense is that many people's opposition has much less to do with his policies and much more to do with his manner of conducting himself as governor/leading the state. "Divide and conquer", "my way or the highway", "us vs. them"... I think that these all typify Walker's brand of politics, even more so than most.

Matthew 7:16 "By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?"

I think this pretty much sums it up. No matter the outcome of today's election Wisconsin is a worse place today than it was not even two years ago because of everything that has happened. I've lived here for four, and I'd happily trade the pre-Walker atmosphere to the post-Walker, Republican governor or no. Sure, ideological opposites have "won" some battles, but I think that this is a war of attrition in which all Wisconsinites are losers.

Pray such "leadership" doesn't come to your state.

Hansel, If you insert the name Obama for Walker and change state to country you will understand the frustration of those on the right. For that matter you could say Mark Dayton in Minnesota who vetoed voter registration after the Minnesota house and senate passed it with the support of over 70% of the residents, and tried to force private home day cares to be unionized by executive order.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Hansel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hansel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2012 at 12:33pm

Hansel....if it's all the rancor that has you bothered about what is going on in Wisconsin, I don't blame you. All that fighting would get really old. But, the left has brought that on because they can't stand that Walker has taken power away from the special interest, and returned it to the people. They are the ones that have done all the protests, and launched all the recalls.    

Now, while I haven't come up and done an audit myself, the reports are that Walker has erased a $3 Billion deficeit and created a $140 Million dollar surplus. He has created a better business climate in Wisconsin so people may have a better chance of getting a good job. Property taxes are coming down....for most, maybe not all.

I guess what I am trying to say is......What's the problem?? How are things not better under Walker?

I guess it is chicken and egg; some think that the left "started it", some think that it was Walker. I would side with the latter because while the control of government swings this way and that, rarely do you see things rise to this level of outrage. The difference? Scott Walker.

You know, I know a lot of people that got hurt by the bill. They're mad about it, yeah. But the thing that most of us are mad about is the manner in which the change was done; fast as possible, behind closed doors, without respect for the stakeholders... That is what gets me.

A balanced budget is good, and I think he could have gotten it without pissing half the state off in the meantime if only he had moved slower and been more respectful. I believe that to the core.
Hansel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hansel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2012 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by OverMyHead OverMyHead wrote:

Hansel, If you insert the name Obama for Walker and change state to country you will understand the frustration of those on the right. For that matter you could say Mark Dayton in Minnesota who vetoed voter registration after the Minnesota house and senate passed it with the support of over 70% of the residents, and tried to force private home day cares to be unionized by executive order.

Two things...

1. If you know what it feels like, then why do you support Walker? Wouldn't you be happier then with a more moderate Republican that manages to be conservative while at the same time a good leader?

2. I think that by any objective standard Obama isn't half the divisive politician that Scott Walker is. There are few who that rise to his level.
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2012 at 1:22pm

I ride my bike past part of it when I do the Lake Geneva loop too.

John....Do you ride a motorcycle? If so, what do you ride? Wasn't sure if you meant bicycle or not. I usually rent a Harley in Woodstock, and ride up around Lake Geneva. Some beautiful areas to ride. I haven't ridden yet this year, but, I want to do the Hwy. 67 ride up through Eagle, and into Oconomowoc. Very scenic road.

I ride a bicycle up there. I have sold most of my motorcycles, but still ride a Kawasaki KLR 600 up at the cottage. I also have a "thundering" 63 Honda C110 (sport 50) that I am nearly done restoring, and a 69 Honda SL90 basket case that is next in a year or two. Mrs B, who had lost any interest she once had in my motorcycles long ago, told me several weeks ago that she would like me to finish the C110 so she can ride it up at the cottage. She also mentioned finishing the SL90 so I could ride an old lemon squeezed with her. I guess that's next after the Mustang.

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2012 at 1:25pm

A balanced budget is good, and I think he could have gotten it without pissing half the state off in the meantime if only he had moved slower and been more respectful. I believe that to the core.

I do feel that your geographical location may be influencing your opinion regarding "half the state".
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Driving up north and back for the Memorial weekend, about half of the drive is through smaller towns. The keep Walker signs were "wall to wall" in them.

We'll see what happens today.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2012 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by OverMyHead OverMyHead wrote:

Pass the cool aide.
The economy is back, the job picture has improved dramatically,

John, where do you see this? Unemployment went UP last month. Job force participation is at its lowest since 1981 (Carter years). Real unemployment (those eligible to work) is over 15%. The previous months job gains were adjusted down by nearly half. Home values dropped again, and new factory orders were the lowest in six months. I think consumer confidence was down also. We have growth at 2% which maintains the economy at best fine if you have 5% unemployment but not so good if you have 15%. At this point in Regan's first term we were seeing 5-8% growth and millions of jobs being created. The stock market is doing OK for value but is very fragile and seeing low participation. If we maintain our current policy on taxing and spending we are five years away from having the same debt to GDP as Greece. Our military spending is down while China and Russia are seeing double digit increases. We are looking at being in a whole five years from now with social security and medicare rapidly going broke that we can not climb out of. This is before Baracks policies all go into effect at the first of the year (conveniently after the election) when we see the single largest tax increase in this nations history (expiration of Bush tax cuts and all the new Obama care increases). We always have an economy, so It is back to some form that it has seen before, but oit is not good. Too few people are participating which means too many are draining the system while too few are paying for it. That does not create recovery.

Do you believe there is a recovery "switch", that when flipped will erase all of the problems of the Bush/Republican lack of leadership? Look at the last 24 months. The economy as a whole has been recovering nicely. Remember, we still have to recover from the $2,000,000,000 to $3,000,000,000 that was wasted on funding the pointless wars, and was never included in the budget until Obama took office. The costs of treating the thousands of soldiers for the rest of their lives will run into the tens of billions at a minimum. Recovery from the worst depression since the 30s does not happen overnight. It comes in starts and fits, and there will be months where we slide a little. I'll take the last 24 months. If there was a god I would thank him for Obamacare. It's all in the name CARE. Take a tip from Canada!

Hansel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hansel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2012 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

I do feel that your geographical location may be influencing your opinion regarding "half the state".

It must only be my opinion then that the myriad of polls taken over the last few weeks are in the 50-50 range give or a take a few points. Either that or the definition of "half" has shifted on me. Or maybe the results of recent exit polls are all wrong too.

If my geographic location were influencing my opinion regarding how many people want Walker out of office I would have said something like "pissing 95% of the state off."

I think that this article pretty much sums up the state of affairs in WI at the moment.
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2012 at 3:31pm
I am hearing a lot of reports of voter fraud, and intimidation. The left will stop at nothing to win this race. They want the unions back in control again, or put another way, the 85% working for the 15%.
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2012 at 4:00pm

I am hearing a lot of reports of voter fraud, and intimidation. The left will stop at nothing to win this race. They want the unions back in control again, or put another way, the 85% working for the 15%.

I am hearing the same thing. When one of my friends from "up nort" went in and voted early last week he was told by the woman conducting the early voting to put his balot in an envelope and turn it in to her. He did so and asked what happens to it. The woman, a republican committee woman told him " I open them later and if its for the wrong person I throw it out" That, my friend, is a true story heard by several at the polling place. They know him from the small town and know that he and his wife are retired Wisconsin teachers.
Very sad day for the USA

davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2012 at 4:18pm
Well, I am hearing radio reports indicating that lots of out of state cars/vans are shuttling people around to polling places from the inner city, and also Democrat "volunteer's" working nursing homes, and other facilities for the less fortunate and vulnerable to "help them vote". Hmmmm! Wonder which way their votes will get cast for them?? It sickens me!
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2012 at 5:04pm
Yea, I had considered going up to provide transportation for registered voters who had no transportation to the polls. A lot of Illinoisans did so in an organized event. Many are homeowners in the land north of the cheddar curtain, unable to vote themselves because, although they pay taxes and are affected by this, cannot voth themselves. The organized transportation event does not ask voters which party they are aligned with. I was unable to do it this time. I will again in Indiana this November though. Michigan City in 08 was my turf!. It is always tragic when a registered voter is unable to cast their ballot because they have no transportation.

ononewheel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ononewheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2012 at 5:23pm
Yeah, pass off the Jon Doe.   It's nothing.

What the heck are you drinking. Use county and state money to do your campaigning and you see nothing wrong with that?    Look south to your famous "Chicago style politics", not taken lightly.

Not sure you understand the seriousness of yet to be announced charges. Apparent;y the charges are coming, except there is a little know election law that prohibits charges coming 6o days from the election, before or after. Come on, he will not even produce the letter from the DA, stating he is NOT the object of an investigation, which is required under federal law and Walkers team requested the letter. Hint, letter does not exist.

I like your point about Barrtes wife.    You do know she was a teacher, there was not "campaigning" in the emails, she was directly affected by walker, there were 3 emails, etc.

Do your apples look like oranges too?

Wisconsin is not doing well, come up and look around. We are open for business, except no one is coming.    Those job numbers you posted, as well as the debt figures, have been proven over and over here to be false.

If we let the professionals do everything it takes all the fun out of youtube
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2012 at 5:55pm
I was watching Gov. Walker on tv last night. Not sure you guys know this, but, he and his administration are the ones that asked for the John Doe investigation to start an ivestigation into some of his staffers that alledgedly stole some money from a wouned military personnel fund (or something to that effect). He said he was not getting cooperation from the staffers, so he had the John Doe investigation started.

Also, sorry, just not buyig that things are worse in Wisconsin now than before. I know you want them to be. But, I don't believe it. Have you driven through Milwaukee lately? Man, parts of that town are horrible. Just goes to show you what happens when people become too dependant on government for their little bit of cheese to survive. Milwaukee is the 4th poorest city in the country. Look what happens when towns like Milwaukee and Detroit are run by liberals over a number of years. Disasterous!

It will take Walker awhile, but, his reforms are starting to work! And the unions will have to pay a couple more percent toward thier own retirement and healthcare. Poor babies!
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ononewheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2012 at 11:40pm

I was watching Gov. Walker on tv last night. Not sure you guys know this, but, he and his administration are the ones that asked for the John Doe investigation to start an ivestigation into some of his staffers that alledgedly stole some money from a wouned military personnel fund (or something to that effect). He said he was not getting cooperation from the staffers, so he had the John Doe investigation started.

Also, sorry, just not buyig that things are worse in Wisconsin now than before. I know you want them to be. But, I don't believe it. Have you driven through Milwaukee lately? Man, parts of that town are horrible. Just goes to show you what happens when people become too dependant on government for their little bit of cheese to survive. Milwaukee is the 4th poorest city in the country. Look what happens when towns like Milwaukee and Detroit are run by liberals over a number of years. Disasterous!

It will take Walker awhile, but, his reforms are starting to work! And the unions will have to pay a couple more percent toward thier own retirement and healthcare. Poor babies!

Nah, wrong again. Walker did NOT ask for the investigation. Where did you hear that other than the accused? The investigation came after months of "stonewalling" by Walker. Walker claims he was "Unwilling" or "unable" to complete the requests. Now he has spent $160,000 just to "co-operate". I bet he wishes he dropped the cash before the investigation started because then it would have all gone away.

You ask me to drive in Milwaukee? Damn man, I go there once a week to the casino, and know the city very well. Milwaukee was run into the ground by Walker, and it has never came out of it. In fact they are still reaping the rewards of having Walker as county exec. Google it.

Really you are still defending the guy? You can take it as a jwalking charge, but not even close to the same thing. If I was elected as county exec, set up campaigning in my office, used county workers to do said campaigning, set up a secret email network for unrestricted communications, hired convicts that stole from the veterans fund, and used this all in an attempt to campaign for Gov. Would you be upset?

Get real, your ideology is clouding your vision.

Ps; One of Walkers cronies has been charged with stealing from the veterans fund like you said.   His boyfriend is now charged with child enticement resulting from a search in said investigation.   Do you condone any of that? They are republicans and share your ideology. Still think that investigation is a witch hunt?

6 of walkers staff have no turned into witnesses with immunity. That cannot be good for walker.

He also got rid of a womans right to sue for equal pay for equal work. All without any discussion just like the rest of the acts walker pushed. I value women, and that there is enough for me to not like the guy.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ononewheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2012 at 11:57pm
Oh yeah, if ONE democrat wins in any of the other recall races today, the majority is ours, and Walker has a tough road ahead.

Walker, if he wins and keeps the majority, he dodged a very large bullet. You better hope he can do the same against the law men.

Jonb, love the sig line!
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ononewheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2012 at 12:18am
JSonline

Here you go, that is from Walkers pal.

It's going to be a long night. Too close to call.
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2012 at 12:20am
Originally posted by ononewheel ononewheel wrote:

His boyfriend is now charged with child enticement resulting from a search in said investigation.   Do you condone any of that? They are republicans and share your ideology.

Of course I don't condone that IF true. But, I also probably wouldn't have my intern "puff on my cigar" while in the oval office either.

What, now we convict a man for what his former employees alledgedly do? Stick to the KEY issues my good man!

What's next, are we going to convict Gov. Walker because his dog groomers aunt's gardner's barber stole a pack of gum??

Remember, Big Picture....balanced budgets, lower taxes, higher employment, less regulation, better business climate.
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2012 at 12:43am

Oh yeah, if ONE democrat wins in any of the other recall races today, the majority is ours, and Walker has a tough road ahead.

Walker, if he wins and keeps the majority, he dodged a very large bullet. You better hope he can do the same against the law men.

Jonb, love the sig line!

I didn't know if anyone got it.

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ononewheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2012 at 12:51am

His boyfriend is now charged with child enticement resulting from a search in said investigation.   Do you condone any of that? They are republicans and share your ideology.

Of course I don't condone that IF true. But, I also probably wouldn't have my intern "puff on my cigar" while in the oval office either.

What, now we convict a man for what his former employees alledgedly do? Stick to the KEY issues my good man!

What's next, are we going to convict Gov. Walker because his dog groomers aunt's gardner's barber stole a pack of gum??

Remember, Big Picture....balanced budgets, lower taxes, higher employment, less regulation, better business climate.

Key issues? I thought we were discussing the Jon Doe investigation. That investigation turned up the point I made. It's no witch hunt, and if you say it isn't important who Walker hires or hangs with, or that he isn't convicted yet, you are only fooling yourself.

Walker threw them all under the bus anyway. They are getting no legal help from him and his large pockets.

I like your last paragraph, they are all things Walker has failed to do Except for the less regulation. Did you know what his plans are for the deer hunters or the fisherman. Privatization. He wants less regulation except in my bedroom where he demands my wife bear each seed I spread.

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 6>
  Share Topic