Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

electric diagram ski nautique 1976

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
antoine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antoine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: electric diagram ski nautique 1976
    Posted: June-29-2012 at 11:23am
Hi,

Could you help me to find an electric diagram for Correct Craft model Ski Nautique 1976, powered with a 260 OMC engine in order to repair mine ?
I am also looking for the stickers all around the hull, is it possible to have them in france ?
Thanks a lot.
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2012 at 5:07am

I would feel better if someone with more knowledge than me would confirm it, but I think this is the right one...

antoine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antoine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2012 at 9:38am
Thanks a lot, i will do my best to make it work ! have a nice day.

Antoine
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2012 at 10:01am
Adam,
You are correct that the diagram you posted is a good one. It's pretty generic for any engine/boat back then. The only "trick" that OMC may have installed is the diode in the alternator circuit to prevent a back feed/discharge when the engine isn't running.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
dwcar View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dwcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2012 at 10:42am
Antoine ,
The Ski Nautique on the outside of your boat was painted on. You should tape off the old letters and re-paint them. Corret Craft used a paint called rustoleum. As far as the decals on the back end of your boat, I believe that another member here on CCFan has them. Look in the member list for Pauly-banana.
83Ski
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic