NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

You didn build that !

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 7172737475 79>
Author
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2013 at 9:34am
in a month or so?
"the things you own will start to own you"
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2013 at 10:11am
The IRS scandle, and now similar treatment of the conservatives by the EPA is really starting to scare me. With the IRS in charge of healthcare it is not a big stretch to see Joe or Johnb being approved for heart transplants and myself denied prescription refills based on the government monitoring of the internet and approving services by political preference. This all stems from Obama proclaiming the need to punish our enemies. He was speaking at the time not of Al-Qaeda, but his political enemies. Remember when Obama was going to unite this country? Ahhh good times.   

At the very least the IRS has set the example/bar for the public that it is acceptable and routine to lie and cheat, and then lie about it some more. I can't see how that will help collections. I cant wait to see who the Washington ties are that initiated the targeting. The whole Rogue agents in Cincinnati thing kind of got debunked.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2013 at 10:29am
I plead the fifth.
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2013 at 10:56am
Pretty sad that it'll all get swept under the rug. The ends justify the means with these people. I can't imagine being so morally corrupt that one could state that she didn't do anything wrong and then take the 5th. These are the people running our government.
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2013 at 1:02pm
Time to throw more gas on the fire....

ohhhh, wait, gas just went up to $4.19/gallon this morning. Cant afford to buy the gas to throw on it.
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2013 at 1:37am
Is Kim Kardashian having a baby boy or girl? Did you hear that Angelina Jolie had a double mastectomy? I have no idea what all this other stuff is you are talking about???
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2013 at 9:21am
Hey Verizon users, the feds got your number!

"A British newspaper is claiming to have evidence that the National Security Agency is currently collecting the telephone records of millions of U.S. customers of Verizon under a top secret court order.

The order, a copy of which was reportedly obtained by The Guardian, was reportedly granted by the secret Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court on April 25 and is good until July 19.

It requires Verizon, one of the nation's largest telecommunications companies, on an "ongoing, daily basis" to give the NSA information on all telephone calls in its systems, both within the U.S. and between the U.S. and other countries.

The newspaper claims the document shows for the first time that under the Obama administration the communication records of millions of U.S. citizens were being collected indiscriminately and in bulk, regardless of whether they were suspected of any wrongdoing.

Neither Fox News nor the Associated Press could not authenticate the report as of early Thursday.

Under the terms of the order, the phone numbers of both parties on a call are handed over, as is location data, call duration, unique identifiers, and the time and duration of all calls, The Guardian said........"

You Verizon uses better hope you did not unknowingly call a terrorist supporter, or worse yet a conservative. Of course if they did it for Verizon I am sure Sprint and AT&T are subject also.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2013 at 11:54am
Dave.....All you need to know is that Ugo Chavez Obama has kept us safe from any "major" terrorist attacks during his reign, and that Al Quieda has been decimated, and terrorism is non-existent.

davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2013 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by OverMyHead OverMyHead wrote:

Hey Verizon users, the feds got your number!

"A British newspaper is claiming to have evidence that the National Security Agency is currently collecting the telephone records of millions of U.S. customers of Verizon under a top secret court order.

The order, a copy of which was reportedly obtained by The Guardian, was reportedly granted by the secret Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court on April 25 and is good until July 19.

It requires Verizon, one of the nation's largest telecommunications companies, on an "ongoing, daily basis" to give the NSA information on all telephone calls in its systems, both within the U.S. and between the U.S. and other countries.

The newspaper claims the document shows for the first time that under the Obama administration the communication records of millions of U.S. citizens were being collected indiscriminately and in bulk, regardless of whether they were suspected of any wrongdoing.

Neither Fox News nor the Associated Press could not authenticate the report as of early Thursday.

Under the terms of the order, the phone numbers of both parties on a call are handed over, as is location data, call duration, unique identifiers, and the time and duration of all calls, The Guardian said........"

You Verizon uses better hope you did not unknowingly call a terrorist supporter, or worse yet a conservative. Of course if they did it for Verizon I am sure Sprint and AT&T are subject also.

Dave....I learned a little more about this today. This is all part of the Patriot Act (I think its called) which was implemented after 911. From one perspective, I have nothing to hide, and if they want to monitor my calls to my 80 year old mother in Indiana, fine! I hope they do catch any perspective terrorists that are in the plotting stages with this large dragnet.

That being said, the one thing that does concern me with the overall program is the administration that is in office and how they use it. So, actually, with Hugo Obama in office, I can see how this program can be carried to extremes, and used against the people it was meant to protect. With all the IRS, Bengahzi, AP/Fox, and HHS scandals going on with Obama.....Yeah, I am concerned. Not that I ever trusted Hugo Hussein Obama, but, with all the crap he has stepped in, it only proves what I feared would happen with him as our dictator, er, uhm, I mean president.

Plus, the govt is building a HUUUUGE data collection center in Utah or Idaho. They will have enough data storage there to keep Five Terabytes of infomaion. Under Obama, this is getting scary. A poll was just done, and appx. 70% of people in the US think the govt is too big and out of control. Count me as part of the 70%.

It will be interesting to see if Hugo Hussein Obama gets his ass kicked during the mid-terms. I can't imagine what he would do if he was unrestrained without a Republican House to reign him in during the last two years of his reign.

Okay, now we return you to our regularly scheduled show "Life with the Kardashian's" with the rest of the "low information voters".
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2013 at 12:13am
You guys are only about 12 years behind.
I suggest you watch this documentary, it is very good. Not only the packets of internet data are reviewed, but the content of the packets is archived on presumably everything you have sent. I believe it applies to all electronic communications.

Spying on the Homefront

All of your traffic has been intercepted for years by a splitter in the central switching offices and the info is skimmed by a machine known as a Narus 6400 (there is probably a much better machine now, if that's possible)

Here is some info:
Narus 6400

This was all made possible by the Patriot Act. It has been done for years but now someone has presented it as new.
In 2005, Obama voted "No" to extending the wiretap provisions of the Patriot Act. This was months after a series of articles in the New York Times which brought the warrantless wiretaps to light.
1970 Mustang "Theseus' paradox"
If everyone else is doing it, you're too late!

Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2013 at 12:28am
Originally posted by john b john b wrote:

All of your traffic has been intercepted for years by a splitter in the central switching offices and the info is skimmed by a machine known as a Narus 6400 (there is probably a much better machine now, if that's possible)

In the mid 90's with most of the CO's then being converted to digital from mechanical switching, I know it was possible for law enforcement to be able to remotely "tap" a land line
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2013 at 10:07am
The scariest part is that it took a UK reporter to track this down. Our liberal Media never bothered to look.

John, Of course its bushes fault (Yawn) If Big Brother Obama was so principled as a senator (assuming he was against the wire taps, and not just voting against Bush), what happened when he became President? Surely if he was really against wireless wiretaps as president he would have ordered them not to be used, rather than extending their definition. Here is what the author of the patriot act had to say.

"This is a big deal, a really big deal," Sensenbrenner told Fox News, adding that such a broad seizure was "never the intent" of the law. He floated the possibility of amending the Patriot Act before its 2015 expiration to stop this.
In a separate statement, he called the program "excessive and un-American."
The Republican lawmaker also fired off a letter to Attorney General Eric Holder -- who would not comment on the program when asked about it Thursday -- explaining why he thinks the records collection goes astray of the law. He noted that the key section of the law that allows the government to obtain business records requires the information to be relevant to an authorized investigation.
"How could the phone records of so many innocent Americans be relevant to an authorized investigation?" he asked in the letter.
He said the order "could not have been drafted more broadly," and said he does not think it's "consistent" with the law's requirements."

Today we learn about PRISM

"A former NSA official told Fox News the FBI and National Security Agency (NSA) have been tapping into leading U.S. Internet companies to pull audio, video and photographs.
According to the official, the program began in 2007 and is in the second phase. Metadata from the companies is used to identify suspicious individuals and the secondary search goes into content. The official told Fox News that the Utah Data Center is likely a repository for this material.
The classified program is code-named PRISM, the Washington Post reported, and has not been disclosed publicly before. Members of Congress who are aware of the program were reportedly bound by oath to keep it confidential.
According to slides from an internal presentation intended for NSA senior analysts and obtained by the Washington Post, the program accounts for nearly one in seven intelligence reports.
The companies that participate knowingly in the program are Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Facebook, PalTalk, AOL, Skype, YouTube and Apple, the Washington Post reports.

Big brother Obama is watching you!
1987 Ski Nautique

davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2013 at 12:32pm
Did anyone notice that the Obama administration announced last Wednesday PM (just before a long holiday weekend) that the employer mandate part of the "Affordable Care Act" (aka Obamacare) was being delayed by one year and now being implemented in Jan. 2015.

Well, I for one am keeping an open mind on the matter. I sure hope it works out. I can't wait until its fully implemented so my premiums will be lower, and quality of care goes up. I am sure everything will go just fine.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2013 at 10:37pm
Never mind that Obama signed it into LAW that it had to be implemented by 2014. I am sure we can just ignore parts of the law as we see fit also.
1987 Ski Nautique

davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2013 at 11:17pm
As a further update, it was released on Friday that the administration will not verify if people qualify for O-care, they are just going to give out subsidies to anybody that applies for that good affordable care. I am sure there will be no fraud.

This thing is literally falling apart by the day.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2013 at 11:31am
On the bright side the costs keep going up .
Obama care over budget

Don't think of it as a failed health care program, it's a tax payer funded stimulus program!
1987 Ski Nautique

skicat2001 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2013 at 11:47am
Don't worry guys. It will blow up no matter what. Train wreck coming. We cant afford it. Heard yesterday on Rush show that now anyone can go in to a exchange and say they will be on the "honor system" and can get Obama care. Rush made a great comment for this honor system, this will allow to put as many people on there before 2015 when it is fully implemented, then by putting thousands of people on it, Obama the House can not repeal it and get rid of it because to many people are on it. Obama knows if he can get people on it, poor, rich, middle class, whoever, you cant take it away from them. I believe this is Obama's next sinful trick.
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2013 at 6:45pm
Blog discussed on Rush today. Interesting if its true.

Valerie Jarrett Gave the Orders on 9/11/2012 and Blocked Rescue in Benghazi

Seems like something an unbiased media might want to investigate, I am sure CNN will be right on it,
1987 Ski Nautique

skicat2001 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2013 at 12:23pm
MSNBC and CNN are all over it Dave. I can already hear the lies coming from Chris Mathews and Al Sharpton.
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2013 at 8:47pm
once the two words come out... al sharpton     nothing can be taken seriously
former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2013 at 10:03am
obama rodeo clown

should this have been a big deal? Why did it even make the national news? I just heard the guy lost his job? ..Really?

64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2013 at 11:04am
Don't you know it is wrong to do things at the expense of others.......except for taxes of course.
1987 Ski Nautique

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2013 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by OverMyHead OverMyHead wrote:

Don't you know it is wrong to do things at the expense of others........

hmmmmm, must have missed that memo...
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2013 at 5:50pm
what rodeo clown hasnt worn a reagan , bush or bush   or clinton mask?
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2013 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by peter1234 peter1234 wrote:

what rodeo clown hasnt worn a reagan , bush or bush   or clinton mask?

yeahhhhhh, I wonder why none of those made national news?

What's different this time?   Guess king O' doesn't like being jabbed at?
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2013 at 9:47am
i wonder if he laughed when he was young at the president reagan mask
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2013 at 10:59pm
December 20, 2007:

Q. In what circumstances, if any, would the president have constitutional authority to bomb Iran without seeking a use-of-force authorization from Congress? (Specifically, what about the strategic bombing of suspected nuclear sites — a situation that does not involve stopping an IMMINENT threat?)

OBAMA: The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation.

As Commander-in-Chief, the President does have a duty to protect and defend the United States. In instances of self-defense, the President would be within his constitutional authority to act before advising Congress or seeking its consent.

Senator Joe Biden in 2007: I Will Move To Impeach If President Bush Bombs Iran Without Congressional Approval

Biden spoke in front of a crowd of approximately 100 at a candidate forum held Thursday at Seacoast Media Group. The forum focused on the Iraq war and foreign policy. When an audience member expressed fear of a war with Iran, Biden said he does not typically engage in threats, but had no qualms about issuing a direct warning to the Oval Office.

"The president has no authority to unilaterally attack Iran, and if he does, as Foreign Relations Committee chairman, I will move to impeach," said Biden, whose words were followed by a raucous applause from the local audience.

Oh what a difference a few years and a little more power makes. I don't think either of them has a clue what they said in the past because it was all the politics of the moment and not coming from any type of a moral compass.

1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2013 at 9:22pm
Sooooo, Obamas going to address the nation Tuesday (a priority right after Sunday or Monday night football) about chemical weapon use in Syria. I am think his information will be about as credible as when he addressed the UN 13 days after Benghazi and said it was a spontaneous attack in response to a video. Seams to me if given a choice of choosing between a dictator and rebels that are made up of somewhere between 25 and 50% Al qaeda the only way to win is not to play the game.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-12-2013 at 9:20am
AFL-CIO demands ObamaCare fix

"But unions were able to coalesce around one resolution that took aim at the ACA’s impact on multi-employer health plans, undermining the 40-hour work week and its series of taxes and fees that will hit collectively-bargained coverage particularly hard."

“You allow an ACA bill to go through like this, I guarantee you by your next convention four years from now, you won’t meet a quarter of this room. We won’t be here,” Nigro said.

Even the biggest supporters of Obama care are realizing they cant afford to "keep their healthplan" like Obama promised. Those lucky enough to not get cut back to 29 hours a week are going to end up in the exchanges. By the way, the fix is tax payer subsides to keep their cadillac health care like the government workers are promised. The more we exempt and subsidize, The higher the costs of Obamacare will go for everyone else.

1987 Ski Nautique

peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-12-2013 at 10:14am
I saw a news flash yesterday . Bank robber wears Obama mask. I wonder if he will be allowed to do that again?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 7172737475 79>
  Share Topic