Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hot Rods and Vans

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hot Rods and Vans
    Posted: July-17-2012 at 1:54am
So I sold my baby, and moved to the west coast. Sorry I haven't posted, but I have been working my tail off. I am working at Mackey's Hotrods in Huntington Beach. Things are going well. A car that was redone by Mackey's is on the cover of Hot Rod this month, and was used by Hot Rod in a little video some of you may have seen. Right now we are involved in a little competition with 3 other shops. Hot Rod, us. Lowrider mag, Euro something mag, and 4 wheeler. Competition is all viewer vote, so I need to ask for your votes! I will post all links below, and thanks CCF. I want to go wakeboarding so bad right now.

Competition

Mackey's

Hot Rod
My Blue 82SOLD!
Andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2012 at 3:24am
Hey everyone! Episodes 3-4 tomorrow.
Vote Van in 2012!
My Blue 82SOLD!
Andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2012 at 3:34am
And yes, I dance.
My Blue 82SOLD!
Andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2012 at 3:24am
Episode5 is up! Please watch and vote VAN! Thank you to everyone that watches and votes. 1 vote per episode. Thanks!
Vote Van 2012
My Blue 82SOLD!
Andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2012 at 7:15pm
Episode 6 is up an running. No dancing, or fire in this one, sorry!
Thanks for looking! Please vote!
Andy
My Blue 82SOLD!
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2012 at 2:37am
You guys need to get cranking, the others shops are already layin down paint!! 6 votes from me, Good Luck
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2012 at 3:54am
Finally got to watch the episodes. 6 votes from me. Very cool.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2012 at 4:09am
Thanks for the votes guys! It means a lot. There is a story and theme behind our build. Stay tuned for the details on that one. We actually did the road test shoot yesterday, the van survived. Final episode will be shot Fri. End of a fun little adventure. :) I'm told you can actually vote every day if on a computer. I also heard something about your computer eating cookies? Maybe taking them away could do something too........ *wink, wink*
My Blue 82SOLD!
Andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2012 at 3:21pm
#8 is up. Please watch, share, vote, send me hate mail, whatever makes you happy. Please just vote for the van. 1 per episode.
Thanks!!!
Andy
My Blue 82SOLD!
Andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2012 at 3:13pm
number 9 is up. Lyons air museum, drag racing, can't go wrong there right? Please watch and vote. Last week of voting!!! Which also means I wil be leaving you alone soon. :)
Thanks for watching and voting,
Andy McDonough
My Blue 82SOLD!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic