NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1993 Ski Nautique Parts

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
Author
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1993 Ski Nautique Parts
    Posted: July-20-2012 at 9:10pm
UPDATE: September 2, 2012

I get quite a few requests for things already sold. Here is a list of the items that are either gone or spoken for:
Glove Box Lid
Tracking Fins
Windshield
Tachometer
Invertaflow
Glove Box Hinges
Voltage Meter
Step plate on the back
Steering Wheel
Clock
One Brass Pickup tube
Throttle control (Morse)
Speedometer pickups
Swim platform and all associated hardware

I have had lots of inquiries about interior parts, but no solid deals made, mostly due to the fact that shipping of big parts is really expensive. The back seat is too big to ship via USPS.

Kevin

ORIGINAL POST:
I purchased a parts boat to take the engine, dash, rub rail, bilge pump, steering wheel and steering cable. The prior owner is taking the transmission, drive shaft, prop and the heating components.

Main things that are for sale:

1) Windshield - the front glass and right wing glass is good. The left wing glass shattered and the frame has a small bend in it. - $300

2) The purple rub rail insert - I will be getting a black one. - $40

3) All the interior. It is purple and black on white with a red piping. If you want the whole thing - email me quickly before I start to break it up. The driver's seat was crushed by the tree (see posting here). - $400 for the whole thing, make me an offer if you want a piece.

This photo is one I took before I tried to clean anything up. I believe that it will scrub up fairly clean.

4) Tracking fins - $20 each

5) Glove box lid - $30

6) "Invertaflow" muffler (I now have two) - $50

I may find more as I strip things. Need any little pieces and parts? Let me know!

I want to be reasonable on prices for these parts. Shoot me an offer if you do not like any of the pricing you see here.

All prices do not include packing / shipping costs. I might make a screaming deal if you can come to Lake Stevens, WA and pick it up yourself.

Kevin
Previous: 1993 Electric Blue/Charcoal Ski Nautique
Current: 2016 Ski Nautique 200 Open Bow
Whitfield View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whitfield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2012 at 11:51pm
Kevin,
   If available, I need the rudder / Port / and steering arm.

Also sent you a Pm~
Michael ....    

I'm the black sheep ~ 1984 Dixie 299 Super Skier (350 Chev PCM / counter rotation / Velvet drive) Open Bow.
bigwavedave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigwavedave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2012 at 11:57pm
Give me a call about your interior Dave 8159531823
bigwavedave

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigwavedave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2012 at 11:58pm
Give me a call about your interior Dave 8159531823
bigwavedave
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2012 at 12:00am
Michael - I forgot about the rudder! Sent you a PM back.
Whitfield View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whitfield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2012 at 12:29am
Originally posted by KRoundy KRoundy wrote:

Michael - I forgot about the rudder! Sent you a PM back.

Thanks ~ email sent
Michael ....    

I'm the black sheep ~ 1984 Dixie 299 Super Skier (350 Chev PCM / counter rotation / Velvet drive) Open Bow.
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2012 at 1:31am
Dave - you are in Chicago area? I don't want to call too late. I'll give you a ring on Saturday.
Foot_Fungus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Foot_Fungus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2012 at 1:43am
PM sent with parts needed. Also I'll take the invertaflow as well.
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2012 at 2:21am
Kevin I sent you a PM for a few things
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2012 at 12:25pm
Got PM's and replied.

Liledgy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liledgy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2012 at 3:11pm
Do you have an hour meter? Tim
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2012 at 3:04am
Dave -- I apologize. My day got away from me. I got out to the boat and really started to look at the interior. I scrubbed some of the vinyl and am relatively satisfied with the results. I will give you a call and get you the info. I have a quite busy day tomorrow. I hope that Sunday evening will be OK?

Liledgy and others who have asked about dash parts - I am a little bit of time away from being ready to sell anything from the dashboard area. The purple boat has a nice dashboard / gauge cluster and I am 99% sure that I am going to pull the entire thing and just drop it into my boat.

Once I'm sure that works - I will have some (very) used gauges from my blue SN and a relatively beat-up gauge cluster. My old hour meter gauge has 1800+ hours on it, so everything is relatively sun-faded. The tach is rusty. And - I don't know what still works.

Thus I will hold onto requests for dashboard parts and will let everybody know when I might have some gauges and other driver-centric things to sell.
Liledgy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liledgy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2012 at 3:16am
K, thanks for the reply. I'll probably just order a new one.
DieselCash View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DieselCash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2012 at 3:13pm
The parts area that the back seat sits on, how much?

(the one in the picture above)

Mine is messed up and missing parts.
1992 Sport Nautique
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2012 at 10:43pm
Marty,

Send me an email or PM and make me an offer.

What you see is what you get with that rear seat frame (I assume that is what you are talking about?). I do not have the the seats (don't know where they are). The rest of it appears to be there. Also note, I am waiting for a call back from Dave. I don't know what he might want from the interior.

I see you have a Sport Nautique. Aren't those boats wider? I'm not sure that this part would fit in your boat properly. I don't know for sure; just asking. Anybody on here know is this rear seat frame from a 1993 Ski would fit in a 1992 Sport?

Kevin
DieselCash View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DieselCash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2012 at 11:34pm
I have no clue, it does look different than mine.

If someone claims it is the same I will PM you an offer.
1992 Sport Nautique
Grampa Bill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grampa Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2012 at 11:39am
This is perfect! I have a '93 Nautique with a missing tracking fin (bent it badly on a BIG rock), so would love to have one for $20. Let me know how you want to handle payment & shipping.
Also, need a VDO clock (white face, black bezel) as the setting stem broke on mine. Can you sell yours?
Lovin' my Nautique,
Grampa Bill
Spritch92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spritch92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2012 at 2:22am
KRondy,
Do you still have the windshield available? A rock went through mine by a passing truck....I have a 1992 and I think the 1993 is the same one....
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2012 at 3:23am
Spritch,

Hi there! Welcome to the site. I'm sorry to hear about the rock problem. I do not know if the 1992 and 1993 are exactly the same. They look similar on the brochures. Anybody here know if the 1993 windshield will fit on a 1992 hull?

To be honest, I have no idea what it would cost to ship a windshield from here to Alabama (I live in Washington State). A quick look at the internet seemed to indicate roughly $120 - $150 to ship a windshield in the US.

Send me a PM or email and we can try to come to terms.

Kevin
JasonS View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasonS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2012 at 8:12pm
I need one of the spitot tubes off of the back. As a matter of fact I will take both of the if they are available.

That is the EXACT color of my 93.
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2012 at 10:59pm
Jason - both of the Pitot tubes are spoken for already. Sorry.

You can get new replacements

here. Although, they are not exactly the same.
Grampa Bill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grampa Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2012 at 12:36pm
Interested in a tracking fin. Bent mine badly on a BIG rock. email response or call me at 313-702-9192.
Lovin' my Nautique,
Grampa Bill
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2012 at 2:49pm
Bill - I have one good fin left. I can't access your email in your profile, but I sent you a PM.
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2012 at 4:55pm
Update:

I have sold the tracking fins, doghouse prop rod (with associated hardware), glove box lid, and tachometer (it was rusty but Marty wanted it) and clock.

I have buyers lined up for the glass, rudder, drive shaft strut, muffler, glove box hinges, the "step" plate on the back and the steering wheel.

As you can tell, I'm cautiously moving forward with selling gauges. The ones I am selling are from my blue boat, so they are quite worn/faded.

I am getting queries about pieces and parts of the interior.

Keep your queries coming. I'm surprised at how often I get an email and say, "Oh, I didn't even think of that part...."

Kevin
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2012 at 7:00pm
1991-93 wind shield and wings are the same.
90 had shorter wings...
<a href="">1992 ski nautique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigwavedave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2012 at 11:35am
Give a call Dave 815-953-1823
bigwavedave
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2012 at 3:30am
Dave,

Did you get my email with the pictures?

Kevin
CCF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CCF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2012 at 8:47pm
Hi,

Is the black plastic section above the rear seat availble? It's in the middle just above the center virtical section of the rear seat where it says "Correct Craft". If so is it broken or cracked?

Please feel free to message me on the forum or at simonstrain@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Simon
Regards,
Simon Strain
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2012 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by CCF CCF wrote:

Hi,

Is the black plastic section above the rear seat availble? It's in the middle just above the center virtical section of the rear seat where it says "Correct Craft". If so is it broken or cracked?

Please feel free to message me on the forum or at simonstrain@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Simon

Simon, A picture wold be fantastic!! I as well as others probably have absolutely NO idea of what your are talking about!!

OK, welcome to CCfan! besides the picture of the black mystery piece you are looking for, we always ask for pictures. Plus, submit pictures and text for the diary section

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2012 at 12:41am
Simon,

I think you mean the black step pad that is above the back seat, correct? In the photo way up at the top of this thread it is the black flat rectangular piece above the seat. Is that what you mean?

It is aluminum, and I am sorry but it is already sold.

Kevin
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
  Share Topic