NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1993 Ski Nautique Parts

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
Author
AussieNorts View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AussieNorts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2012 at 1:35am
Kevin,

do you have the pick ups at the back still available? Are they in good condition? I know I live on the other side of the world, but still might be cheaper and easier than buying form skidim and having to drill a different hole in the body.

Steve
Correct craft.....is there any other boat?
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2012 at 2:20am
If you mean the speedometer pickups they are already spoken for.

Kevin
Previous: 1993 Electric Blue/Charcoal Ski Nautique
Current: 2016 Ski Nautique 200 Open Bow
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2012 at 10:55pm
Update:

I have tentatively moved into the realm of selling gauges from my blue Nautique. These are well-used dash parts and I'm very willing to let them go for good prices. If I don't get offers I'll just hold on to them for fun.

Main items still for sale:

Drive shaft strut
Invertaflow muffler
Interior (seats and other parts)
One of the brass "tuning" tubes for the speedometer pickups (sits behind gas tank)

My blue boat dashboard is is very poor shape and I'm replacing it with the purple boat dash. I've had a few ask about that so I thought I'd just say up front I don't think it's worth the effort to ship (or even spend the gas to drive over to my house).
Lucky Mcelroy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucky Mcelroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2012 at 8:40pm
i want the muffler right now if you still have it, call ma Kevin 321-377-4008, i will send you a pm as well. also could use the little corner trim pice for the rubb rail that is at the lower corner of the stern of the boat next to the platform. also if there was a bimini top on the boat i will take that as well.
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2012 at 3:22am
Sent you a PM. Muffler - don't know how to economically ship. The boat had no bimini. That's sort-of a Florida thing I think. Not enough sun up here? :)
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2012 at 3:49am
I have had a few inquiries about boat parts lately from guys who need the parts right away. In the interest of full-disclosure:

I'm taking this boat apart on my own and it takes a lot of time. I'm likely not your guy if you need a part soon. I am happy to help when I can, but the main reason I got this parts boat was to fix up my boat.

And I'm about to take a two week vacation to take my son to college, so I'm going to be out of the parts business for a couple of weeks. :)

I'll put up the "open for business" sign when I return. If you are curious about any parts, just drop me an email and I'll let you know what I have.
blink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2012 at 4:07am
I need the back rest of the back seat is it still available email is blinkey@comcast.net thanks
BTW looks like I lost my 82-2001 to sanity
nautiquelover1988 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquelover1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2012 at 7:58pm
Tracking fins stilll available?????/
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2012 at 10:54pm
blink, my email is in my profile. Send me a list of what you want.

nautiquelover1988, the tracking fins have all been sold.
Foot_Fungus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Foot_Fungus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2012 at 12:02am
kevin, did you end up using the manifolds and risers?
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2012 at 1:15am
Yes, the entire engine, and all engine-related stuff, is being put into my boat.
moffattra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moffattra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2012 at 9:09pm
hi kevin, just sent you a message about the back seat in your parts boat. let me know if you got it. thanks, -colin moffattra@gmail.com
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2012 at 5:35pm
Moffattra, I never received a note from you. Just sent you an email.

Kevin
moon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2012 at 11:30pm
is engine cover and front seats still for sale if so how much   
      thanks
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2012 at 2:16am
Engine cover issue is complicated. Could send you an email of what is going on.

The observers seat is available. It has a quarter-sized tear in the seat bottom. The driver's seat was damaged by the tree and is missing some of the upholstery, but I believe the shell is usable if you would like to get some skins from someplace like Christine's.

If you are still interested or would like pictures send me an email. I'll take any offer. Shipping would be "interesting" with objects of this size and weight.
moon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2012 at 8:20am
Would like pics of all 3 items. Where are you located. Thanks
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2012 at 6:01pm
Moon,

Your email address is listed as private. Go to my profile or you can send me a message at kevin dot roundhill at gmail dot com.

I live in Lake Stevens, Washington, north of Seattle about 35 miles.

Pictures below. More are available. Note that these were taken when I was just taking inventory. The upholstery will clean up quite well, I just had not scrubbed at it yet when I took these photos. Note the last picture below where you can see I cleaned up the "V" portion on the back seat. All the dirt and black dots essentially scrub away. The upholstery feels soft and pliable (to me).

I have a person interested locally in the engine cover. If that happens I have another cover available, but it is apart and only partially covered at the moment. You'll have to stand by on the cover.

Observers seat:

Observers seat puncture with driver's seat in background:

Driver's seat (note the "back" of the seat is missing):

Back seat showing how the upholstery cleans up:

Dtaylor373 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dtaylor373 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2012 at 9:42pm
Do you still have the guage pod
David T
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2012 at 3:25am
Dtaylor373,
Some of the gauges are already sold. The pod itself is quite rough. What do you need?
moon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2012 at 11:03pm
sorry couldnt get right back to you , doesnt look like observer seat would fit in a 82 hull ,any thoughts on that? im trying to up date interior a little. what are you thinking for price on driver seat and any newer style engine cover will work .
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2012 at 3:02am
Tracy,
There is little to no inter-changeability between interior parts between a 1982 hull and a 1993 hull. The 1993 hull is wider and longer than the 1982. The seats are quite different and the 1993 engine cover is much larger than the smaller 1982 design because the 1993 has room in the back for a muffler. It is noticeably larger engine hatch and would take up a lot of room in your 2001 hull.
Kevin
moon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2012 at 8:45am
Thanks for info, wasnt sure ive seen. Psome older boats with newer piece s in them. Im sure driver seat will work, let me know how much.
thanks
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2012 at 1:53am
If your name is Don Adams, can you please email or call me?
Crehlen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crehlen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2013 at 6:00pm
Do you still have a glove box door. Thanks
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-26-2013 at 12:35pm
The glove box lid has been sold. Sorry.

Tadpole View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tadpole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2013 at 2:11pm
Do you still have the intertaflow mufflers? How much to ship to 02703 (Massachusetts).
1993 Ski Nautique
4woody View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2013 at 2:33pm
Do u still have tracking fins
skirunt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skirunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2013 at 4:43pm
do you have the unit the rear light goes in.
79 nautique 93 nautique
Tadpole View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tadpole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-05-2013 at 1:00pm
Do you still have the muffler?
1993 Ski Nautique
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2013 at 12:42am
I have two tracking fins that are both bent pretty bad. I would guess that it would be cheaper to buy a new one from a dealer or an online store than to have one of my bent ones repaired.

I do have the little receptacle that the rear light goes in. New ones are $37 at Christine's and likely other places on line that support CCF. If you are still interested in mine just let me know.

The muffler has already been sold.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
  Share Topic