Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1993 Ski Nautique Parts

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
Author
philliphughes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote philliphughes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2014 at 11:42pm
Do you still have rear seat
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2014 at 2:28am
No, I do not. I sold it to a guy from Canada but when he got home it did not fit his boat. I'm not sure what he has done with it since.
Previous: 1993 Electric Blue/Charcoal Ski Nautique
Current: 2016 Ski Nautique 200 Open Bow
DAS1998 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAS1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-07-2014 at 6:09pm
I am looking for brass speedometer tube.
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-07-2014 at 6:16pm
Got one extra looking for a home.... tube and bracket. Email me or PM me....
Glenwyatt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glenwyatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-28-2014 at 3:00pm
I'm looking for the rear seat base if you still have it.
Crockett859 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crockett859 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2014 at 12:01pm

Do you have a pro tec ignition coil?
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-24-2014 at 1:25pm
I appear to have missed some posts here. Sorry about that.

I don't have any spare ProTec parts. I put the engine in my boat. :)

I do have a speedometer tube. If you need one call me.

I no longer have anything big, besides the drivers seat. I think that is the only thing left that is of size. Everything else is bagged, tagged and in a box in my garage. The rear seat, windshield, controls, cables, etc... are all sold.

What I have left is a wide assortment of screws, bolts, brackets, etc. If you need something unique or small I might have it. Oh, and I have the engine frame and the metal L-brackets that hold up the floor in the rear of the boat.

PM or email me if you think I might have something in my stash of odds and ends that you need.

fixitjim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fixitjim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2017 at 1:49pm
I know this post is from 2012 but do you still have one of the "Invertaflow" mufflers? How much use have they had? Still in good shape? Also I am looking for a glove box stereo mounting bracket.. Thanks, Jim
fixitjim
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2017 at 5:56pm
Everything of value for this boat has been sold for years. I think I might still have the gas tank stored below my house and I have a few random brackets and a lot of screws.
velde99 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote velde99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2017 at 1:14am
Change your listing/title to all sold? May help you and others😀
throttle out View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote throttle out Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2017 at 3:04pm
Are the speedometers still available?? If so I'm interested in them. Also looking for the black plastic PCM spark-arrestor cover.
I skimmed through this tread and did'nt see anything about them, if I missed it my bad.

Thanks!!
1989 Ski Nautique 2001 351 PCM w/ 1-1.23
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
  Share Topic