NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Keith???

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Keith???
    Posted: August-04-2012 at 7:47pm
Hey, what have you been up to with the site today or did HW push the wrong key? Having lost CCfan most of the day, my life style changed!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
jimsport93 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2012 at 8:01pm
It has been raining here in north Atlanta today.
Was having CCFan withdrawal symptoms too. Glad the site is back!
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2012 at 12:54am
Makes for some scary thoughts, What if its gone forever . Also glad to see it back.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Dreaming View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dreaming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2012 at 11:20pm
Anybody else having issues with the new post function?   if I click on the (# new posts) it use to take me to those new posts.   neither of my PC's seem to be getting to the new posts anymore, I seem to get directed to whatever page the server likes best, but not necessarily the last page.   I'm still reading, but I like the feature as it saves me time :)   BTW Thanks Keith for a great site!   
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2012 at 11:53pm
if it ever does disappear forever lets all meet at www.nonoriginalpaintedskiboatstubing .com Pete just put link in a safe place.
former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2012 at 11:58pm
Peter,
I bookmarked the address. Thanks   

www.nonoriginalpaintedskiboatstubing.com

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic