Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MV1 throttle parts for sale

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Laheyth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laheyth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MV1 throttle parts for sale
    Posted: August-05-2012 at 6:49pm
Here are some old parts....as is.
$make offer
1980nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1980nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-27-2012 at 8:18pm
Laheyth do you still have this shifter if so I could use some parts
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-27-2012 at 8:47pm
Have you seen this post..........?

Morse Control(s)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1980nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-27-2012 at 8:58pm
Yes I have but do you still have yours?? Thanks
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-27-2012 at 9:19pm
Yep--- PM'ed you.. Need anything else?...

I have some 70's parts that need a different home....

Steve
Laheyth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laheyth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2012 at 5:38pm
Nope, they were trashed......

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1980nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2012 at 6:15pm
Steve, I am beginning to piece an 80 nautique back together not many pieces to start with PO began stringer and floor replace. boat is gutted engine was junk. Transmission reverse clutches fried. Engine is almost complete with fresh rebuild. Transmission rebuilt and tested. I do need some interior pieces. Origional drivers seat and frame, Speedo's and actuators etc. Thanks Ken
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2012 at 6:24pm
Is this your boat?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1980nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2012 at 6:32pm
THere it is. Looks great in that picture right now it does look like a duck boat.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1980nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2012 at 6:35pm
TRBenj, Yes this is my new adventure any sugestions do you know the Boat???? Ken
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2012 at 6:36pm
God bless you for taking on the restoration... it was missing a lot of parts when I had it. I figured it would have made for a better parts boat, or maybe a budget wakeboard machine for someone handy! It needs a lot of love, thats for sure.

Do you mind me asking how much you paid for it?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1980nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2012 at 6:43pm
Before I tell you I want to finish it. Would you still have an old CT. registration for the trailer. Ma. registry is having a bird over no title or old ct. reg. And did you know the boat sank and the engine was never pickled?? Frozen up tight and rust from the lifters to the bottom of the intake manifold.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2012 at 6:49pm
Geez, sounds bad. I knew the engine was locked up, but never dug into it. I didnt keep it very long- all paperwork went with it when it left. When I was in MA a few years ago, I was able to register an older trailer with just a bill of sale (as homemade)... is that still an option, or have they tightened things down since then?

Hopefully you didnt pay much for it... I let it go cheap and the guy who bought it still shorted me when he picked it up!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1980nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2012 at 7:02pm
TRBenj Any Idea of the boat's history? where it was bought? origional owner? who did you buy it from? Who Spray Can Painted it??? Ken
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2012 at 7:14pm
Got your PM!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic