NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WOT only 1100rpm, no power

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
Author
nautiquelover1988 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquelover1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2012 at 8:47pm
BRAVO! problem solved! took off the dizzy cap two days ago, removed the rotor, and the metal plate to access the weights and springs, gave them a good spray with some pb blaster...took the boat out, INSTANT fix. as soon as i got out of the channel and opened her up it was just like when i first bought it, accelerated with no hesistation and took off moving just like it used to. Thank you everyone for all your help and support!
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2012 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by nautiquelover1988 nautiquelover1988 wrote:

BRAVO! problem solved! took off the dizzy cap two days ago, removed the rotor, and the metal plate to access the weights and springs, gave them a good spray with some pb blaster...took the boat out, INSTANT fix. as soon as i got out of the channel and opened her up it was just like when i first bought it, accelerated with no hesistation and took off moving just like it used to. Thank you everyone for all your help and support!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
  Share Topic