NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

318 Chrysler

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 318 Chrysler
    Posted: September-01-2012 at 11:47am
I have a 68 nautique that is in need of a 318 . Does anyone have a short block . Thank you , Pat
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
Cuda Chris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cuda Chris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2012 at 2:38am
I've got one, complete. Still sitting in my boat though. PM me if interested. Have a vid of the thing running that I can email ya.
WakeSlayer View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2012 at 9:49pm
Pat,

I have one as well. I intended to sell with my 67 SN, but would be willing to sell it separate I guess. Sitting on a cart, complete. Ran when removed.

Call or PM. Illinois isn't too far away.

Mike 612-803-1129
Mike N

1968 Mustang

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2012 at 1:20am
Pat,
There is a complete 318 from the 70 Wildcat setting in my barn. Doubt that boat will ever get put back together. You just about tripped over it when you guys were here a few weeks ago...
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Cuda Chris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cuda Chris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2012 at 1:13pm
Hi Pat,

I still have the engine that we discussed. I'd like to keep the velvet drive though. I'll take what ever you don't want off the engine and sell you a "short block". Let me know if you are interested. Im willing to let it go cheap so I can get it out of the boat.

Thanks

Chris
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2013 at 5:24pm
I have a used short block 318 (not a "poly" engine) that the PO told me was rebuilt a short time ago. The heads then failed so he replaced the whole engine.
Art
"Art"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic