NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gary, AT&T?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gary, AT&T?
    Posted: September-01-2012 at 9:23pm
Garym
Hey, I know you took your package months ago but I happened to drive past the Northfield "office" today. Did AT&T close it down as well? There were 3 trucks in the lot (it's huge) and gate was closed/locked? Do you know what's up in my area? Did they move everything to Evanston? Remember the final fix for my U Verse was a crew that came out of the Evanston!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2012 at 1:11am
crew outa Evanston musta been all old guys...

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2012 at 1:49am
I don't know,I'll have to call my buds. When I was still there we were over head count so they took our lowest guy and moved him to Evanston. Ironically I used to work with this guys Dad back in the day when Installation and Repair were seperate crews. When he took an early retirement at 25 years,he was still the low man in our garage in the repair dept! He would always try to talk us young guys into going to the repair dept so that he wouldn't be at the bottom-no takers.
I did just hear that the garage that took over ours has pulled the guys that dispatched out of the co's back to the garage,some were in towns 15 miles away in very heavy traffic. They,IBEW, extended the contract for a year,which I think was a bad move because CWA's was up at the same time. I think something big is going to happen next July now.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic