Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nautique Glasses

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
ncdoubleup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nautique Glasses
    Posted: September-04-2012 at 1:55am
I've tried deleting this post, but it isn't allowing me to. Due to a cease and desist from CC, we will no longer be offering these items through the forum. If you have questions, just message us.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2012 at 11:12am
They are nice, but I have a feeling you are going to run into some copyright infringement issues with CC. It has happened on here before.
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2012 at 2:21pm
Michelle, I love the mug you made for me it is awesome !! Thanks for helping me out on the emblems of of your boat, they worked out perfect for me !!
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2012 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

They are nice, but I have a feeling you are going to run into some copyright infringement issues with CC. It has happened on here before.

x2 To bad, It is really nice.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2012 at 11:09pm
I can also do Pilsner glasses, pint glasses and shot glasses. Even regular drinking glasses, anything glass or metal at that. I customized our steering wheel center with some etching. Let me know what you want!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2012 at 1:48am

Here is a sample of the pint glasses!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2012 at 1:45am
Newest version I did for someone with Super Air Nautiques. Still taking orders!

nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2012 at 2:28am
Looking awesome !! I love mine !!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2012 at 11:31pm
Here are a few more if anyone is interested, feel free to email me or PM me.

Have a great week!

Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2012 at 12:05am
Love My Barefoot Nautique Glasses! Fast service and great shipping........

Thanks Michele............

Steve
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2012 at 1:27am
Nice touch showing them full of beer, caught myself reaching for the checkbook
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2012 at 1:46am
Well, let me know what you want and I'll tell you how much you need to deduct out of the checkbook I do custom work, so if you have something in mind, just let me know.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2013 at 12:10am
Still doing the glasses if your interested. Mugs, pilsners, pints, shot glasses and even redneck wine glasses. Just reply or email me at 90jeepgirl@gmail.com

Thanks
P71_CrownVic View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P71_CrownVic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2013 at 1:31am
Originally posted by ncdoubleup ncdoubleup wrote:

Here is a sample of the pint glasses!

Are these $18 as well?
69barri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 69barri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2013 at 5:13pm
Could you do a custom run of Tervis Tumblers? I would love a set that have "Debonnaire" on one side and "Correct Craft" on the other.
1963 Debonnaire Deluxe
1972 Separator Jet Boat
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2013 at 5:22pm
How much for a set of 2 Barefoot Nautiques?
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2013 at 7:32pm
I'm not familiar with these type of tumblers, but if they are glass, then I would say yes. I will PM you my number and you can give me a call so we can figure it out.

Thanks for looking!

Michele

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2013 at 7:33pm
Sending a PM right now to answer your questions :)

Thanks!
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2013 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by tullfooter tullfooter wrote:

How much for a set of 2 Barefoot Nautiques?

Love my BFN glasses... the etching is well done and has held up for about a year and looks the same..... Double Z snaps!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2013 at 7:46pm
Thanks so much! I love doing what I do! Keep the orders coming! Remember I can do other logos or ideas as well.

I also do shot glasses and even stainless steel flask!

Michele
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2013 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by 69barri 69barri wrote:

Could you do a custom run of Tervis Tumblers?

Great question.
69barri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 69barri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2013 at 8:19pm
Tervis Tumblers are Plastic insulated cups for use on the boat. Can you etch plastic?
1963 Debonnaire Deluxe
1972 Separator Jet Boat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2013 at 8:25pm
I looked the Tervis Tumblers up and they are made of a heavy duty polymer, which is a really hard plastic. I haven't ever done anything like this, but there's always a first time. I will try to find one locally and see if it works. The biggest thing is how it will look when it's finished.

I usually try to stick to glass or even stainless steel, like flasks and water bottles. But I will tackle this and see what I can find.

Can someone tell me though, is "Tervis Tumbler" the brand name or is it a certain type of the cup?

Thanks!
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2013 at 10:38pm
Tervis is a brand name, BB&B sells them locally. Don't bother with a cheap knock off tumbler.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2013 at 5:38pm
Michele is getting creative with some pints and shot glasses for me. I will send photos when I get them.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2013 at 2:02am
Thought I'd bump this up and see if there is any new interest in the glasses. With Christmas just around the corner, now is as good as any to start your shopping. Remember I can do anything that's already listed, plus I can do plenty of other logos.
69barri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 69barri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2013 at 8:37pm
Any luck etching the Tervis Tumblers? If so I would be very interested in a "Debonnaire" set!
1963 Debonnaire Deluxe
1972 Separator Jet Boat
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2013 at 11:59pm
I can vouch for Michele. She did a great job on three different style of pint glasses, and two different shot glasses.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

P71_CrownVic View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P71_CrownVic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2013 at 2:35am
Originally posted by tullfooter tullfooter wrote:

I can vouch for Michele. She did a great job on three different style of pint glasses, and two different shot glasses.

I'll second this. I have ordered 14 glasses from her so far and have been very happy with them. I will be doing more of them in the future as well.   Great communication, very fair prices, and fast shipping.

I highly recommend her. You will be happy and have something truly unique.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2016 at 11:48am
I've had a few inquiries about the etched glasses lately and figured I would bump this up so those who are new can see what we do. We've purchased new machines, so our line of products has drastically increased. We have added a plasma cutter to do metal and still have the laser to do other items like the LED signs and of course we still do the etched glasses. Beer mugs, large and small, pints, shots, pilsners,etc. Let me know what you need and I'll be happy to help you out!!!

Feel free to visit our Facebook page at Old Mountain Crafts.

Thanks!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic