Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SJRR 2013

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 89101112 14>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2013 at 12:05am
Gary, WLW says more snow this weekend. And Karen keeps saying we should have gone to Florida! Maybe I should have listened to her.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2013 at 12:14am
Amateur hour here at the airport followed by the loudest flight I've ever been on. All good though. Waiting at arrivals for an HD F150 with an American Skier dragging behind.
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2013 at 12:20am
Go ahead Hollywood rub it in....lol
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2013 at 12:43am
WoooooHooooo!! Heading up (North of here) tomorrow!! Got a Boat load! Pictures look great!
Js
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2013 at 11:51am
GOOD MORNING SJRR 2013 !!!!!!!!!
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2013 at 12:25pm
I want to be there :(..... Dude Chris, Did I mention thats my favorite post 97 Ski Nautique ever?

It's funny how many boats end up back in the state they were build in for a week during this event.
whitelakerider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2013 at 1:00pm
Sounds like a good time down there! Hey Phatsat67 you should shoot down here for the White Lake Mini this year!
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2013 at 1:08pm
Maybe I will. Doubt I would tow down there unless we have the Skylark done. That will end up being my road trip boat because it's so small and light!

Could hop in my brothers T/A and make a quick trip.
jimsport93 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2013 at 10:07pm
We need a webcam, a live satellite feed or the Goodyear Blimp down there at the SJRR.
Bet they are having a lot of fun right about now.
Silver15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silver15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2013 at 10:11pm
Anybody else get beat to death on the ride back across Lake George? Lol. Great meeting all of you people!
2000 Air/Sport
1978 T16

The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2013 at 10:21pm
That's the fun part !!
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
Jimmy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2013 at 10:49pm
12 hours till I am on the river! SJRR will be the boats first outing. See you in the am.
Jimmy
1993 Ski Nautique
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2013 at 11:57pm
I hope all of you have a great time down there. Maybe the northern visitors can bring some warm weather back with you next week!
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
DrStevens View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrStevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2013 at 11:09pm
Have fun.
juniorwoody View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniorwoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2013 at 11:54pm
Drove over from Oak Hill for the event today. The weather was very comfortable and though it threatened rain it never did. I thought everything was organized and the displays easy to view. A total sensory overload of boats both wood and glass and an abudance of excessive hoarsepower on display out on the water. There was plenty of parking and we even found a spot curbside. I am told that next year the Correct Crafts are to be the featured make at the show so start your plans early to attent. I know I will go back next year and bring my boat. Great comradery, great show. I have half a mind to return tomorrow LOL.
The value of money spent on new adventure far exceeds the value of money saved for the future
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2013 at 1:59am
FL Update: Another good day on the river.

Headed south (up river) to Hontoon Island and it looked like everyone made it alright with only a few minor setbacks. Another great run down and back, hour each way for those who haven't ever been. PicturePat will get some pics posted someday (probably in 2014) of the CC parade which was pretty dang cool.

We got rained on a bit this afternoon on our way back from the island but still managed to get a sunburn. Some skied with and without skis on the way back successfully without becoming gator bait.

In other, more important news.... I asked the beautiful Zoë Fouch to marry me on boat ride this morning. We met about 7 years ago on a Correct Craft so I figured it was only fitting to propose at a Correct Craft gathering.   Fortunately, she said yes and she loves being on the water as much as me!!

MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2013 at 2:04am
CONGRATS you Guys !!!

Chris and Zoe sitting in a tree--oops CC....- K i s s i n g
next thing we know little Chris Jr is skiing on 1 ski! Here comes Zoe Jr in a tube

66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2013 at 2:08am
Congratulations Zoe and Chris!
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
fanofccfan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanofccfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2013 at 2:21am
The whole Kreikemeier family congratulates you two. That is awesome!!!!!
fanofccfan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanofccfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2013 at 2:22am
A new thread might be in order for this news!!!
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2013 at 8:56am
Congrats Chris and Zoe!!
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

dochockey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dochockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2013 at 12:09pm
Congratulations
1989 Teal Ski Nautique
1967 Mustang
Harris Float
Sunfish
Silver15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silver15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2013 at 12:48pm
Congrats, Chris!
2000 Air/Sport
1978 T16

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2013 at 1:06pm
Fantastic Chris!! You need someone to keep you in line and to remember things!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
jimsport93 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2013 at 1:30pm
Another Correct Craft family in the making.
Pretty cool. Engaged on a CC at the SJRR....doesn't start any better than that
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2013 at 1:44pm
Congratulations! As long as SJRR is around (I suspect it will be awhile)you will have a great memory aid too! Do I see a Green Lake wedding in the future?
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2013 at 2:18pm

(must be the water)
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2013 at 4:27pm
Chris,

Congrats, it was that Beautiful Blue Boat that HELPED her say yes. I have the pleasure of meeting her several times and she is indeed a keeper.

LOL

Donald
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2013 at 9:07pm
Congrats!
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2013 at 9:11pm
Congrats Chris on your beautiful new partner.
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 89101112 14>
  Share Topic