Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SJRR 2013

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 910111213 14>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
70CC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70CC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2013 at 9:32pm
Congrats Chris and Zoe!
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2013 at 9:55pm
Just a quick update...... been a great weekend so far even though we've been dodging the thunderstorms all weekend with great success. The last few fans are hanging out at Parramores or hanging out at the Lee street house finishing off the keg enjoying the precious few hours left of SJRR 2013 in the beautiful Fla sun and breeze blowing off the St Johns River. The Newbie river run fans have had a blast and have told me they'll be back next year. Congrats to Chris and Zoe on their engagement and how cool to been done at a CCFan gathering and another first for River Run. Lots of pics to follow when I get to a computer. Thanks in advance to all the fans in attendance for a great River Run. Its been a fantastic weekend but that's the norm anyway so when we are all gathered on the water!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2013 at 10:18pm
Well ....... the keg is dead @ 7:12 pm and Adam Deen killed it so guess we're left with the Blueberry Moonshine that Gary brought, the shot Ski and the several bottles of capt laying round.

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2013 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Well ....... the keg is dead @ 7:12 pm and Adam Deen killed it so guess we're left with the Blueberry Moonshine that Gary brought, the shot Ski and the several bottles of capt laying round.

Poor baby!! There's always a store down the street that has beer! Damn, I wish I was there. I hope next year I'll be able to make it.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2013 at 10:46pm
Awesome time as always!! Stacey, myself, and Jillian had a blast. Joe, thanks again for the tasty NY hot dogs! We just cooked four of them for dinner on the grill. They were great. Can't wait for next year.
'02 Ski Nautique 196 w/ 5.7 Apex bowtie - Sold
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Super Sport Nautique - originally custom built for Walt Meloon
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2013 at 10:59pm
Congrats Chris!!
Funny, I see this pretty gal talking on a cell, walking up and down the dock at Hontoon, and she is telling someone about being on the river, taking over the driving of the boat, etc. etc. and I think, "Wow, this girl is really excited about being on that ski boat", and now the "Rest of the Story...." It was Zoe, and She must have been telling her mom or friend how you proposed!! No wonder she was so excited!!

It was nice to have met you, and Good Luck! Hey after you get married, if you like I can send a few kids out to you, so you can see if you want to have any children? Haha!!

To the rest, we had a GREAT time! There were so many to meet, and match to their CCF site name, my head is spinning! I do know that one of you guys, got a new name from the Smith girls of, "French Fry Eddie"? Best French fries ever?? Good Job, they are experts.
Js
Got Tiques View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Got Tiques Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2013 at 11:39pm
Chris and Zoe,

Congratulations from the CT-Mini and the Benjamins!! Wow!! What a vacation in Florida will do for the moment. You are always welcome in CT and we're looking forward to future announcements. You can count on one of us to drive the boat if there is one involved in the big DAY!!

Todd
juniorwoody View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniorwoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2013 at 1:01am

Teaser
The value of money spent on new adventure far exceeds the value of money saved for the future
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniorwoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2013 at 1:07am
Old Spice

The value of money spent on new adventure far exceeds the value of money saved for the future
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniorwoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2013 at 1:12am
Bad Azz fin boat being judged by the jr's. I love this one....

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniorwoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2013 at 1:26am
Any fin boat enthusiasts out there?

storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2013 at 1:34am
Thanks for all the congratulations and well wishes, we're very blessed to have such great friends and family. Nice meeting you and your family, Jerry! She was very excited and I'm lucky she shares the same passion for the water as myself and my buddies!

We're headed home to reality unfortunately. We had an absolute blast hanging with everyone, meeting new attendees and some new members.

PicturePat says he's going to work on pics tomorrow and hopefully post from the car so keep an eye out while you're all pretending to work tomorrow.

I don't think I've laughed as much as I did over the last few days and especially in the evenings. It's always a blast to meet up and hang with everyone. It's always cool to see guys collaborating on things wether it's boat, Adam Dean breaking everyone's boats or helping each other empty coolers.

Here's a few pics I have on my phone.

Jmurph's promo and out 01 tied up today.

Jmurph and Gary headed to shell island.

James' python powered air ready for Sundays run. I drove him footing Friday...what a blast!!! All I can say is that boat hauls the mail! Sorry for the novice pull James! I'll drive that beast anytime.

Art and Les running back to Paramores from Hontoon Island. Art is such a wealth of knowledge and all around great guy. I picked his brain a few times and he remembered even the smallest details on GT-40 cooling and oil pressure sensors and even the minor changes in the 83/84 Ski Tiques. I could ask him questions for days, very thankful for him sharing his knowledge and being so gracious in doing so.

PicturePat dodging gators

Hanging on Hontoon Island

Adam Dean serenading the folks at the Steeler Den. I have video evidence I'll keep as blackmail material.

Bear watching with Zoe, Hollywood and Eddie from the safety of the truck. This was out in the neighbors backyard a street away from our river house. He pushed over a fence and strolled around like he owned the place.

Beautiful boats of a beautiful afternoon at the campground.

Jmurph's promo, James' python, Eddies footin machine and the shrimp.

That's all I've got for tonight. Safe travels to everyone going home!
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2013 at 1:45am
Oh man wish I was there! Thanks for the pic's. Be careful driving Chris,southern Illinois got a foot of snow and high winds today! As long as you guys don't drive straight through they should have the roads cleaned up by tommorow.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniorwoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2013 at 2:08am
I knew there were some Correct Crafts around somewhere, just didn't know where!
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2013 at 6:37am
Those pictures make this cold and windy monday morning a little less painful. Over here we're still wearing thick pullovers and coats.

Wish I would have been there with you guys. Looks like ya'll had a blast

- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2013 at 11:44am
How do I make a pic smaller to upload? Taking a long time, and then it says it is too big to load? I have a couple of Hollywood skiing on Ping pong Paddles??
Js
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2013 at 11:56am
Drained the block and towing through snow this morning.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniorwoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2013 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by Smithfamily Smithfamily wrote:

How do I make a pic smaller to upload? Taking a long time, and then it says it is too big to load? I have a couple of Hollywood skiing on Ping pong Paddles??

If you load them to photobucket the site will size them for you
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2013 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by juniorwoody juniorwoody wrote:

If you load them to photobucket the site will size them for you

I believe you have to set that up else it will upload the original file size.
baitkiller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baitkiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2013 at 8:59pm

Email them to yourself. Works great and then just stash them in a folder on your desk top so they are easy to get to.
Jesus was a bare-footer.............
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2013 at 9:07pm

I think I got it? Hollywoon on some kind of wacky ski's?
A Full Boat with the Smith Family
Getting organized to in Heading to Hontoon
Tying up at the docks at Hontoon
And, Connor, The SMILE say's it all!
All the kids had a GREAT time, and are even talking about "Green Lake"!!
Js
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2013 at 9:11pm
That worked John, Thanks. Emailed. And that would be HollywooD, not Hollywoon!!
Js
baitkiller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baitkiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2013 at 9:14pm
I have heard this Hollywood guy has skills. Do you have a better pic of him shredding on sporks?
Jesus was a bare-footer.............
uk1979 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uk1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2013 at 9:49pm
Another great SJRR guys...good to see you all... at the gate now ready to go back to cold weather.
Lets have a go
56 Starflite
77 SN
78 SN
80 BFN
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2013 at 9:51pm
Let me try again, separate. We just stopped to watch on our way back in, and he was having a time getting up, then finally did. Once he was up, he was cutting up the water pretty well. I was tempted to put on a show myself, wakeboard, you know? But, the water was too cold, and the sun was in my eyes, and...
Js
Jimmy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2013 at 10:33pm
Great pics and nice boat! Hopefully we will see you again before next years river run.
Jimmy
1993 Ski Nautique
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2013 at 10:58pm
Nice meeting you Roger! I am sorry I did not have more time to Chat with you! Next time. Safe trip.
Js
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2013 at 11:57pm
Does anyone want to buy my boat? It will have a brand new interior in about 6 weeks? Clearly, I cannot be trusted around a boat, and that one's been good to me, it deserves a safer home environment.

Here were my destructive behaviors this week:

Wednesday- 20 minutes after Joe put a brand new (and I mean it was beautiful) acme on his boat (1490?), he asked me to drive it from the river house to the campground. By the time Greg and Billy towed Lauren and I in, that was a 500hp parts boat. She and I were actually very lucky, breaking a prop shaft is genetic in my family, when my dad did it at white lake 2 years ago he was at 4000rpm and got ejected. She and I were around 800, so the boat very impotently drifted to a stop.

Thursday- Bret Hectus asked me to back his trailer down the ramp. By the end of the week it didn't run. (I never actually got in that one, so there was more of a time release effect on it)

Thursday again- We tried to put JMurph's promo in. I decided to hop in while they were taking it off the trailer. Guess what, it had to go back on the trailer. In the process the trailer tires hit the only rough spot in the pristine campsite ramp, bounced the trailer, snapped the bow chain, and came within a few degrees of bow hop from depositing the boat naked on the ramp. That was actually terrifying to watch.

Also Thursday- my dad showed up with his 75...we put it in the water, he pulled 3 of us on trick skis and it sputtered a little (I was connected to a rope.) By the time I drove it back to the campground it wouldn't come out of idle.

I refused to sit anywhere but the back seat of Chris's boat when I was in it because its just too new and beautiful. Joe and I looked cute with him chaufferring me up and down the channel.

Miss Scarlett might be the Chuck Norris of CorrectCraftFan because I rode on her and she fought back. As soon as I tried to step off, she swept the leg and promptly deposited me @ss first onto the dock, as if to say, listen here white boy, don't bring your small game my way.

So today I got on a plane, and as we were backing away from the jetway there was a clang and it felt like we backed into a brick wall. I happened to be listening in on the cockpit radio and the pilot said he hit a baggage cart that was left on the runway. I was not impressed. It was a rocky landing, but I am safely on the ground.

To all the faces from this weekend, old and new, good times. It was great to see/meet all of you again/for the first time. And for the big winners of the weekend, the future Marses...congratulations again.

Lets do this again, shall we? maybe in about a month?

ps...the airline made a TREMENDOUS mistake upgrading me to first class...at one point the stewardess said, sir, you drank all of that, can I offer you something else? Well I reckon you better...
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2013 at 12:01am

Let me try again, separate. We just stopped to watch on our way back in, and he was having a time getting up, then finally did. Once he was up, he was cutting up the water pretty well. I was tempted to put on a show myself, wakeboard, you know? But, the water was too cold, and the sun was in my eyes, and...

HAHA! The water wasn't all that bad. A little rough maybe. Wish I got a little more water time myself but it just didn't work out this year. Thanks to James for the pull behind his awesome Python powered Air Nautique and Lauren for letting me use her sparkly board. My feet are still sore from being stuffed in those little boots!   
Next year Jillian will be almost 2, we'll see if we can get her on the trainers by then....

LOL, Adam, it was great to meet you and I do appreciate the help at the ramp but can't let you take blame for the leaky fuel line. With only 2 hours run time on the BFN since I bought it 8 months or so ago I guess that's just the way it goes sometimes. It may have been a stick in the spokes but I got to ride in Jimmy and Lori's new-to-them '93 SN, and got to ski James Bragg's killer 502 Air. Life is good and the fans were great as always. Good times, great friends, and killer boats. Oh yeah, we'll be back in 2014.
'02 Ski Nautique 196 w/ 5.7 Apex bowtie - Sold
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Super Sport Nautique - originally custom built for Walt Meloon
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2013 at 12:23am
KEEP THE Faith, release the Mojo, you are good. Nice meeting you!
Js
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 910111213 14>
  Share Topic