Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SJRR 2013

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 11121314>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2013 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by Randy_in_Ohio Randy_in_Ohio wrote:

Don't them gators concern anyone?

Your killing me Randy,they arn't any worse than the bears
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2013 at 6:30pm

Funny stuff Tim!

No Fear for the Smith Family!! We had Debbie "The Croc Doc" on board!
Js
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2013 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

Your killing me Randy,they arn't any worse than the bears

Dont think that Randy didnt get mentioned after this!
Originally posted by storm34 storm34 wrote:

Bear watching with Zoe, Hollywood and Eddie from the safety of the truck. This was out in the neighbors backyard a street away from our river house. He pushed over a fence and strolled around like he owned the place.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2013 at 7:03pm
That was the first thing I thought of Tim when I saw that picture and then he goes and asks about the gators LMAO. In his defence I think it was the Mrs concern wasn't it?
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2013 at 7:12pm
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2013 at 8:13pm
WOW what a weekend, great to see everybody and wonderful news about   Chris and Zoey !!!!!!
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2013 at 9:04pm
             To All SJRR 2013 Attendee's

Karen and I would like to thank all of you that came and enjoyed the event. Also a tip of the hat to all that wore the "Staff" shirts, they made my life a lot easier, Thank you .
We met a lot of old friends and made a bunch of new one's, hope you had a safe trip home and come back next year...
The gators stay full from the snow birds , no need to feed on "white meat"........
Next year the venue will change a bit, still home base at Parramores but most of the happenigs will be at the Sunnyland Antique Boat Festival in Tavares,about 30 miles away.
Correct Craft will be the featured boat there next year,2014. We hope to have about 40 boats on land and water display.
The theme will be

"50 Years of CorrectCraft 1925/1975"
Any boat that meets those dates is allowed in this show, we hope to fill up the grounds with some of CC finest. Allens "Hurricane" will me the featured boat, so we have to bring in top quality boats to showcase who we are. More about that later, again thanks to every one that came and to all the great people that make this event possible...Billy/Karen
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2013 at 4:04pm
Let's compare.

CCFans in northern water: Take note of how relaxed everyone looks here... More people in the water than in boats.

CCFans in southern water: Notice how they are all standing in that one clear area... looking down... who knows whats lurking in those weeds... More people in boats than in the water.

Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2013 at 4:25pm
You have a strong arguement Randy but remember you don't have to out swim the gator---
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2013 at 4:25pm

Randy-- Looks that that ONE guy saw something........ He's WHITE as a GHOST

Yes-- PeteB in his natural Element

As far as us Southerners---- We're looking at the Mermaids
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2013 at 4:35pm
Okay Randy ....If you're gonna compare reunions from two years ago cuz that's when the pictures below were taken let's compare them then

this.........in Wisconsin

Let's compare.

CCFans in northern water: Take note of how relaxed everyone looks here... More people in the water than in boats.

or THIS in Florida

I'll take my chances with the gators!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2013 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Okay Randy ....If you're gonna compare reunions from two years ago cuz that's when the pictures below were taken let's compare them then

this.........in Wisconsin

Let's compare.

or THIS in Florida

I'll take my chances with the gators!
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2013 at 5:16pm
Hollywood in disguise?
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2013 at 5:29pm
With a gator mask on
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2013 at 5:33pm
Chomp...chomp
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2013 at 6:01pm
It's the gator submarine from Octo*************** James Bond.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2013 at 6:03pm
Well, I am an ass man.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2013 at 8:47pm
Changing you name to Cosmo?

69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Waldo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waldo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2013 at 8:58pm
I'll be making a River Run appearance in 2014. That is if Hollywood invites me to his Bachelor Party.

Waldo
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2013 at 9:09pm
On the same river and over the same weekend as all of us?!

Man, drive thru your twin twice and you still wouldn't meet up with us.
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2013 at 11:25pm
looks like a great time! wish i could have attended! it's been a few years since i've made it and hope to do it again. Jealous of all that attended. Congrats Chris and Zoe on your engagement.

Paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2013 at 2:13am
I used the day off to sleep in until 5:30 pm. I finally feel recovered from last weekend. It was a rough week.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2013 at 9:42am
Js
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2013 at 11:58am
Jerry, that is one good lookin' crew. Glad to have met yall.
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2013 at 1:30pm
Great looking pictures from everyone so far, please keep them coming. Not unlike Kevin it took me till Good Friday to finally get a chance to get a full night’s sleep and recover from all the travel, fun, and then travel again involved with getting down to the river. It was completely worth it, I had the usual great time starting with our trip through NC and continuing right through till the end. My thanks to the committee for the typical job well done and to everyone who gave me, Lauren, and our associated gear rides, pulls, tows, crackers, daiquiris, Gatorade, coffee, sunscreen, or whatever else the situation called for.   Glad to hear everyone has made it home safe, sorry to have missed those who couldn’t make it. As always there is never quite enough time to spend with everyone.. I guess I will just have to give it a try again next year. Although some of y’all are just going to have to consider dropping by NY every now and then.       
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2013 at 2:26pm
Awesome photos guys. As usual looks like another fun and successful reunion.

Ken
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2013 at 12:30am
Had a great time at the SJRR this year. Thanks you to everyone for singing happy birthday to Leon. Amanda was quite impressed with how nice everyone was and how much fun she had.

Joe thank Lauren for us for taking all the photos she took, everyone back home enjoyed them.

The only bummer of the week end was rewinterizing the boat on Sunday afternoon.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2013 at 10:20am
Thanks Greg, good to meet you too. And sorry for Jim, that has got to be tough to "Re-winterize" after a great week of playing!! Hang in there! We had an awesome time! Even while visiting Boston and Harvard, major topic of conversation was SJRR! Kids had a blast! Thanks to all.
Js
uk1979 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uk1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-04-2013 at 11:15am
It’s Ok to Foot or Ski just no swimming.... took this on the Island run

Something for the guys who footed behind this bad boy.....
Lets have a go
56 Starflite
77 SN
78 SN
80 BFN
PicturePat View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PicturePat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-07-2013 at 11:42pm
A belated thanks to everyone who helped pull off the 2013 SJRR. As always it was great to see everyone - already looking forward to the next one!

Enjoy some pics from the weekend in the next few posts.

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 11121314>
  Share Topic