NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lake Reunion Dates SET!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1415161718 26>
Author
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2006 at 5:23pm
79 just signed up, You Rock Man, can't wait to meet ya.

All those kids that have never skied will have the best weekend of their life and never stop talking about it.

Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2006 at 6:14pm
Here comes the Hot-Rod !!! Chris, worst case you can camp on my front yard LOL..... Good to see you sign up !!

Moj'
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2006 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by Mojoman Mojoman wrote:

Chris, worst case you can camp on my front yard
Moj'

Yep, you'll kow Mojo's house. Just look for the bikini clad college girls pitching tents in the front yard BKH
Livin' the Dream

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2006 at 4:38am
Originally posted by bkhallpass bkhallpass wrote:

Originally posted by Mojoman Mojoman wrote:

Chris, worst case you can camp on my front yard
Moj'

Yep, you'll kow Mojo's house. Just look for the bikini clad college girls pitching tents in the front yard BKH

Yeah, They'll be right next to the doghouse
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2006 at 9:21am
I'll be at site 37 over at Haiti, planning on getting there Thursday evening.
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2006 at 11:52am
Sounds great 79', and yes, I feel that I probably will be in the doghouse all weekend.. I'll just have to tell the little darlings from Ripon College to vacate my front yard (they just seem to gravitate there for some reason) bwahahahaha...

See ya on Thursday night !!!

Moj
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2006 at 10:19pm
I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas....is it July yet?
Yak3 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yak3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2006 at 9:26am
I won't know if I can make it till June 24th, when the next months schedule bids are finalized. Should I register and not show if I can't make it? Or can I just wait till I know for sure?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2006 at 10:11am
Yak,

I don't thing registration is an issue. However, you might want to reserve a room or campsite. You can always cancel your accomodations, but may not be able to find any if you wait until June 24. BKH

P.S. then again there is always the front seat of a pickup, or Mojo's front lawn.
Livin' the Dream

Yak3 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yak3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2006 at 10:47am
cool
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2006 at 2:30pm
What airport is close to Green Lake?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2006 at 4:50pm
Nautique2001,

Madison or Milwaukee, Wi are about 1.5 hours away

or chicago ohare about 2.5- 3 hours away

PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2006 at 5:05pm
Another one bites.... Tim Hays
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2006 at 5:08pm
Hey Tim, That's a pretty clean looking 74. I see your from Holland Mi, 2 weeks after Green lake we'll be up about an hour north of you on Silver Lake at the sand dunes for our annual family reunion. Ski Nautiques and Dune Buggies, it don't get much better than that.
ccskier16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccskier16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2006 at 8:33pm
Just received my Camp Hattie Sherwood snail mail confirmation. Sites 32 and 34 are all mine...well Slicer Al gets one. Anyone have a Camping for Dummies book for me?
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2006 at 9:41am
Originally posted by ccskier16 ccskier16 wrote:

Anyone have a Camping for Dummies book for me?

Hahahaha, yeah, it's called Holiday Inn hahahaha... Na, you'll be fine. Buy a good air matress and pray for sunny skies !!! Oh and don't forget lots of beer !!! Moj'
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2006 at 10:11am
I'll send the boy over to give you some tips he's done it once or twice.
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2006 at 10:19am
I thinking of putting a screen door on my dog house.. That way the "sconnie" skeeters won't get me after I'm banished to the "DH" after the college honies come visiting.. Should I make the frame from Teak or IPE ????
Oh man, I'm cracking up.. What happen to the nice temps?? I'm back inside again..

Moj'
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2006 at 11:12am
Hey Mojo, I finally have a day off Sunday and plan to launch the boat for the first time. Guess What. Gonna Rain All Day. Go Figure

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2006 at 11:28am
Finally hit 80 in Northern California yesterday. After almost 50 straight days of rain the season is finally here. I live in a boating community, and as I was driving to work this morning, must have been 25 boats on trailers coming out to clean up, gas up, and get 'em in for the weekend. We also have the annual Yacht parade this weekend for the opening of the season. Summer's here! BKH
Livin' the Dream

Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2006 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Hey Mojo, I finally have a day off Sunday and plan to launch the boat for the first time. Guess What. Gonna Rain All Day. Go Figure

Yep, I hear "misserable" is the key word for the weekend up here...
I got my custom back seat back and it came out great !! Still not going to launch until I find a suitable cooler to fit a case of beer !!! hahaha

Moj'
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2006 at 12:32pm
BHP,
It's about time you guys dry out !!! Can you say "Mold"....? It's been very nice the last few weekend in Chi Town, but now it's back to early Spring.... "The fever continues"

Moj
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2006 at 6:00pm
Chris , Ken and Brian...good to see you guys are comming!

Brian...what boat are you bringing?

79...send the boy over...he'll never be the same when we send him back

Mojo...coleman makes a cooler that works well in slim spots. Does this rain suck or what...I was going to splash the 72 today for a test run....I'm doin a Mojo in the garage...voom vooom.
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2006 at 5:29pm
Funny thought....
I just had the backseat redone in the Tique with a custom cushion made to fit a wood frame.. I wanted to take the spotter single seat out and make it wider also.. I should just pull that out and make a custom cushion to snap on top of a 30 quart cooler, and match it with a "back" pad on the dash !!!
Yep, no more beer problem !!!
Vroom vroom
Moj'
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2006 at 6:09pm
Moj; I really like the way you think, man!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2006 at 11:11am
JBear,
I actually stopped laughing at the thought and stared at the boat for awhile last night trying to figure out how I can make that work !!! Afterall, ya get quite parched while tugg'n the kids around the lake !!! The "Playmate" just isn't going to cut it !!

Moj'
Slicer Al View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slicer Al Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2006 at 9:17am
"Anyone have a Camping for Dummies book for me?"

"Camping for Dummies"? Don't you remember Colligate State tournament that year where it started snowing and we waited until cocktail hour to set up our tents? I think we learned how to camp that weekend.

Slicer Al
Slicer Al
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2006 at 9:18am
Stang, I don't know the kid has seen and done quite abit and he might scare you. He's been going to the race track and camping since he was 3. He's pretty big for his age.

Mojo, whats the status on the marina slips?
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2006 at 11:10am
79...In that case...we may never be the same!
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2006 at 11:25am
we'll all be ok, he listen's most of the time. What site do you have? we're on 37 by the ramp.

Wonder how many are going to be staying at Hattie
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1415161718 26>
  Share Topic