NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lake Reunion Dates SET!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 26>
Author
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-16-2005 at 3:34pm
Hey Mojo, thanks.

I'll see if I can't take a look this weekend. Any idea who flies to Milwaukee or Madison. I think I've got a couple of tickets on Southwest, and could fly to Midway with them. I've probably got a ton of miles on United and American as well. If we're able to do it, I might just fly to Chicago, and take a couple extra days. Wife has never been to the windy city.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2005 at 1:03pm
P dog master...I think we should use our real names...

Mine BTW is...Punk a** bitch stang daddy!
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-21-2005 at 10:03am
Hey guys, here's something to take with you into the holidays. I was answered by email by the GM of the supper club in GL that sponsors in water, vintage boat shows.. He's going to check the dates, but thinks we can be worked in for the weekend.. If that's of interest of course to the group.. We of course could still do this on our own in the sand bottom shallows on the West side of the lake !!!

Happy Holidays everyone.. We'll look forward to picking this up again after New Years..

Moj'
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-21-2005 at 7:01pm
As long as Mojo started it I'll add my Holiday wishes for all the best for you guys and your families. I enjoy talking to ya'll so much. So; Stang, BKH, J_I_H, 67nauti, 62wood, 79, ultahots, ReidP, and all else I might have forgotten; Happy Holidays, and a very healthy, lucky, New Year to you all!!!!!!....john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-22-2005 at 1:39am
John...same to you my friend! And yes...a big happy holidays to all! I hope the new year rings in well for all....great bunch of folks on this wonderfull site...Merry Xmas Keith!

Hope Santa brings warm weather!
stang

The Super Air

Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-22-2005 at 7:49am
Can someone email me all the facts and I'll setup a registration page.

What I need to know/confirm:
Date: 7/14-16
Venue: [Lake, State Park, etc.]
Venue URL:
Boat Launch:
Event Coordinator: [local contact for questions]
Recommended Accomidations: [hotels in area]
Admission: [any fees due day of event - could include CorrectCraftFan.com decals and T-shirts?]
Planned Activities: [will depend on the numbers attending but some suggestions include: dailiy BBQs, early AM skiing/boarding, in-water boat show/parade.]

Also, does anyone mind calling this a 'CorrectCraftFan.com' event so we can avoid any issues with CC?

I will do my best to attend the event my self - most likely without my boat.

Thanks,
Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-22-2005 at 10:32am
Keith,
Sent you an email ....I will keep you posted as details evolve. GREAT idea naming it Correct Craft Fan Reunion !

Thanks to this great site and your help !!!! to help make this possible!!!

Thanks
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-22-2005 at 12:12pm
Keith; Ditto to what 62wood says.Don't know what we all would do without this site. Just to say "thanks" don't seem to cover it. Hope to meet ya in person soon so I can shake your hand. Wish I could make Green Lake but it's just to far. Somewhere else along the line I guess. To all who are thinking of a Florida winter trip,just give me a shout, we'll hook up....john
"Loud pipes save lives"

67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-27-2005 at 6:33am
Happy holidays to all you guys!!! Hey Keith, Great idea on the reunion name. Hope to see ya there.
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2005 at 11:30am
Did you guys ever decide on a hotel? Is it the Bayview??? I'm getting serious about making the trek. Was looking at reserving a room today. Let me know.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2005 at 12:28pm
BKH,
Unfortunately during this weekend, the Bayview (being the only in town hotel on the water is booked up. I believe there was 2 rooms left about 2 weeks ago..

We are waiting till hotel owners return after New Years to look at group rates etc. The most open hotel right now is about 1/2 mile from down town GL called the Green Lake Inn. It is a newly remodled, no frills hotels which is down the street from the campgrounds and down town GL.. You may want to look that this as Home base. The Hiedle House, Dartford Inn and Lakeside are the other hotels close to the main marina to look into..

Hope this helps for now.. More definative plans will be put into place after the holidays for sure, but I believe we will be negotiating with Green Lake Inn for blocks of rooms..

Happy New Year !!!

Mojo'
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2005 at 4:28pm
Thanks Mojo.

I have a timeshare I could use at

Heidel House Resort (#0025)

643 Illinois Ave.
Green Lake   WI   54941
USA
Phone: 920/294-3344
www.heidelhouse.com

Is that one of the places you are speaking of?

BKH

Livin' the Dream

stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2005 at 5:13pm
BKH...My wife just noticed we have a time share there too!We booked the bayview...but if our time share can be used at Heidel...we will go for a week and keep the other room for Sis in law!Looking into it!
stang

The Super Air

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2005 at 5:56pm
you guys are making me jealous! Wish I could be there...john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-31-2005 at 1:47pm
Yes Gents, this is the place.. It's about 50 yards from my front door. The Heidel House is really quite a place. Great accommodations, food, entertainment, pools. The only thing it doesn't have is boat slips.. It's expensive under regular conditions, but if you have time share opportunities, it's the best place to stay....

Moj'
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-01-2006 at 1:22am
Hi All !
Ive talked with a lady from the green lake inn a couple of times.. its hard to get in touch with her , as im calling her cell phone.(its off season and no ones at the inn ) She is tentatively going to hold 10 or so rooms for us until mid feb or so.
A lot of places were pretty well booked when I started calling 3 or 4 weeks ago! Im waiting til she can get to the office to verify this.. .

As for other accomodations, you are most welcome to use any hotel,etc in the area. I did talk with the Heidel house also,and we are welcome there also. It just the rooms are a little pricey that time of year..but looks like a very nice hotel.

I will keep everyone posted (hopefully thru Keith) as I find out more info!

2006!!! Only 6 1/2 months to go!!!..better start polishing the boats!!!

64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-05-2006 at 6:37am
Cant wait for summer to get here!!!
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-06-2006 at 7:58pm
Imo the only good thing about winter is..you have time to get your boats ready for summer
Scott
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2006 at 6:47am
OK finally...Heres the scoop on Green Lake. The only place we could find with multiple rooms was the Green Lake Inn They are holding 10 rooms for a month or so.

The rates are around $85 per night plus tax. Each person is responsible for their own reservations. When you register, ask and she will give us an extra 10% off. If you have any questions, please ask her(Linda).

Right now the best way to get her is on her cell phone (920)539-1295. The Inns # is (920)294-3417,but its off season and usually no one around.
Of coarse you are welcome to check on any of the hotels as you wish. There are also a couple campgrounds in the area for those wanting to go that route.

Green Lake Chamber has a good web site with lots of info on the area. Its web site is          <greenlakecc.com>
As for a schedule of events, we are getting ready to start that.If you have any suggestions, please let us know!

Keith was also talking about starting a page for the Reunion.
Sooo....there you have it! Now start registerng for a fun filled weekend !!!
          July 14,15 and 16!!
SEE YOU THERE!!!!!!! ...62

64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2006 at 4:16pm
Just called and let Linda know that I would be there. I was surprised as she said I was the first one from the group to do so. I hope I'm not the only one to stay there!! Let me know if you found a better deal somewhere. Can't wait for July!!!
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2006 at 4:26pm
Not to worry Rleinen79, this spot is going to work out as "Base Camp". Once we post all the information about the weekend, we'll fill the place I'm sure.. This hotel is right down the street (walking distance) to a small public beach and fishing piers. It's also directly adjacent to the main Camp site in town.Oh, and our tavern.... Rooms are supposed to be completely remodeled...

We are working out the details for a few of us to meet and layout the weekend for everyone. In a few short weeks we will post all the information you need to plan around and have a great time.. No dissapointments !!!

Moj'
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2006 at 4:28pm
Did anyone get anywhere with the Heidel House?? Just curious if the time share thing worked out.. The place is great...

Moj'
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2006 at 5:21pm
I'm passing on the timeshare as my plan requires that I use it a week at a time, and I don't have that much time to spare. My plan is to Fly from California to Milwaukee on the 13th and drive out to Green Lake . . . Enjoy the CC comeraderie Friday, Saturday, and Sunday Morning, and return Sunday eve.

Looking to bum some boat space for me and the wife (with gas money of course).

RLeinen, I had planned to call Linda this weekend

BKH
Livin' the Dream

Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2006 at 9:26am
Oh there will be plenty of boat space BKH !!! I do believe there will be multiple boats attending per certain families.. You'll get wet !!!!

As for other people that would like to attend this event, and are coming in, or are thinking of coming in without their beloved boats, add yourelf to the list regardless... There will plenty of space and area's (coves and beaches) where ski and boating runs will alternate from..

Please don't feel unwelcome or bothersome.. I will have two boats up there myself !!!

That Is all....

Moj'
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2006 at 6:25pm
I think I said this once before, but mine isn't really a "classic". It's a 97, but It's still a CC which is all that really matters. I keep meaning to post pics in the diaries section, but I haven't decided on the ones that I like best. It may not have the sound of the classics, but boy will it lay down a nice, flat, close to perfect slalom wake!! You can see her for now at

http://planetnautique.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=3662

I can't wait to go for a ride in some of your beauties. I grew up with a 71 Martinique, a 67 Mustang, and severeal "2001"'s. The countdown to july is on!!!!!!
Tribal150 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tribal150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2006 at 10:28pm
If everything works out I am planning to attend, as this just happens to fall on the one weekend a month that I get off. I am planning on camping at the campground on the lake.

Rob
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2006 at 7:06am
Whoever wants a ride in my 63 your welcome to. It wont be as nice as your 97 rleinen79 but better than sitting on shore huh..See ya all there! Trying to finish winter upgrades for the show off season!
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2006 at 8:53am
Originally posted by 67nautique312 67nautique312 wrote:

Whoever wants a ride in my 63 your welcome to. It wont be as nice as your 97 rleinen79 but better than sitting on shore huh..See ya all there! Trying to finish winter upgrades for the show off season!

Paul
What kind of upgrades? Can only be engine upgrades...the boat looks great!
Scott
ultrarunner View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrarunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2006 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by roadkingpuck roadkingpuck wrote:

Newbie question: Where in WI is Green Lake?
Thanks

Well, the center of the Lake is located at:

43.09.02 N and 88.22.45 W

hehe

Center of town is slightly NE of that position.

Or, translated, 40 miles or so NW of Milwaukee.

stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2006 at 10:46am
We passed on the time share...and booked a room at Bayview!
Please post where any of you are staying and check to see if other rooms are available!

Green lake Inn...base camp!

Paul...happy new year buddy! It gets closer each day!

I am hoping to come up to the West burbs and see Alan, Mojo and wood...eat , drink and throw out ideas! Hope the date works out...I think it is good!Thanks again you you guys for working on this thing!
stang

The Super Air

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 26>
  Share Topic