NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lake Reunion Dates SET!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 26>
Author
ultrarunner View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrarunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2006 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by bkhallpass bkhallpass wrote:

So, if I were to fly in from California, where would be the best location to fly? Milwaukee? Madison? Chicago? BKH

Depends upon where, in CA, you are flying from. Makes no sense to fly into MKE and change planes to MSN and then drive to the site. That'll make it one long day.

If the airport you will use in CA has direct service to MKE (Milwaukee), fly to MKE and drive to West Lake. That's your best bet.
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2006 at 1:58pm
Thanks, no direct flights. Looks like
I'll go SJ to KC to Milwaukee.

Thanks,

BKH
Livin' the Dream

Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2006 at 6:38am
Just some food for thought again on travel arranging.. Milwaukee is only an hour max from O'Hare airport. I would imaging that tickets are going to be the cheaper, more direct flights, and better prices on car rentals coming into Chicago..

The toll road heading North is found right outside of the airport to Milwaukee and North..

Just an FYI..

Moj'
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2006 at 8:43am
Mojo,

Thanks. I saw rountrip ticks on American for
$210. At that rate, not worth the extra 2 or 3
hours in the car.

Meant to make reservations this weekend, but life got in the way.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2006 at 9:00am

Mojo,

Thanks. I saw rountrip ticks on American for
$210. At that rate, not worth the extra 2 or 3
hours in the car.

Meant to make reservations this weekend, but life got in the way.

BKH

Excellent BKH... Obviously an observation on my part that was crap LOL... Glad to see you found a good rate !!! Well, you just aren't going to fully enjoy the Wisconsin State Patrol the whole route then !!!...

Moj'
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2006 at 2:26pm
----------   Reunion Update-------------

There are 4 people that have volunteered there time and talents to making this a memorable event. We will all get together on
the 28th of January, form a committee and decide what, where, when and how we will make this a good time for everyone.

Many suggestions have been "tabled", which we
have already. There are dozens of people now that know about the reunion plans, on multiple forum sites. There is this time before the meeting to make suggestions. So, please use this forum to pitch any further ideas.. or email me at d.dorsen@worldnet.att.net and we'll bring them all up during this gathering..

Hope to hear from you and to make this again a memorable, safe and fun time for all attending..

That is all..

Mojo
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2006 at 6:24pm
Just wanted to say thanks to the people that are doing the majority of the planning. I wish I was closer to the location and could do something to help. I'm sure anything you come up with will be great. The only suggestion that I could come up with is a pretty obvious one.........lots of time behind those Nautiques, and a great place to pull up on shore and take a break when needed. Once again my deepest thanks to the planners, and I can't wait to shake your hands in July!
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2006 at 6:48pm
Rleinen79 and others,

What we really need for help is for everyone to spread the word to anyone that has a Correct Craft that they are welcome. We need people to come out. If this goes over well I can see it becoming an annual event at a different lake each year.

The other thing we need is suggestions for activities. we have a pretty good list so far but you've got 2 weeks to come up with more. Just today I thought, How about a swap meet? There's always a swap meet at a car show right. So we'll throw that on the table and if there's enough interest it may happen. Could be a good way to unload some extra boat parts or ski gear. Like maybe a barefoot suit that no longer fits, yes I'm in market for a xl if anyone has one.

You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2006 at 8:41pm
You guys are killing me. I am so jealous. What an awesome time you're gonna have!

Jbear
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2006 at 6:21am
Originally posted by rleinen79 rleinen79 wrote:

Just wanted to say thanks to the people that are doing the majority of the planning. I wish I was closer to the location and could do something to help. I'm sure anything you come up with will be great. The only suggestion that I could come up with is a pretty obvious one.........lots of time behind those Nautiques, and a great place to pull up on shore and take a break when needed. Once again my deepest thanks to the planners, and I can't wait to shake your hands in July!

Rleinen79,

Suggestion is a for sure must right.. There are not only spots for refreshments, but 3 foot deep, sand bottom coves, public beaches with docks and a full service marina with plenty of parking.... Oh yeah, we're going to be in the water alright !!!

Tell everyone you know !!!

Moj'
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2006 at 10:02pm
I'm in. Flight and room are booked. Guess now I better ask for the time off work.

You'll recognize me - I'll be the guy with no boat, who looks lost, with a skinny blond who asks over and over "why did we do this again."

Looking forward to it. I'll have to get cell numbers from some of you as we get closer.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2006 at 8:33am

I'm in. Flight and room are booked. Guess now I better ask for the time off work.

You'll recognize me - I'll be the guy with no boat, who looks lost, with a skinny blond who asks over and over "why did we do this again."

Looking forward to it. I'll have to get cell numbers from some of you as we get closer.

BKH

BKH,
Not to worry, I'll hook up our wives (which seem to have the same sentiments about this whole thing) into town for the afternoon while we go Bikini watching on the water !! Like I said, they'll be plenty of room for lost soles roaming the streets of GL....

Moj'
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2006 at 8:53am
Hey Mojo,

I'm just kidding a bit. My wife is on board, and looking forward to it. She's a boating fan as well. Goes to all the boat shows, etc. with me, and loves driving and skiing.
Plus, she's never been to the midwest and is
excited to see one of the Great Lakes. Go figure.BKH
Livin' the Dream

67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2006 at 10:02am
BKH,

Always welcome on my boat!
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2006 at 11:26am
Thanks Paul. BKH
Livin' the Dream

Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2006 at 12:29pm

Hey Mojo,

I'm just kidding a bit. My wife is on board, and looking forward to it. She's a boating fan as well. Goes to all the boat shows, etc. with me, and loves driving and skiing.
Plus, she's never been to the midwest and is
excited to see one of the Great Lakes. Go figure.BKH

Yeah, mine is really the same and that's good !!! She'll love this lake and the solitude of them up there... Can't wait to meet you both..

Moj'
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2006 at 2:21pm
Hi All,
Sorry for being absent. Life can get crazy with work, kids, etc.

I try to get a registration page up shortly. Could someone send me another email with all the final details (including any links, hotels, etc.) along with ideas for 'things to do'?

Thanks,
Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2006 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

Hi All,
Sorry for being absent. Life can get crazy with work, kids, etc.

I try to get a registration page up shortly. Could someone send me another email with all the final details (including any links, hotels, etc.) along with ideas for 'things to do'?

Thanks,
Keith

Hi Keith,
Certainly will, right after a few of us get together on the 28th and iron out many of the details you seek. By then we'll have many of these things etched in stone and will start the planning..

Look forward to it

Thanks
Mojo
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2006 at 7:41pm
BKH; You and the blond are always welcome on the '80 (I've seen her picture)only you'll have to come to Florida to do it. In fact, April would be a good time, as long as you are asking for time off. Really, you guys are killin' me with all this Green Lake talk. Can't make it.....jbear
"Loud pipes save lives"

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2006 at 12:25am
IS IT JULY YET????????
...jbear, make GL a vacation! Actually, Ive gotta come to Fl in the next couple weeks myself , trying to convince mama we should drag the boat with...I think Im loosing the battle tho

64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2006 at 9:49am
62; Where in Florida are ya headed?..john
"Loud pipes save lives"

81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2006 at 3:17pm
BKH,

Could you shoot me an e-mail when you get a change, Got an offline question for ya.

You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2006 at 9:35pm
I will be there boat or no boat.But PLEASE help me find one like this before this event.

Thanks
Terry & Family.

Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2006 at 1:07pm
Hey all,
Just a heads up from the planning scene... We are set to meet this weekend and etch the plans in for the summer's reunion. If there are any other suggestions, comments, wish list items you would like considered, please let us know this week. Come Monday, these plans will be initiated and confirmations made. Keith has been pationately waiting for our information to creat a registration page.. So if there is anything on your mind, please let us know within the next few days...

All I can add for now is that with the preliminary work put in by the members helping me, this will be one of the best interactive reunions the Midwest has ever seen !!!!

Updates for you next week .....

Mojo...
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2006 at 12:42pm
To all Involved,( you know who you are)

I know i'm a long way away but if there is anything i can do to help you guys out there let me know....I cant thank you guys enough for running & coordinating this thing Lodging/shirts/ posts/Knowledge ect. ect.)and making it a great event!!!!You guys deserve alot of recognition for the time you invest on this site!! Many beers will flow your guys way at the reunion my brothers!! I just wish ALL of you guys could make it out!!My girlfriend calls you guys my "Boat Buddies" Ha Ha very funny huh!!

See ya guys soon!!
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2006 at 11:58pm
Hey Paul ,
Its a tough job, but somebodies got to do it! Still lots of details to work out!Really hasnt been too bad, (altho my wife just questioned all the long distance phone calls to GL on our work number...oh well)
Thanks to moj ...him knowing the area has helped!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2006 at 6:41am
I cant wait to meet all of you guys. This thing should be a blast....
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2006 at 6:41pm
Guys; I'm still jealous. You guys are gonna have a BLAST!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

BigAir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigAir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2006 at 7:26pm
This is awesome. I can't believe I didn't find out about this reunion until now. I don't know how I missed it. I only live about 100 miles from Green Lake. I will be there with my very red Nautique for sure. By the way, I'll bring the Sky Ski if anyone wants to have to some real fun.
My very red Nautique
ccskier16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccskier16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2006 at 8:39pm
Sign me up. I'll be there!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 26>
  Share Topic