Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Lake Norman - I heard some guys are dropping by
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lake Norman - I heard some guys are dropping by

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 345
Author
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2012 at 2:00pm
Has Tique recooperated yet?
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2012 at 2:27pm
Probably not fully... but that 12 hr nap he took in the car yesterday seemed to help, ha.
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-10-2012 at 4:19pm
In an attempt to open up some picture floodgates I will post the only ones I have from the weekend:

Arrival Day view off the “other” dock:

Looked so good I thought I would put up a tent on it:

Which never quite got slept in…

Then we have this pic from Lauren where Adam was testing out the doggy breath spray during the Sunday evening shenanigans.

1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-10-2012 at 5:50pm
If you didn't tell us it was a tent Joe I would thought it was a tube with Marty's top on it
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-10-2012 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

Then we have this pic from Lauren where Adam was testing out the doggy breath spray during the Sunday evening shenanigans.

Kinda forgot about that one...which couldn't have anything to do with the empty beer bottles or cards on the table in front of me. It actually wasn't bad. And with the combination of chili dogs, blonde hooker beer (or whatever that stuff was), and the lemonade/white grape mason jar special I had coursing through my system at the time, the fact that it didn't make me catch on fire I give it 3 out of 4 paws.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-10-2012 at 11:20pm
Ha ha! Doggy breathalizer! I took a few pics but mostly just the videos I condensed into that little montage or whatever. Finally got to take the cover off of the Skier today to let it dry out while I was at work. It was still soaked this morning after a wild weekend out and a cold rainy beginning of the week. Not many days on the lake left for 2012.
"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2012 at 6:31pm
Ok Morfoot, I know you have pics to post, I saw the camera in your hand! So where are they?
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2012 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by kytom2 kytom2 wrote:

Ok Morfoot, I know you have pics to post, I saw the camera in your hand! So where are they?

I've been waiting too. Joe's friend Lauren was out on Tim's boat with Tim, JMurph and me and Tim's camera and she took about a billion pictures. Have to be some good ones.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2012 at 9:54pm
Yes, yes yes gentlemen ..... I've been a little lax on that. Been trying to play catch up round the house since I was gone four days. Trying to catch up on some sleep too, then help the neighbor with the 70 Barracuda he recently acquired. Jbear, Patty and Jo the Tennessee wonderdog stayed at the house last night and John being the good man he is went to Kissimee , picked up and brought up a #2 trailer that the neighbor found on CL to replace the SN2001 trailer the Cuda is sitting on. SOOOOOOooooooooo I will get on it this weekend.

I will say I did take some time to go thru them and weed out some of the bad ones and also that I think we have some CCFAN Calendar Girls from the weekend.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
WLKONH2O View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WLKONH2O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-14-2012 at 1:29am
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Yes, yes yes gentlemen ..... I've been a little lax on that. Been trying to play catch up round the house since I was gone four days. Trying to catch up on some sleep too, then help the neighbor with the 70 Barracuda he recently acquired. Jbear, Patty and Jo the Tennessee wonderdog stayed at the house last night and John being the good man he is went to Kissimee , picked up and brought up a #2 trailer that the neighbor found on CL to replace the SN2001 trailer the Cuda is sitting on. SOOOOOOooooooooo I will get on it this weekend.

I will say I did take some time to go thru them and weed out some of the bad ones and also that I think we have some CCFAN Calendar Girls from the weekend.

Did you all see all the pics I posted on my Facebook page? About 65 of them :)
WLKONH2O <><
96 Ski Nautique
Race City Marine
Inboard Parts & Repair
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-14-2012 at 3:33pm
I realize this is late posting but I wanted to say a BIG thanks to Reid & Laurie for turning over Pinkham Point to the small Army of CCFan's and their boats for the weekend. Y'all that didn't make it missed a good one. I got there Thursday afternoon and still didn't have enough time to do all I wanted and visit with the CCFans I already know and those I met for the first time. Guess thats why I try to attend a few of these mini's cause as it's the Fan's themselves that make these things so great and the CC's are just icing on the cake.
Also I wanna thank Steve Watkins for bringing the Chicken so we could throw it on the smoker and Ruck for grilling the Pork and making the best Red Beans and Rice EVER! Those that brought the other fixin's and stuff thanks to you too it was all fantastic. If CCFans went hungry it's their own fault as food was in abundance.

I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted as I spent allot of time pulling guys and half of Sat catching up with an old college friend of mine whom I hadn't seen in 25 years who lives in Charlotte who made the drive to the event to see her old friend.

Great boats, Great skiing, Great friends, Great time! The SJRR 2013 won't get here soon enough so we all can do it again.

Here are some pics that I and Joe's friend Lauren took. She was a trooper as I gave her a 10 sec lesson on how to use it and just start shooting. She did pretty good as you you can see. Thanks Lauren for helping me out as I have a reputation to uphold!

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-14-2012 at 4:44pm
Great Pics Tim! Great time with everyone.......

Here's a few that I stole from Val's phone and camera:

Boatie and Skipper checking out the Boats.............

Ole Rounchy getting a going over.......

Steve Watkins making the most of calm-ish water......

The generations represented...... Wayne's and Mike/Gail's Rides

The Boy's Home for the Weekend..............
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 345
  Share Topic