NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Merry Christmas Gang!!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Merry Christmas Gang!!
    Posted: December-23-2005 at 5:16am
I just wanted to wish everyone (especially Keith) a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Thanks to all of you who have helped me and everyone else with the great information and knowledge that has been passed down through experience, as well as trial and error. This really is a great site and I know I'm not the only one who thinks so... Thanks again Keith for all you do.. Morfoot
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-23-2005 at 6:00am
Morfoot; Same back to ya! As I said before on other posts; don't know what I'd do without all you guys.Please check out Keith's post on "Help CorrectCraftFan.com". This site is just like your boat, it don't run on thank alone....john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Bob's2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob's2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-23-2005 at 10:24am
Merry Christmas back at ya! I have also gotten great benefit from this site. We're looking at 70 degrees for Christmas day.
Bob Ed
83 2001
dchris17 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dchris17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-23-2005 at 4:14pm
The lake is frozen. The Mustang 17 is winterized and sleeping in the garage. There's dust on my wakeboard, and my wet suit is one size too small.

BUT, I've still got CorrectCraftFan.com to tide me over till the ice melts, my belly shrinks back to "summer size", and my board isn't out of the water long enough to get dry, much less dusty.

Merry Christmas!
My 1974 Mustang 17

TroopTrack
: The Best Scouting Software
JEFF KOSTIS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-23-2005 at 10:31pm
Is anyone without ice on the lakes gonna clamp on a 15 ft. Christmas tree to their pylon, light it up, and drive with a Santa suit?? Maybe even pull Santa Skiing with reindeer in the boat???

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

Again, thanks to Keith for this awesome site. It certainly brings tons of info and enjoyment to all!!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-24-2005 at 12:38pm
jeff; down here in Lake Wales FLA we have a boat parade every year on the Chain Of Lakes where all who want to decorate their boats and parade thru the canals to all the different lakes. Many also decorate their docks. Its pretty cool.........john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-24-2005 at 6:57pm
jbear, that sounds like a awesome time! All we can do here is go to a bar and wait for summer. lol. HO HO HO to all!!!
Jim_In_Houston View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim_In_Houston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-26-2005 at 6:56am
Merry Christmas to all, and Jeff... quit talking about my women!
Happy owner of a '66 and a '68 Mustang
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-27-2005 at 7:42pm
Good one Jim!! Dont let the wife see that!!
So, has everyone recovered from Christmas??? If so New Years is around the corner!!!
jameski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jameski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-27-2005 at 7:58pm
Yep, Jim that was a good one. Actually Jeff, according to "Larry the cable guy" the politically correct way for Santa Claus to say that is "Lady of the evening! Lady of the evening! Lady of the evening!"

...Christmas was great ...my wife got me a SkiDIM gift certificate (I LOVE this woman!!!).
current boat
94 Sport Nautique
previous boat
78 Martinique
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-05-2006 at 6:48am
Hope all you guys had a good holiday!!!

Paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic