NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

METAL C.C. Logos (Emblems)

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
Author
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2014 at 6:02pm
I'm thinking Pete that he just used that picture to show us what he needs---
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2014 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

I'm thinking Pete that he just used that picture to show us what he needs---

The thought crossed my mind as well since the dash emblem is there. If true, who's Atom is that? Anybody know?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Capn Dan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Capn Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2014 at 10:34am
I am also interested in the SS emblems that spell out correct craft
Capn Dan
63 Atom Skier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Atom Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2014 at 2:28pm
Yup...still around, and I read the forums almost daily for the last four years (although I need to be a bit more of an active participant)! No I have not found the Atom Skier logo yet (ohhh what I'd pay to get one of those). I've thought about having one locally reproduced, just haven't gotten around to it yet. I'm pretty sure I pull that photo from Somebody Dave's "Still Sking", that I know he just sold. The boat I own was actually purchased off this site about four years ago from a guy in northern Indiana who also purchased it off this site about fourish years prior to me from a guy in eastern Wisconsin. If anyone can fill me in on any of the history you guys might know on this boat I'd appreciate it! Often thought about calling the Wisconsin owner...should really do that. Regardless, I absolutly love the boat and use it often (weekly) with my family in the Spring Lake area of Western Michigan. Done a lot of cosmetic and mechanical upgrades to the boat, with the last being a re-varnish of all the horizontal surfaces...really turned out nice (Pete - it's also worth mentioning I'm stickler for originality too!). The boat gets lots of waterski action with our vintage skis as well - tons of fun. Often thought about hauling it over to Green Lake, but I guess I really need to get to know some of you guys first!
Jason
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2014 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by matthewbmiceli matthewbmiceli wrote:

I am looking for the long emblems that go on the port and starboard act hull sides on an early Ski Nautique. 1974

Search for an old post by member "Stan C". He has reproduced the white/black plastic emblems that cc used from 71-78.

While we're de-railing Art's thread, I'll mention that I have a set of the smaller chromed metal Correct Craft hull emblems if anybody is looking for a pair.

Carry on!
mustangdude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mustangdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2015 at 3:17pm
Metal logos still available? 810-513-2214...Thanks
Paul H View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2015 at 1:32pm
Ok so is 90 for a set of two or for one. How do I get a set. Payment shipping ect. I want stainless. - Polished
Thanks

Paul
scootdogydog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scootdogydog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2015 at 1:40pm
As far as I know, the guy that made them increased costs or Art found someone else that charged a bit more, so you might be out of luck at least at the previous price.
1999 Python
1980 Ski Tique
1968 Mustang WIP
Paul H View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2015 at 1:56pm
I wil take a set of the stainless as soon as you can get them to me 248-804-3496

Thanks

Paul
Capn Dan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Capn Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-07-2015 at 9:06am
I too need the SS emblems for the sides of my boat. Would someone please take action.
Capn Dan
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2016 at 12:00pm
I need to update this post. I now have another batch ready to go; had to raise the price to $100 to cover my costs. This could be the last batch, the casting company has been sold and I don't think the new owner will do these for me at the price I've been paying. More later.
"Art"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2016 at 12:23pm
Art,
You may have to send the pattern over to China where the EPA isn't shutting down every foundry here in the states! All the regs are good as long as the foundry can afford installing all the control devices. The regulations have been weeding out the small guys for years!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2016 at 12:39pm
Good idea, Pete. Recently we at CC have been able to send a CAD drawing file of a part to China and have a cast prototype part in our hands in about two weeks!
"Art"
Capn Dan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Capn Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2016 at 7:04pm
I would like the polished CC emblems. Please send me a PM and total cost.
Capn Dan
Capn Dan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Capn Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2016 at 7:13pm
My 1965 Ski Nautique.
Capn Dan
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2016 at 9:54pm
Sure, I'll PM you the details. As you might have seen in today's post on my original ad from 12/6/12, I have had to raise the price to keep up with the casting vendor's increase. They are now $100 apiece and I will include the mounting hardware.

That sure is a nice looking '65 SN. I had a '65 that is actually responsible for my getting into this whole skiing/boating game. It was Hull #1422. Do you know the hull number of yours? Does it have a 312 in it? I can't tell for sure from the photo if your deck is white or light turquoise. Mine was all white; I bought it from Leo Bentz in '66. That was when I first met him.

PM follows.
"Art"
Chevy350 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chevy350 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2016 at 10:34pm

I wasn't sure if I should post it here, but I saw someone mention something about the Black and white emblems and I was looking at a photo of our boat from the '90s and I saw it had them. Does anyone know where to find these? I looked up Stan C, but he hasn't been on since 2007 I'm pretty sure.
1972 Mustang
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2016 at 12:08am
Try this Justin link
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Paul H View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2016 at 10:10pm
I want two stainless emblems for my fully restored 1963 Tahoe 160 . Please
Paul H View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2016 at 10:16pm
Does anyone know what happens that 1965 Tahoe mahogany color . If the owner wants to change the motor to something else I would be interested in it for top dollar . I need the heat exchanger to complete my boat 100 percent. There were some questions on the site regarding va Luella and numbers produced. I'd buy the boat if I had to. Where is the post...
Capn Dan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Capn Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2016 at 9:50am
I'll have to check the hull number. She is under wraps for the winter right now. Deck is baby blue. she has the Ford 312 that has been tricked out and chromed. Sounds like glory.
Capn Dan
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2016 at 10:19am
Originally posted by Paul H Paul H wrote:

. I need the heat exchanger to complete my boat 100 percent...

Paul,
Filling us in on specifically what you need would help. The trans cooler or do you have the Gray Marine aluminum with the closed cooling with the heat exchanger? Do you have the old one? Can it be repaired?

BTW, I suggest starting a new post since you may not get much response in this logo thread.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Paul H View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2016 at 2:51pm
Yes it is a closed cooling system . I currently run it with all fresh water.. I have the original exchanger. However someone let it freeze . I sent. It to van Es engineering. In New Jersey Theydeal with grey marine they either didn't want to dea l with it or couldn't fix it. It's all bronz plate exchanger about 15 inches by 6 and about 3 inches thick .. Made by sendure it have sent the exchanger to them also for possible re make. No real luck there either. I a m t old by an old timer that they are pretty rare but they were possibly the most efficient exchangers produced.    I live in Detroit we still make things here and there are skilled people in this area so perhaps I can get it fixed locally. However my best bet would to be .buy a motor that would also provide me with a extra set of exhaust manifolds. That post with the mahogany Tahoe. I would pay him half the cost of the boat for the motor only. Those 215s are hand grenades and they leak oil out of the rear main it's a rope seal. They are not very powerful. To do them rite you have to have someone like d and d who specializes in that motor only to build it and make it rite. Mine is about 220 hp . And runs really smooth. I had the advantage that guyi is about 6 miles from where I live . He generally gets 4-6 thousand to do a motor. I worked things out with him and did not have that much in to it.. I recently posted a pic of the boat on diaries. I do not know if it's up yet..
I also have a 1963 atom delux ..I also bought that hot rod special that was for sale . I am currently looking for someone to restore it.
Paul H View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2016 at 2:53pm
What is the story on those emblems. I want some
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2016 at 3:44pm

Yes it is a closed cooling system . I currently run it with all fresh water.. I have the original exchanger. However someone let it freeze . I sent. It to van Es engineering. In New Jersey Theydeal with grey marine they either didn't want to dea l with it or couldn't fix it. It's all bronz plate exchanger about 15 inches by 6 and about 3 inches thick .. Made by sendure it have sent the exchanger to them also for possible re make. No real luck there either. .

Paul,
When you say "bronz plate", do you mean brazed plate? If it's a brazed plate rather than a tube in shell, you can pretty much kiss it goodbye. Once all the plates are sent through the oven to be brazed together, there's now way of opening it up again. Didn't Sen-Dure have a replacement that was close? I see they also make tube in shells which is another possible route. They should be able to tell you the BTU rating at a given delta T and a given GPM of your old one and cross that into one of their tube in shells. The only problem as you have mentioned is the size. BTW, there are many manufacturers of brazed plate's. Not too long ago, I picked one up off Ebay real cheap!! I take it Van Ness checked their inventory of all the NOS Gray parts they acquired and didn't find the cooler correct?

I wouldn't be running straight water in that engine with it being aluminum. You are taking a big chance with white rust (corrosion).

Also, 220 HP isn't at all bad plus, the power to weight ration is the reason Buick developed that engine. You have plenty for that Tahoe!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2016 at 11:26pm

I want two stainless emblems for my fully restored 1963 Tahoe 160 . Please

Hello Paul..... I just sent you a Private Message via this website. No problem getting you the emblems.
Art
"Art"
Dan P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2016 at 12:12pm
Are these emblems still available ? What is the current price for a pair including shipping?
I to would be interested in the Atom Skier Emblems. Thanks Dan 262 677 4670
Dan P
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2016 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by Dan P Dan P wrote:

Are these emblems still available ? What is the current price for a pair including shipping?
I to would be interested in the Atom Skier Emblems. Thanks Dan 262 677 4670

I have a good supply of the polished stainless steel logos that read "Correct Craft" and were on the rear quarter of all boats late 1950s through about 1973. They are $100 each plus shpping, which usually runs less than $20 in the continental U.S.

I don't have any dashboard emblems, which I think your Atom Skier logo must be. I think I do have one Mustang "Pony and Name" logo.

There is a photo of the Correct Craft ones under Boat Parts for Sale. Try a search "Metal Logos" or something like that.
"Art"
BuonBuon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuonBuon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2016 at 7:30pm

Hello Art,
I am interested in purchasing two of the CC script emblems if they are still available. can you please send me a photo of what they look like and directions on how to purchase them from you.
Thank you,
Mike
BuonBuon - 1968 Wildcat
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2016 at 8:13pm
Beautiful boat, Mike. More pictures please!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
  Share Topic