NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Parting 87 Ski

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
Author
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Parting 87 Ski
    Posted: January-09-2013 at 9:49pm
Alright dudes the 87 we have is to far gone to spark any interest in sales land so the parts department it buying it from sales to part out to all you fine gentlemen. I would prefer you wait to start calling dibs until I have pricing up as some of the parts are spoken for but I will tell you there is a ton of wonderful stuff on this boat it's sad it has come to this. From the water line down the boat has cracking the entire length. The floors are soft but it's all there and runs good. It could still be bought if someone is interested but we will probably begin tearing it apart next week. It has a running working engine with a transmission that works but has dirty neutral. Some of the parts are spoken for for my boat ;) haha. Anyways get your thinking caps going and I'll get you all some parts !! Basically I'm taking the ski pole and the observers seat base. I will get some pictures up of it.
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2013 at 9:51pm
Full rear seat assembly is also spoken for.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2013 at 10:15pm
Cradle, assumming we can use it or modify for the Martini Project
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2013 at 10:27pm
Quinner has dibs I guess go ahead and start calling what you want and I'll get lists together with picture conditions
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2013 at 10:38pm
I came in here for the cradle as well. Send it with the cover tomorrow Zach! Lol

I would also like the driver seat pedestal.
cphase View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cphase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2013 at 10:39pm
Zach I sent you an email about some parts.
Thanks,

Jeff
82 SN
Arch Linux
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2013 at 11:31pm
I need one of the original Airguide speedos!!!!
'02 Ski Nautique 196 w/ 5.7 Apex bowtie - Sold
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Super Sport Nautique - originally custom built for Walt Meloon
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
ST79 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ST79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2013 at 8:35am
Do you still have the motor box if so how much?
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2013 at 11:10am
Still have the motor box. Cphase didn't get an email. Brian one of the speedos is yours if you want it.
ST79 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ST79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2013 at 11:14am
email me at mmuir@inlinelectric.com would like to get the box
mark c View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mark c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2013 at 11:25am
Drivers seat minus the Pedestal?

phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2013 at 11:41am
It's yours Mark PM me.
ST79 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ST79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2013 at 4:52pm
what do you want for the motor? not with trans
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2013 at 5:27pm
Sent you an email Mike.
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2013 at 6:32pm
Pylon is availiable.
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2013 at 3:56pm
It's Coming apart!!!

Here are some pictures to get your wheels turning.

TRebhan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRebhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2013 at 11:23am
Is the observers seat available?
VT. Nautique
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2013 at 12:02pm
No sorry, Anything seat related has been sold. After I get some things shipped today I will get a picture and and availibility list up.
akora12 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote akora12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2013 at 3:01pm
I'm interested in the front a rear lift rings, PCM electrical cover on rear of motor, and the four plastic blocks that screw into the floor and center the motor box.
'86 Silver Nautique 2001
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2013 at 3:13pm
The cover went with the engine but I do have repro covers that don't say PCM on them. The lift rings are availiable as are the alignment blocks for the motor box.
audiodude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote audiodude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2013 at 5:05pm
Hi I am a new owner of a 1989 2001 and I am in need of a glove box lid.
Thanks,
Art
1989 Correct Craft 2001

In the words of Milton Berle: "You can lead a man to Congress but you can't make him think"
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2013 at 5:15pm
Art, good to see you back on here. We were wondering if all was well after everything that happened in Dec. Hope thats the case.

If the glove box lid from the '87 being parted out is gone or broken, my guess is Zach could source you a new one!
audiodude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote audiodude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2013 at 5:30pm
Thanks for the concern. it was pretty rough for awhile but all is well now. I know I could get a lid from Nautique skins just wondering if anyone had one. Every time I go out to work on the boat I get chills can't wait for spring!!
1989 Correct Craft 2001

In the words of Milton Berle: "You can lead a man to Congress but you can't make him think"
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2013 at 5:32pm
Hello Art! The lid from this boat is purple and cracked. I have full glove boxes but I need to re order. I was going to try and get them to do a run of just the box lids on this order for customers whos boxes were nice but lids were junk.
audiodude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote audiodude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2013 at 5:35pm
Thanks Zach let me know if that happens.
1989 Correct Craft 2001

phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2013 at 6:30pm
Will do.
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2013 at 6:58pm
Art, I will know pricing on the lid by itself tomorrow.
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2013 at 11:39am
Heres a list of some things that are still availiable off the boat

Gauges:
voltage
hourmeter
temperatute
clock
fuel

Pylon
Rear seperator panels
center rear floor section
inspection cover
morse controls
control cables
Helm assembly
steering wheel
water pickup fitting
strut
shaft/coupler
rudder port
Federal 13x13 in good shape
Lift rings
Windshield assembly
Attwood vents
Vent boxes
Bow light
Both Mufflers
Blower motor mount
Bilge Blower tube
Pickups(new white style)
Dash pod and all associated pod pieces
Pylon foot

If I'm missing anything I will post more as I go.
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2013 at 12:04pm
Email sent for Morse, Helm, steering........
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2013 at 12:15pm
Missed a big part!!!! The fuel tank! The fuel filler neck and cap is availiable too.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
  Share Topic