Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

new member pic of my 1984 correct craft

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Shawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new member pic of my 1984 correct craft
    Posted: January-12-2006 at 8:30am
Hey whats up this is my boat, the names Shawn, I bought it last spring in North Carolina im from Ottawa Canada. Definately not a short drive. The previous owner completley re-did the boat with 2005 graphics. I also added a custom Rosswell tower, once i got it back home. Hope ya like it.

Shawn

82tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2006 at 8:39am
Nice paint job. I've seen that boat on the net many times.

Did you pay the $12,500 the guy was asking? (I hope not )
Shawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2006 at 8:45am
no i got the guy down to 10,000.00 run like a gem.
82tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2006 at 8:50am
Does it still have the brown carpet?
Shawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2006 at 8:53am
Yep, the seats were re done in off white
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2006 at 9:01am
Looking good!
Scott
Shawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2006 at 9:34am
if any one has seen my boat some where else can you let me knoe where because im gettin alot of that, just curious

thanks.
surroundsound64 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surroundsound64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2006 at 9:40am
Wow! That looks really cool!
1981 Ski Nautique
2000 SAN

Looking for a 2000-2006 SAN
82tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2006 at 9:49am
Well for starters it's listed in the 'For Sale' section of this site .

Just one more question....did you buy the boat without the tower?

Makes me think it might be time to let go of my '82 and upgrade.
Shawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2006 at 10:00am
ya i know its on this site but iv heard from people they seen it some where else, i dunno. Ya i bought the tower after i bought the boat.
82tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2006 at 10:04am
I'm pretty sure I've seen it on wakeboarder.com, ebay, and wakeworld.com. I even recieved emailed pics from freinds of mine who knew I was going with a similar paint scheme.

The guy selling it was pimping it all over the place about a year ago.....glad it found a home.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2006 at 10:56am
It seems I have seen it somewhere before...

Just kidding...slow lunch hour...anyway nice boat and welcome to CCFan.
Shawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2006 at 12:24pm
hahahahah thats halarious thanks for the tip!
Shawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2006 at 12:27pm
thanks 82tique, appreciate the tip i'll check it out.
Shawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2006 at 12:59pm
you guys might get a good laugh out of this My father and i went to the boat in NC. It was 18hrs of driving there, we checked it out took it for a spin bought it then started our trip back. We made it all the way back home and less than 5 min from my house a rock shot up and shattered the windshield , what luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic