NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lake 2013,, We're Back

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 21>
Author
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Green Lake 2013,, We're Back
    Posted: January-18-2013 at 4:06pm
Yep, we're Back !!!!

When : July 19-21 2013
Where: Downtown Green Lake, WI

Register today!

That’s Correct……. With the hiatus over, your humble GL crew is back and has been working hard to prepare and reestablish the “Official” GREEN LAKE, CCFan, premiere event for the summer of 2013.. For those of you that have never had the chance or have missed the opportunity to see the most eclectic array of Correct Craft and Nautique boats, and to be able to meet and mingle with the best CC owners group in the country, then this year is definitely one you do not want to miss….

Schedule of events:
Thursday Night:     Pre-Event TBA
Friday Night:       Official meet-n-greet with an “On land”, owner judged, boat show at the American Legion facility in downtown Green Lake. Here, an indoor facility will be completely ours to enjoy, as well as a perfectly set up , flat parking lot will be used to show off your craft. Then off to the “Goose”
Saturday:           Boat parade to the bay where we’ll set up the float in party for the afternoon in the shallows. At night will be a completely catered hog roast dinner in the park, under cover of canvas, with music, volleyball and games for the kids. A raffle and or silent auction will also take place. Then off to the “Goose”
Sunday:        For those staying, enjoy everything the area has to offer

For you savvy individuals that can read between the lines, there is a very special meaning to the logo this year. Those of you who attend this year’s event will get to see the much anticipated unveiling of a particular craft that we have all watched and enjoyed seeing restored from the ground up, by a coveted member of the CCFan family…   For those of you who haven’t followed along, we’ll leave you in suspense for now…

We will also, for the first time, create a display of some of the most popular early 70’s, National Tow Boats that Correct Craft lovingly called “The Promo’s”. Again, along with all of your Classic and modern day CC’s and Nautiques, this year will not be the one you want to miss !!

So people, watch for the 2013 Registration page to be put together by Keith and put the date in your calendar. Start the process of checking on rooms as well as campsites. Go to the following website for detailed information for lodging etc..
http://visitgreenlake.com/lodging

If you are truly a CCFan, and have always wanted to spend time with friend and families that have made the site absolutely “The definitive site for Correct Crafts”, we know you will have a great time..

Watch the thread for continued details and enhancements to the Best, In Water Owners Reunion for Correct Craft in the country….

Thanks. We'll look forward to seeing you this summer !!!

Dave, Alan and Steve..
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2013 at 4:33pm
Can't wait!!!
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2013 at 4:44pm
That logo is the bomb!
Behl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Behl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2013 at 5:16pm
Just called Bill at Bay View and he just sold out to a car show just the other day. Nothing in way of room at this time!!
Steve in Indy

Redone 1977 Ski Tique
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2013 at 5:22pm
Can't wait!!! see you all there!

Paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2013 at 8:00pm
Several people have grouped together and rented houses in Green Lake. Word is they have been very satisfied and off-water houses should be quite affordable when shared. It is something to consider if the Bay View and others are booked up.
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2013 at 8:02pm
Better git-r-done, Paul!
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2013 at 12:09am
Yeeeeeh Haaaaawww!!!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2013 at 12:35am
Like Like that Logo !!!

It's Stylish, yet with the Artistic rightness.
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2013 at 4:26am
Awesome guys, sounds like a premo event. I called Hattie Sherwood to reserve a spot. Thanks for all your hard work.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

bigwavedave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigwavedave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2013 at 11:56am
Sounds great see you there
bigwavedave
nautique78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2013 at 3:32pm
Looking forward to attending!!
nautique78

56Hot Rod Special
70Mustang
70Skier
76Tique
78Nautique
79Nautique
92Nautique
98Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2013 at 7:07pm
Ahh 6 months from today we will be strolling waist deep in the bay surrounded by all vintages of correct craft. I hope that thought is going to be enough to get me through the 17 below tomorrow night.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

oldyeller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldyeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2013 at 1:50am
Sounds exciting! Look forward to making it to my first CC reunion.
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2013 at 1:50pm
I heard somebody may have the epoxy out and I would so love to have a few of those rail clips. You could almost name your price; those are the ticket.

I gotta send a thumbs up to Lori & Lanie. I had barely made my mind up and had the receipt in hand. Tight ship right there.   
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
Behl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Behl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2013 at 2:53pm
Talked to Chris at the Lake Side and got a room for Thurs to Sun. Sounds like she may still have some room.. Her number is 920-294-3318

Steve
Steve in Indy

Redone 1977 Ski Tique
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2013 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by Behl Behl wrote:

Talked to Chris at the Lake Side and got a room for Thurs to Sun. Sounds like she may still have some room.. Her number is 920-294-3318

Steve

Steve, right on.. There's always a place to stay in GL. Glad to see you getting ready to come out again this summer...

Anyone needing help on lodging ideas or any questions, please feel free to email or PM me. I'll be more than happy to help...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2013 at 8:31pm
Ressies made!!!

see you in the summer......
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
TimmyCAT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimmyCAT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2013 at 9:02pm
I've got it in my calendar. Hopefully work won't get in the way!
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2013 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by TimmyCAT TimmyCAT wrote:

I've got it in my calendar. Hopefully work won't get in the way!

Timmy, Timmy, Timmy..... Work or GL?!!??? and an hour and a half drive? There are guys that drive a day and a half or more to come.

You got SIX months man....where are your priorities?
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
TimmyCAT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimmyCAT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2013 at 1:21am
Unfortunately Woodster, it's more than a matter of just priorities. I may normally call the milwaukee area home but I've been stationed in Western Australia for work. I hoping to be back home by summer but if not, that 11,000 mile trip might be a little much to overcome
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2013 at 1:32am

Unfortunately Woodster, it's more than a matter of just priorities. I may normally call the milwaukee area home but I've been stationed in Western Australia for work. I hoping to be back home by summer but if not, that 11,000 mile trip might be a little much to overcome

11,000 miles...that could be a bit! Hope it works out to make it.
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2013 at 11:14am
You would not be the first to make an international commute to a ccfan reunion, so man up.
1987 Ski Nautique

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2013 at 11:20am
Originally posted by OverMyHead OverMyHead wrote:

You would not be the first to make an international commute to a ccfan reunion, so man up.

+++1 lol
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

TimmyCAT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimmyCAT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2013 at 5:28am

Consider it done!
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2013 at 5:57am

Lewis, Roger and I have been there, done that and got the T-shirt...

Unfortunately, I won't make it this year. I put my little saved money (don't you just love the crisis???) in a nice second hand caravan, so Chantal and I finally have our little place on the river bank close to the boat...
And what left of my saved money will go in the build of a nice porch and terrace in front of that caravan

But, when all of that is out of the way... We'll start saving for our next trip to GL!!!!

- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2013 at 10:33am
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Originally posted by OverMyHead OverMyHead wrote:

+++1 lol

I sure hope I don't have to back out this year, after that statement I assume it would not go well for me.
1987 Ski Nautique

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2013 at 2:42pm
There was a lot of buzz last night during the Chicago beer night out about the reunion.. Lots of new and old faces already planning on making it up to GL. There's "Resto-fever" in the air.... Get um done boys. July will be here before you know it..

Can't wait..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2013 at 7:01pm
Alright, it's Friday....time for some fun.

Here's what we plan to bring to the party....What's everyone else bringing??

The 84 Tique-

The 78 Tique-

The 72 promo-

Hopefully our 'new to the lake' 2001 will make an appearance-

Tim, you bringing the Hookers again this year? I'm not normally a blonde guy but it'll do for the weekend

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2013 at 7:29pm
I could bring the Red Hooker if that tickles your fancy, Chris.

I reserved our usual spot (sites 35-38), so we should be good to go. I assume I'll drag the BFN with me- hopefully I wont go home with my tail between my legs (again)!

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 21>
  Share Topic