NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mission: You Wanna What? [LOL]

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 4567>
Author
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2013 at 7:47pm
Thats my guess too Peter. Reid has ground the hook out of more than one and really improved the performance. Zach, where you guessing your hp will be with yours? 300hp pushes that hull into the mid 50's pretty easily.

Edit: 320-340hp, eh Zach? Id say you could be flirting with 60 in that hull. The small exhaust ports will hurt you though... keep a 3" conversion in the back of your mind! Wouldnt be easy to go back if you dropped in a smaller (proper) V6 though. That hp range would put you in similar company with Marshall Morgan's '70 Stang with the 340, which I believe has GPS'd in the 57mph range.
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2013 at 7:49pm
Zach, are you staying with the original 2.5" exhausts?
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2013 at 7:51pm
i have g.p.s.d mine but only touched on my top speed for maybe 10 seconds so it probably doesnt count . i did find my boat to run its fastest and most stable in chop
former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2013 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by peter1234 peter1234 wrote:

i have g.p.s.d mine but only touched on my top speed for maybe 10 seconds so it probably doesnt count . i did find my boat to run its fastest and most stable in chop

Chop for sure! A little air under the hull is helpful. Next time you break out the GPS, make sure youve got a full tank of gas and throw a few people in the back seat. What did you hit on the GPS last time? I dont recall hearing.

Oh and LH prop with a LH drive boat makes a good match... prop rotation will counteract the driver's weight. It'll back up funny though.
Tonali_III View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tonali_III Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2013 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Originally posted by peter1234 peter1234 wrote:

Chop for sure! A little air under the hull is helpful. Next time you break out the GPS, make sure youve got a full tank of gas and throw a few people in the back seat. What did you hit on the GPS last time? I dont recall hearing.

Oh and LH prop with a LH drive boat makes a good match... prop rotation will counteract the driver's weight. It'll back up funny though.

Tim,

Wanna play "Flight Instructor"?

I figure with a little chop, the SW may get a little air time.

The GPS I plan on using is my TomTom I use for navigating.

Joking aside, would it work for this project?
1974 Southwind 20
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6752" rel="nofollow">1972 Mustan
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2013 at 10:14pm
Looks like us guys gots some fast boats haha. I will talk dad into 3 inch tips later. He is scared of glass work. I re glassed in the rudder port wood and the bilge pump mounting wood. I'm not scared!!! We plan on running it a season or two. I will eventually re string it and re gel the deck/ hull because the tangerine and cream scheme is just too damn cool. See an orange trend there tony ;). I would love to get that thing to green lake to play. Early am GPS runs this year?? We should get some ccf.com green lake 40, 50, 60 mph club badges or plaques for fun haha. My dad freaks out at the idea that the motor I put together for the boat might push it to 60 mph haha. If its close I will spring for a cam upgrade with the advent of the vortec heads into the mix. Wait till I build the motor for his cuda ;). He just papaws around now but I still want it to run when I drive it! Ha.
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2013 at 10:25pm
Bruce, 2.5 inch for now. Couldn't talk dad into it yet.
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2013 at 10:29pm
I dreaded changing ours over to 3", but when we finally did it, it wasn't such a big deal. I've got a pair of 3" to 2.5" SS reducers if you need them. I had ordered them thinking we could avoid cutting the transom.
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2013 at 10:51pm
Hmm pm me with prices bruce. Or what you used for the conversion.
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2013 at 10:52pm
with a full tank and my son behind me in the back we touched on 62 but 57 to 59 is a regular wide open blast
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2013 at 10:56pm
Wow my boat is going to be freaking scary haha.
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2013 at 12:39am
that was a 61 dad 62 jesus 63 for a few seconds then i bailed it wasnt going any faster but i bet yours will . i never kept any speed over 55 for any length of time
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2013 at 12:40am
that was a 61 dad 62 jesus 63 for a few seconds then i bailed it wasnt going any faster but i bet yours will . i never kept any speed over 55 for any length of time i wonder what my new formula will run i hope in the mid to high fifties`
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2013 at 12:29pm
Peter, you are making me thing I need to get an orange and cream helment and one of those 100 mph race life jackets haha.

What'd you say the formula had in it?

That 305 Sidewinder I swaped heads, cam, intake, carb on ended up being a consistant 65mph boat bouncing off the 5000rpm rev limiter at 3/4 throttle. It was a hairy little boat that liked to blow off trim tab lines in chop ha.

Fastest I've been on water was 92 in a blown 502 Eliminator Cat. Not my cup of tea but fun. I like my bottoms shaped like a V ha. If I ever boy a stern drive boat to go faster it will be a Donzi 18 or 22 Classic. Such a classic design.
PAPA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PAPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2013 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by Tonali_III Tonali_III wrote:

Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

My machine shop that is assisting with the build highly recommends keeping the engine a lefty.

And how many RH marine engines have they done? How many boats have they driven with hulls designed with hook for RH engines?

I don't have any firm numbers, Pete.

I shared a link to his web site. You could call and ask.

Then is also the matter of a right hand rotation hydraulic roller cam. While I can have LSM or someone make a blank for me and whittle out a cam, the cost isn't worth it when I can simply spin it the other way and everything works fine.

A little help here, please.

Someone explain to me precisely what the BFD is about keeping this thing a righty. Is it an issue of control? Torque loads on the hull? torque loads on the mounts? On the strut and cutlass bearing?

It isn't "original". Okay! I get it! But this whole setup isn't original nor is it intended to be.

And besides, the numbers matching original engine and setup is being "put up" to be re-installed after I get bored with the "oohh's and ahhh's" when folks lay their eyes on a Cross Ram topped 500hp BB Mopar in a SW.

Nuff said.

Tony, I agree with you in that it shouldn't be a BFD about which way it spins. As the owner of a 1977 nautique with a stroker 392 Ford spinning lefty I am glad I didn't ask first or I may have been talked out of doing it. We switched engines back in 2009 and the smiles have been well worth it. I have driven the boat 60 mph and I can say that with the engine spinning in the 5000 RPM range it was quite uneventful. My son and I have never complained about any handling issues other than a sticky steering cable which we changed. My plan is the same as yours; replace the engine with the factory original which I have whenever we get tired of the smiling.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2013 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by PAPA PAPA wrote:

Tony, I agree with you in that it shouldn't be a BFD about which way it spins. As the owner of a 1977 nautique with a stroker 392 Ford spinning lefty I am glad I didn't ask first or I may have been talked out of doing it. We switched engines back in 2009 and the smiles have been well worth it. I have driven the boat 60 mph and I can say that with the engine spinning in the 5000 RPM range it was quite uneventful. My son and I have never complained about any handling issues other than a sticky steering cable which we changed. My plan is the same as yours; replace the engine with the factory original which I have whenever we get tired of the smiling.

Originally posted by Florida Inboards Florida Inboards wrote:

Understanding The concept of hook and rocker is not rocket science. No worse than rudder torque and how to manipulate it.
Not always does hook need to be added to make ride changes a lot of times it is just a little sanding and polishing to increase rocker. It is not a black art like some would believe. Propellers and their dynamics are far more complicated yet is discussed nearly daily on this board.

I trust Jody's and Tim's opinions by far more that yours. Sorry but both of them have spent more time in different boats that you have. Don't forget that Jody worked for CC and was a major contributor to hull designs. He is also a professional driver.
Righty or lefty

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2013 at 1:46pm

I trust Jody's and Tim's opinions by far more that yours. Sorry but both of them have spent more time in different boats that you have.
Righty or lefty

This doesnt strike you as unneccessarily harsh Pete? The guys spent a lot of time and money obtaining a data point I wouldnt mind hearing more about.. but if I was him I sure wouldnt bother sharing with that kind of reception.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2013 at 2:04pm
I'd like to hear more about that 392 Nautique.

I've always been skeptical of any hull work being done regularly to pre 2001 hulls and the theory that the older boats had hull designs to accomadate rotation. No doubt the lean of a right helm boat is accentuated with a LH engine, but beyond that I don't know if there's much difference. Were '60s Mustang and Skylark hulls different, or Barracudas and Classic that had RH and LH engines any different besides the side the helm was placed?
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2013 at 2:05pm
Well I am in the middle of a plant move these days and without network connections for anything but the phone.. so sorry for being out of the loop on this… if it seems abrupt that’s just me conserving letters.
Here is my take… you do what you will with it.
RH or LH does make a difference on lean in a 2001 sn.. had it left then put it back right, I no longer have to drive from the passenger seat.. its kinda nice.   If you can’t figure out why draw a free body diagram… props are not 100 percent efficient in moving boats forward.   But I sure would rather have a left hand engine than no engine at all.   Part of the negative stigma (and destruction of resale value) of having a left hand engine in a right hand boat is that it has often been the result of someone replacing a blown up rh engine with the nearest junk yard lh replacement..
As for drag racing correct crafts at reunions.. happens all the time, whenever two inboards are in sight of each other and neither is pulling a skier they are racing…
bad handling at high speeds, also not a myth.. although I suspect not too big an issue for a southwind, prop choice, rudder choice, and hull can all play a role.. not to mention water conditions and the driver.   My advice would to be to make sure that everything else in the boat is up to the task. Old steering cables break, so do inadequate prop shafts.. seen both send people flying out of their boats so be careful.
Adding more blades to a prop to deal with more hp.. that’s mostly crazy talk.   Once you build it we can have 40 more pages on what prop would work best.
Zack made a comment about not wanting to add a roller cam because he likes his current idle? The beauty of a roller cam is that because of the increased ramp rates that can be achieved there are very few sacrifices that need to be made with a well designed roller cam.   If a great all around performing engine is your goal a roller cam is one of the best ways to get there.     
Either you are building an engine for this boat, or you are building a big bad ass mopar that will for a time be in this boat.
If you build an engine for this boat imho it should be RH(roller if in anyway possible), and a dual quad, running a bw 72 series.   I would paint the whole thing chrylser blue and add a few golden lion reproduction decals..(I would probably call it a 425 ski lion) and listen to the sweet exhaust music.
The cross ram stuff from A and A has been around for a few years in the mopar mags and is cool but really is only worth the effort and huge dollars if you are putting together a max wedge clone.   Putting together a stroked, aluminum head, lh monster that you could then sell to a mopar guy at some point but you run in the southwind for a few years wouldn’t be the worst crime ever committed.   It would actually give you more options as to what to do with the motor if you ever decide to sell the boat.
Running the motor on a dyno for tuning purposes isn’t really worth a heck of a lot unless you can run it with the proper exhaust, and preferably with water in it. Depending on the manifold design you might be able to rig something up. I have gone the lh route and the dyno route and the working with a builder who makes a lot of car engines route and a I got a motor that I still had to tune, with a cam that was too small, I had a piece of paper that said 403 hp but a boat that was like 51.x mph. Done much better building on my own since then.   
I am a few projects away from building up a (hopefully twin turbo) 426 Chrysler right hand with roller cam,.. if you choose to blaze that path first (and add the stroker component) be ready to accept delays and financial setbacks.   I have what I am pretty sure was the first stroked sbc RH roller cam engine sitting on a stand in an engine shop. From that experience I know you should expect that anything that turns and or has a seal could be an issue. Timing sets, pistons, cam blanks, rear main seals, front seals, distributor gears, etc may need to be custom or take a while to hunt down.   Then when you are done it may leak, eat gears, not fire in the right order, etc.   Each thing that has not been done before adds some uncertainty.. and likely time and money. Somethings are worth it, what those things are depends on you.   I could probably be talked into buying into a cam blank run, but unfortunately I am in no position to pick a grind at the moment, three boats in front of the mopar project.   
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
fanofccfan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanofccfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2013 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

I am a few projects away from building up a (hopefully twin turbo) 426 Chrysler right hand with roller cam,..

Yes!!!!!! The twins are ready to be picked up anytime.......
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2013 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by fanofccfan fanofccfan wrote:

I am a few projects away from building up a (hopefully twin turbo) 426 Chrysler right hand with roller cam,..

Any chance you can make it over to green lake this year?
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2013 at 2:28pm
Joe, I know I could get a roller to sound the same in theroy but the cam that is in the car is a old school large over lap Mopar performance single pattern cam.(not the best cam given todays camshaft choices but heck I was only 17 when I degreed that baby in ;)) So it might be hard to recreate the sound exactly with more modern roller dual pattern cams. I will probably go with a roller just becuase you can achieve the same or better power numbers with a far less agressive camshaft due to all the advantages the roller presents.

I was also curious Joe, if Tony would be able to run water manifolds on the dyno because if he is using a header for tuning purposes it will be a lot different as far as jetting changes and timing numbers go when it gets the water manifolds back on it in the boat.

Roller Vs Flat Tappet is like a hottie VS a girl you might settle for. Spend the extra time and effort for the hottie or settle for the ok girl because its easier! haha bad analogy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tonali_III Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2013 at 6:59pm

Originally posted by PAPA PAPA wrote:

Originally posted by Florida Inboards Florida Inboards wrote:

Understanding The concept of hook and rocker is not rocket science. No worse than rudder torque and how to manipulate it.
Not always does hook need to be added to make ride changes a lot of times it is just a little sanding and polishing to increase rocker. It is not a black art like some would believe. Propellers and their dynamics are far more complicated yet is discussed nearly daily on this board.

I trust Jody's and Tim's opinions by far more that yours. Sorry but both of them have spent more time in different boats that you have. Don't forget that Jody worked for CC and was a major contributor to hull designs. He is also a professional driver.
Righty or lefty

And I trust Woody's facts more than Jody and Tim's opinions (No offense guys)

The following will, hopefully, put this argument to bed once and for all(But I doubt it.)

According to Woody, who is in the ranks of Ralph Meloon, Sr, and Art Cozier, and has forgotten more about Correct Craft's than any of us will ever know has made the following statement concerning the Southwind Family of boats.

"The Southwind was built with a variety of powerplants. From MerCruiser stern drives, to jet drives, to full inboards, the Southwind family has come with just about anything." Woody says, and I quote, "The Southwind family does not give a rat's arse (keeping it clean) which direction the propeller turns." The control issues that have come up WOULD be an issue with a Nautique, a Mustang, or any other flat bottom design."

And "while the BFN is a similar design to the Southwind, the lifting strakes are different. So is the balance of the boat." Woody went into specific details about weight distribution and lift strake design and layout differences between the BFN and the Southwind family, which I won't clutter this thread with. But they are different. (sorry Tim)

Bottom line: she will be a lefty and while I plan on having it dyno'd, I will bring a box of jets and a timing light, so I can have Zach help me dial this thing in with a set of water manifolds on it.

If anyone here feels they are expert enough to question Woody's facts, pleae call him...on MY DIME! You can use my phone. I won't publish his cell number here as I don't have his permission.
1974 Southwind 20
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6752" rel="nofollow">1972 Mustan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tonali_III Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2013 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by phatsat67 phatsat67 wrote:

Peter, you are making me thing I need to get an orange and cream helment and one of those 100 mph race life jackets haha.

What'd you say the formula had in it?

That 305 Sidewinder I swaped heads, cam, intake, carb on ended up being a consistant 65mph boat bouncing off the 5000rpm rev limiter at 3/4 throttle. It was a hairy little boat that liked to blow off trim tab lines in chop ha.

Fastest I've been on water was 92 in a blown 502 Eliminator Cat. Not my cup of tea but fun. I like my bottoms shaped like a V ha. If I ever boy a stern drive boat to go faster it will be a Donzi 18 or 22 Classic. Such a classic design.

By the way, anybody got a 100MPH jacket and helmet. I have played test pilot (maintenance check pilot actually) for the airport before, so I don't rattle easily. But that water can get mighty hard at 60MPH.
1974 Southwind 20
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2013 at 7:05pm
When's the build going to start?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tonali_III Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2013 at 7:08pm
Almost forgot, Woody had one more comment, and this one is going to offend a few people. Just remember I am quoting.

"As for keeping things original, some of those guys (speaking of a few here at the site) need to get over it. The industry being what it is, is running out of parts. Chrysler and Ford no longer have marine divisions and are not likely to re-open them anytime soon. This leaves us with Chevy engines, which are all lefties."

"Now if someone wants to open a manufacturing plant to start making marine parts again, I will come to work for them, but right now, parts are getting scarce and some are gone altogether. So get over keeping it original or put your boat in a museum."

Woody sort of has a way of cutting through the BS, doesn't he?
1974 Southwind 20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tonali_III Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2013 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

When's the build going to start?

As soon as I am rested up from my last trip to Wisconsin to pick up my latest acquisition, Dr. John Elsen's Mustang 16 that he originally bought for Moody Church that they gave back to him.

I will begin disassembly of the raw material, catalog all the pieces, and take some measurements. I plan on documenting everything with a camera and notebook to keep it all organized.

As for a schedule, I don't plan on keeping a tight one. I am not made of money and will need to save for some of the more exotic pieces. And I do need to eat and pay bills, too.

Suffice to say, I will keep everyone informed on the progress.

Oh, and one more thing...IT WILL REMAIN A LEFTY!
1974 Southwind 20
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2013 at 7:29pm

Almost forgot, Woody had one more comment, and this one is going to offend a few people. Just remember I am quoting.

"As for keeping things original, some of those guys (speaking of a few here at the site) need to get over it.

I'm not offended since everyone has a right to their own opinion. I will however pass the word out to the ACBS judges to watch out. Hopefully he won't bring a classic Correct Craft to a judged show. The Sunnyland Mt. Dora show comes to mind.

BYW, if it's not available, you have it made. Many have gone that route.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tonali_III Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2013 at 7:37pm

"As for keeping things original, some of those guys (speaking of a few here at the site) need to get over it.

I'm not offended since everyone has a right to their own opinion. I will however pass the word out to the ACBS judges to watch out. Hopefully he won't bring a classic Correct Craft to a judged show. The Sunnyland Mt. Dora show comes to mind.

BYW, if it's not available, you have it made. Many have gone that route.

I get it. I have seen a few hand made parts on a few '49 Ford V8 Police Car engines. I learned that the Police Engine was a little different.

Hey, Pete. I am not trying to perpetuate any hard feelings, just report what I find. Folks from Chicago have a ...unique ... way with words.

BTW, I have decided that the project after the Mustang will be a wood boat. No more plastics for a while. Any wooden jewels you would recommend, besides the Atom Skier (which is my present direction of thought)?
1974 Southwind 20
fanofccfan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanofccfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2013 at 9:15pm

Originally posted by fanofccfan fanofccfan wrote:

Any chance you can make it over to green lake this year?

I will try but summer is big time busy for me.....will somehow see if we can get together with Chris mars and maybe arrange delivery to green lake.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 4567>
  Share Topic